[3.2] Very cheap ~ REVIVED 4 Million DPS+ RF Fire Nova Mine (Update soon)

"
Worst_luck wrote:
"
Rhareg wrote:
Why detonate mines gem?
As far as I tested, the cast with the gem lets your character stand in place for a very short time (cuz of cast speed). However if I use the "inbuild" detonate, I don't need to stand still and can activate it on the run.

The in-built detonate mine seems very clunky for me as sometimes it doesn't proc mines that's why I don't use it. Could be because I play on 180 ping & predictive so if it feels better for you then you can use it.

Will use the in-built one then, smoother for me.

I have another question. In the skilltree you have +1 curse, but actually you're just using temp chains. Do u want to use another curse? Which one would it be?
And no Discipline? Don't know if I can survive without it
Last edited by Rhareg on Dec 26, 2016, 5:40:45 PM
Playing this build, but remade it to low life and changed the skilltree, but not finished yet. gonna try shaper/guardians/uber as soon as i can
any rough guidelines for leveling/whatever until the transition to CI?
"
Rhareg wrote:
"
Worst_luck wrote:
"
Rhareg wrote:
Why detonate mines gem?
As far as I tested, the cast with the gem lets your character stand in place for a very short time (cuz of cast speed). However if I use the "inbuild" detonate, I don't need to stand still and can activate it on the run.

The in-built detonate mine seems very clunky for me as sometimes it doesn't proc mines that's why I don't use it. Could be because I play on 180 ping & predictive so if it feels better for you then you can use it.

Will use the in-built one then, smoother for me.

I have another question. In the skilltree you have +1 curse, but actually you're just using temp chains. Do u want to use another curse? Which one would it be?
And no Discipline? Don't know if I can survive without it

I dual-curse with vuln from witchfire brew. No discipline because that puts you at danger-zone with mantle.
i like this build its very fun but can be really squishy
i tried uber atziri at lvl 82 got raked from trio then at lvl 87 nailed it but got a mask then lvl 88 tried shaper and got raked went for uber atziri again and
QUQ
overwhole its one of the most fun builds ihv ever played and i thought i will hate the mine playstyle but i actualy enjoyed it with this build thanks for sharing it :D
"
FloopiFloop wrote:
i like this build its very fun but can be really squishy
i tried uber atziri at lvl 82 got raked from trio then at lvl 87 nailed it but got a mask then lvl 88 tried shaper and got raked went for uber atziri again and
QUQ
overwhole its one of the most fun builds ihv ever played and i thought i will hate the mine playstyle but i actualy enjoyed it with this build thanks for sharing it :D

You legend you :D

You should try shaper again as he is really easy if you know the fight :P

Glad you enjoyed it and grats on gloves <3

Can u easily sustain the power charges? As far is I know, we only have the 8% chance from tree to gain a power charge, right? atleast while leveling, I can't sustain them, even if I run from pack to pack with seven-league step and quicksilver..
"
Rhareg wrote:
Can u easily sustain the power charges? As far is I know, we only have the 8% chance from tree to gain a power charge, right? atleast while leveling, I can't sustain them, even if I run from pack to pack with seven-league step and quicksilver..

This is why i'm running an orb of storms & pcoc setup. I use it on a pack to get max power charges and then I can easily sustain them.
"
Worst_luck wrote:
"
Rhareg wrote:

This is why i'm running an orb of storms & pcoc setup. I use it on a pack to get max power charges and then I can easily sustain them.

got it!
Im at lvl 73 atm and I melt everything.
Vaal clarity is godlike while mapping, you don't have to worry about mana :D
would your damage be buffed by running with an auramancer support?
not sure if remote mine is affected by most of their auras,
ty!
Last edited by Dukart on Dec 28, 2016, 7:25:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info