[3.4] LL Classic Summoner - Shaper/Elder/Guardian Farmer

I gotcha, and I figured out the mana issue, I was missing some passives. Thanks.
Wolf what do you think about the new changes? is this a Buff or a Nerf?
New ascen is a slight nerf: smaller self-offering buff and the new tree layout forces invoker between flesh binder and soul weaver: the optimal choice would prob be those 2 and mistress with commander but with invoker forced, you will need to drop one of those

However, even half offering is still quite strong, and flesh-binder now gives 2 more zombs wich means 2% extra phy reduct(except maybe for end bosses where you may lose those zombs fast), it also have the zombie jewel on it
Invoker feels a bit lackluster, but it still mean an extra passive as it saves that passive node with 1% minion regen/sec near death attun and the cd reduct on convocation may make the build a bit better for lab runs(as the traps there are one of the biggest treats to spectres and conv is the best defense vs them)

Its a bit hard to evaluate tbh... minion damage from invoker might negate the loss of att/cast speed for those who drop commander of dark, the asc surely is less atractive for those who used necro just to have that big safety buff from self-offering but for summoners, the extra 2 zombies might negate a bit the hit on tankiness. I say its a nerf cause the nerf to self-offering is quite big, but if you never relied on it, then the changes are prob a buff for you

-Im not the OP BTW... just a random player dropping my 2 cents
Last edited by feike on Feb 27, 2018, 3:20:23 PM
Whats the new tree?
If I dont reply to you - I dont give a flying duck about your opinion

If you dont reply to me - I dont care either because I dont come back to see who replied to me
"
Provin915 wrote:
"
grootoo wrote:
Hi, whats the point of elemental equilibrium if your spectres are doing primarily fire damage? Is ball lightning's use enough to make it work all the time? or what am I missing..

Can someone answer this? Also how to get all auras. I dont have enough mana for arctic armour after . haste/disc/p.fire.lightning.cold./ Any suggestions?

Your ball of lightning hits will reduce enemy resistances (fire and cold) by 50%. So, your spectres will do more damage.

Exactly, it is important to know that Elemental Equilibrium is not applied by your minions, only by damage you deal yourself!
"
mogfisch wrote:
Wolf what do you think about the new changes? is this a Buff or a Nerf?

Definitely a nerf to raw power, but the 50% reduced cd on Convocation means a huge quality of life improvement. The build will still be able to to what it did before, just ~5% slower in the clearpseed department (boss damage did not change).
"
feike wrote:
New ascen is a slight nerf: smaller self-offering buff and the new tree layout forces invoker between flesh binder and soul weaver: the optimal choice would prob be those 2 and mistress with commander but with invoker forced, you will need to drop one of those

However, even half offering is still quite strong, and flesh-binder now gives 2 more zombs wich means 2% extra phy reduct(except maybe for end bosses where you may lose those zombs fast), it also have the zombie jewel on it
Invoker feels a bit lackluster, but it still mean an extra passive as it saves that passive node with 1% minion regen/sec near death attun and the cd reduct on convocation may make the build a bit better for lab runs(as the traps there are one of the biggest treats to spectres and conv is the best defense vs them)

Its a bit hard to evaluate tbh... minion damage from invoker might negate the loss of att/cast speed for those who drop commander of dark, the asc surely is less atractive for those who used necro just to have that big safety buff from self-offering but for summoners, the extra 2 zombies might negate a bit the hit on tankiness. I say its a nerf cause the nerf to self-offering is quite big, but if you never relied on it, then the changes are prob a buff for you

-Im not the OP BTW... just a random player dropping my 2 cents

I mostly agree, but i think that 50% reduced convocation cd is really underrated, i would pick up that note even if it was isolated and did not have to be picked up anyway. Convocation cooldown was often holding people back, not just in lab but also while regular mapping.

In my opinion Commander of Darkness should never be dropped, you would loose about 20% damage and 20% all resist, which would make gearing harder and more expensive.

Soul Weaver is also set, not only for the immense damage it provides, but also the Spectre life, which makes sure those guys do not die.

For Last 2 Points there are 3 options now: Mistress of Sacrifice for more movement speed (=clearspeed) and a lot of Skill effect duration (=quality of life), Puppet Master for more damage and therefore maybe slightly more clearpeed in tougher maps where you could not just run through anyways and Flesh Binder for 2 extra zombies and some physical mitigation.
All of those should be viable and i will probably switch between them a lot until i can tell what is the best in my opinion, Mistress of Sacrifice probably still has the advantage tho, since you can just switch between bone and flesh offering for defense or offense.

Btw i am just a random player too, i just happened to drop my 2 Cents very often which does not make my opinion any more important than other's. :P
Last edited by xxWolf on Mar 5, 2018, 9:10:46 AM
"
Whats the new tree?

They are updated now!
"
xxWolf wrote:
"
Whats the new tree?

They are updated now!

Thank you, Wolfy
If I dont reply to you - I dont give a flying duck about your opinion

If you dont reply to me - I dont care either because I dont come back to see who replied to me
have a chance to try uber elder ?

i just spawned uber elder at standart. but i dont think my other build can kill it. i personally use it for guardians and shaper farming. its a wander without movement skill.

i did many shaper runs with necro without any problem. but im a little worried about uber elder. because fight is so fast and many deadly projectiles flying all the time.

should i try it necro with cannibals or my wander?

any opinion can help ty.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info