[3.4] LL Classic Summoner - Shaper/Elder/Guardian Farmer

"
Alerie91 wrote:
"
Gwahrdy wrote:
Really love this build !
Atm i'm trying to get up to high maps again (stuck at T11's right now, don't want to buy maps).
I tried Minotaur before but my shapers died pretty often (Tried some weeks ago with worse EQ, and didn't use Bone offering).

Any tips what i should upgrade next?

-> Just crafted these nice gloves today :)

-> Bought this ring for 19 C, was a good buy i think.

With all Auras up i'm at
7582 ES
7316 Eva -> 37% to evade
81/81/82/50 Res
22% Block

With bone offering:
56% block attacks
34% block spells

If you can afford, looking for a Midnight Bargain Corrupted

-You just need to learn how dodge attack, spell ect.
-Use Solar Guard to clear speed and cannibal fire eater for Guardian/Shaper Map. Remember to switch gem when you fight the boss (GMP with Slow Projectile)
-I prefer Controlled Destruction at Faster Projectile.
-Quality gems in the Chest.
-Looking for a portal in Shaper Realm and get T17 Spectre.
-Your gems in the gear are a mess
Wand: Lightining Ball, Curse on Hit & Flammability (+ Wand Corrupted = Double Curse)
Shield: Replace Grace with Haste
Helm: Raise Zombie, Summon Chaos Golem, Minion Life & Empower
Gloves: Generosity, Anger / Convocation Desacrate
Boots: Replace Vaal Grace with a Movement Skill (I prefer Phase Run, you have already increase duration and you can run in middle at mob on shaper interfase fight)
-Change your Jewel with Minion Damage, ES and Res or Stat.
-You need to improve your skill tree, it is a very mess. Try to follow this:
You have too much ES node and few socket. From socket you can get ES, Res, Stat & Minion Damage. You have too much Stat +30 Node, you dont need them. Maybe one dex, but you can fix the stat with Socket.
As last 3 passive point, get the socket near at Essence Surge.

ps: if you want melt boss, switch on Tukohama Vanguard & Wicker Man with Animate Guardian but you need change more stuff

Thank you for your tips !
Finally i corrupted a
.. The stats are not really high but at least i got the weakness skill.
Bought a lot of for max. 1C.. : (I sold the bricked ones to a vendor)
Spoiler

Now i can start changing the rest of my gear..
"
Puxo1105 wrote:
"
Alerie91 wrote:

-Artic Armor Less Physical Damage & Less Fire Damage Taken
-You can use Chaos Golem & Animate Guardian together (as me), but early Chaos Golem is better because you risk to lose often your AG + Gear if you dont have max res on him.
-I use Bone Offering, so as Curse I use Flammability + Elemental Weakness (From Midnight Bargain)
-Try Solar Guard
-I used this gem composition
Clear Map :Raise Spectre - Minion Damage - Spell Echo - GMP - Elemental Focus (5th) - Controlled Destruction (6th)
Boss : Raise Spectre - Minion Damage - Spell Echo - Slower Projectiles - Elemental Focus (5th) - Controlled Destruction(6th)

Burning from Flame Sentinel (if they can apply) I dont think do a lot damage so you can remove it to get more damage. I looked different spectre guide and everyone say that the spectre dont have crit so you can use Controlled Destrution without problem.

But is that small % from chaos golem worth it? Sounds so little to me, but I dont know poe's math so :)

I love the defensive part from enfeeble so Im gonna keep that, but I guess Flammability is the best dps curse for flame sentinels or solar guards?

Solar Guards are just like flame sentinels or im wrong? but better then, maybe should bother my as and grab some then

I have read that like minions resistene gems, the dmg part from those double dips for ignite and on that part do more damage in then end cuase ignite does some decent damage. But again, I dont know :) Thats why im asking or maybe was so before and changed in a more recent date?^^

1) Early season yes, maybe after you can switch and use both
2) Enfeeble is very good and Flammability is the best for Fire Spectre (Flame Sentinel, Solar Guard, Cannibal Fire Eater, Wicker Man, Tukohama Vanguard ect)
3) Yeah, Solar Guard are better. Take 10 min of your time and take them.
4) Yep, you use Minion & Totem Resistem for Tukohama & Wicker. What I mean before, you need to get life/res passive point on tree and level your Purity (Aura) to raise the survivability of your animate guardian, otherwise he die very fast.
HI.
iam currently trying lvl23 purity and +60% effect of aura (with jewel)

it should 1.60*5 =8 , giving me +8max res, but i only get 7.

path of building is doing +8 , can any1 try to reproduce ? i think i found a bug right here...
[discontinued] Dyadus Berserker: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1886525
[discontinued] Flame Surge Berserker: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1892524
Life is ethical
Life is Life.
Life is nonMETA.
When the wand has the corruption Culling Strike, does this also work with ball Lightning or only with projectiles fired from the wand?
"
Alerie91 wrote:

1) Early season yes, maybe after you can switch and use both
2) Enfeeble is very good and Flammability is the best for Fire Spectre (Flame Sentinel, Solar Guard, Cannibal Fire Eater, Wicker Man, Tukohama Vanguard ect)
3) Yeah, Solar Guard are better. Take 10 min of your time and take them.
4) Yep, you use Minion & Totem Resistem for Tukohama & Wicker. What I mean before, you need to get life/res passive point on tree and level your Purity (Aura) to raise the survivability of your animate guardian, otherwise he die very fast.

Ya went after Solar Guard and they are really nice :)

Ah okey thx for that, have more understanding on how it works now atleast
"
Gwahrdy wrote:
When the wand has the corruption Culling Strike, does this also work with ball Lightning or only with projectiles fired from the wand?

Not sure at 100%, but I think work with Ball Lightning
hey how are you dual cursing if you only have one curse linked to curse on hit?
"
JimmyTheScot wrote:
hey how are you dual cursing if you only have one curse linked to curse on hit?

check my wand, it is corrupted with "Grants Level 10 Elemental Weakness Skill"
hey, I don't have enough mana to use my 6th aura what do I do?
hi how to enabled 7th aura? 6 work for me,but work 7 with enlighten but ball lightning not have mana:d

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info