[3.4] LL Classic Summoner - Shaper/Elder/Guardian Farmer

Any way to improve ES on my char? i get only 5300ES with discipline :/
char name is ragsioo. Any Tips? Its my first ES based build ever.
Edit: I transformed my old Spectre Build into this build.
Last edited by slooock on Oct 24, 2017, 4:33:48 AM
"
slooock wrote:
Any way to improve ES on my char? i get only 5300ES with discipline :/
char name is ragsioo. Any Tips? Its my first ES based build ever.
Edit: I transformed my old Spectre Build into this build.

Hi man, hope I can answer you as I have said before I'm not the actual guy to give help around here but at least I can give you my opinion

From what I see on your profile you didn't upgrade your Amulet, your one ring has no ES roll and you have no jewels that gives you ES (excl energy from within)

If you get the Amulet and a nice roll ES 40+ on you rare ring with at least 3 rare jewels with the 6% increased max ES on you will hit just under 7k ES

After the huge ES nerf 7K is acceptable

Just on a side note you can also look at divining your Shavs, I always try to keep my Shavs on a 140%+ ES roll

I hope this helps, enjoy
"
lufesg wrote:
thanks for the reply!
I keep a +2 ring in inventory for desecrate so that wouldnt be the issue
The quality might be a start, however that seems to give me around ~20k dps p/spectre, which is a start but still wont make the fire eaters anywhere near unkillable.
Im thinking getting minion resistance jewels, but from PoB it looks like its already capped

Hi man just on a side note I also see you did not get "puppet master" that is 26% max HP per spec that you don't have, This was my first summoner build and I have yet to loose a specter, it's very strange that you get some deaths :D
"
beeskniegZA wrote:
"
lufesg wrote:
thanks for the reply!
I keep a +2 ring in inventory for desecrate so that wouldnt be the issue
The quality might be a start, however that seems to give me around ~20k dps p/spectre, which is a start but still wont make the fire eaters anywhere near unkillable.
Im thinking getting minion resistance jewels, but from PoB it looks like its already capped

Hi man just on a side note I also see you did not get "puppet master" that is 26% max HP per spec that you don't have, This was my first summoner build and I have yet to loose a specter, it's very strange that you get some deaths :D

Some Tips:
-If you can replace your unset rare ring with another "The Pariah" you get a lot ES (you need stat from belt/gloves/jewel)
-Upgrade Eye of Chayula (as beeskniegZA said)
-Replace your Ball Lightning lv 20 with another Lv 1 (you dont need it at Lv 20, you use it only to curse the enemy)
-Remove Occultist's Dominion, Mana and Life, Heart of Soul and Mana and Life (they are unseless, this is a LL Build, so you dont need Life). Take Shaper/Mana/Mana and Socket nodes.
-Remove two passive point from Flask and strength point near Arcane Vision, get the Socket near Charisma. Gain a level and get another socket near Essence Surge or under Faith and Steel
-Jewel: Energy From Within + Conqueror's Efficiency + 4 Jewel Minion Damage/Energy Shield/Res or Attribute

If you need see gear and jewel you can check my equip. I have different skill gems and some point on tree because I use Wicker & Tuko, so i removed two points "Reduced Mana Reservation" & Conqueror's Efficiency.
Last edited by Alerie91 on Oct 24, 2017, 8:09:42 AM
Hello
Thank you very much for your build.
I've already done all the endgame :).
now I find myself doing Hall of Grandmasters and I crash against an ES character who can not hurt him ... do you make any modifications to this map or is it just that I've had bad luck?
Last edited by kalhang on Oct 24, 2017, 1:25:11 PM
"
Hi man, hope I can answer you as I have said before I'm not the actual guy to give help around here but at least I can give you my opinion

From what I see on your profile you didn't upgrade your Amulet, your one ring has no ES roll and you have no jewels that gives you ES (excl energy from within)

If you get the Amulet and a nice roll ES 40+ on you rare ring with at least 3 rare jewels with the 6% increased max ES on you will hit just under 7k ES

After the huge ES nerf 7K is acceptable

Just on a side note you can also look at divining your Shavs, I always try to keep my Shavs on a 140%+ ES roll

I hope this helps, enjoy

"
Some Tips:
-If you can replace your unset rare ring with another "The Pariah" you get a lot ES (you need stat from belt/gloves/jewel)
-Upgrade Eye of Chayula (as beeskniegZA said)
-Replace your Ball Lightning lv 20 with another Lv 1 (you dont need it at Lv 20, you use it only to curse the enemy)
-Remove Occultist's Dominion, Mana and Life, Heart of Soul and Mana and Life (they are unseless, this is a LL Build, so you dont need Life). Take Shaper/Mana/Mana and Socket nodes.
-Remove two passive point from Flask and strength point near Arcane Vision, get the Socket near Charisma. Gain a level and get another socket near Essence Surge or under Faith and Steel
-Jewel: Energy From Within + Conqueror's Efficiency + 4 Jewel Minion Damage/Energy Shield/Res or Attribute

If you need see gear and jewel you can check my equip. I have different skill gems and some point on tree because I use Wicker & Tuko, so i removed two points "Reduced Mana Reservation" & Conqueror's Efficiency.

Thanky you very much :) now iam at 6700ES.

One more question: What spectres are better for clearing flame sentinals or solar guards?
I think Solar Guard are better and the beam is very strong.
Hey, quick question for those who have played with this for a bit. At the highest levels, are the Vanguards significantly better than the Fire Eaters? My variability is just way too high on shaper (deathless one time, 4 portals the next). The fire eaters are solid, but are they as good as vanguards?
"
xxWolf wrote:
"
unsane wrote:
xxWolf, this is a great guide, thank you. The only thing that stood out to me as possibly a bit outdated is your flask setup. I realize you have something that's worked over and over for several leagues, but there are a lot of nice utility flasks now that might outshine going from ~79 to ~87 of an elemental resist. Maybe, it's just a thought.

I honestly think there is no utility flask that can outclass a well rolled magic resistance flask (for this build obviously) - besides maybe taste of hate. 7% max resist + a utility mod is hard to top. wha t flasks would you suggest using instead of the resist flasks?

Unfortunately i ripped at 88, before finalizing flasks. IMO the only essential utility mods for this build are Staunching (Basalt) and Adrenaline (Quicksilver). Heat is only for popping unid strongboxes when map clearing. Curse is nice to have, but not really necessary if you are Ele Weak capped, which i was able to do. Shock is nice to have, but far from essential.

That opens up 3 whole utility flasks against the toughest content! Options:

Taste of Hate
Rumi's Concoction
Amethyst (rather reach 65 chaos resist than go 82 -> 89 of an elemental resist)
Stibnite + Jade
Aquamarine
Quartz
The Wise Oak
Divination Distillate (farm)

And many of these allow you to get Shock/Curse/Freeze immunity suffixes anyway if desired.
Necropolis: 97
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
Last edited by unsane on Oct 28, 2017, 8:29:56 AM
Really love this build !
Atm i'm trying to get up to high maps again (stuck at T11's right now, don't want to buy maps).
I tried Minotaur before but my shapers died pretty often (Tried some weeks ago with worse EQ, and didn't use Bone offering).

Any tips what i should upgrade next?

-> Just crafted these nice gloves today :)

-> Bought this ring for 19 C, was a good buy i think.

With all Auras up i'm at
7582 ES
7316 Eva -> 37% to evade
81/81/82/50 Res
22% Block

With bone offering:
56% block attacks
34% block spells

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info