[3.4] LL Classic Summoner - Shaper/Elder/Guardian Farmer

"
I can't find Cannibal Fire-Eaters. Are they removed?

Cannibal Fire-Eaters can be found in the Shore map (T8). Make sure you open the map white or at least without any modifiers that change the monster set. Also, it might take a few tries before you find one, as they're not always in the default set.

"
cos im sitting now on 2.5k life and 7k ES

I am at 8268 es and 1332 max life this league at level 94. My character is public, but I haven't done anything out of the ordinary to get to that much es. I had about 8600 es last league (Abyss) also at level 94. This was largely due to prioritizing Abyss jewels with flat es and flat life over regular jewels with %es and minion damage.

I tried evaluating your gear but it deviates pretty far from the typical gear for this build. Are you still set for Golemancer?

A question to anyone playing this build this league: Has anyone played around with Aspect of the Crab at all? I've been using it in place of Arctic Armour. Setting the lessened fire damage from Arctic Armour aside, I think I enjoy the crab barrier's 20% reduced physical damage. It feels like it gives me more protection against physical one-shots. Anyone have any thoughts on it?
Last edited by ILjXYZ on Apr 18, 2018, 3:11:31 PM
im trying to upgrade somehow this build but i dont know what to change to hit moar ES and survi AND be able to kill uber shaper (ofc i dont want to stop him in 1st try, just asking how to improve)
you have my profile opened

i test aspect of the crab on ring atm, 20% reduction is good.i run couple times under boss tier 14 map slam abilities and at 10 stack i rarelly got 1 shoted (maby cause some sick map mods xD) but if u play safe and mantain it on 20%, nothing will 1 shot you if you carefull
allso its alot hard to lose this stack when you are at 20%. just my 2 cents xd

i need aspect of the spooder tho ;p
Last edited by Zebedin on Apr 22, 2018, 4:28:25 AM
Hi there, someone please take a look at my character, name: HoldMyBeerForAWhile. I have only 5k5 ES shield atm which put me into some dangerous situation like big hits or one shot kill. Any idea to increase my ES pool for atleast 7k? And which piece of gear i have to replace to get that?
This is my first time playing necro with lowlife gears and tree, so i need to learn more about it. I'll be greatful for any help you can provide.
3.3 seems great so far

Impurity of fire seems good

We can have vaal haste and clarity in the setup and get to save one gemslot

Thinking of moveing desecreate - inc dura - offering into the wand.
This way we can run a gmp or second 20/20 curse in the ball lightning setup
Has the tree been changed after 3.3 or it is the same? I do not know why, but I kinda feel the game became harder...
Build is still viable - with the changes to vaal skills we managed to fit in one or two more gems depending on your setup. Im currently sitting at 82% max res with all 3 of them, 7% phys reduc, 36% evasion, 7.2k es (without pariah - will try it out soon) and 9 auras with animate guardian running 3 of em.

"
I come back to this every league for a "I want to passively earn currency while watching Netflix", and it still works as well as ever.

Switched to 5B1G shavs since I run 2 Guards/2 Fire-eaters so Faster Proj for clear isn't a necessity anyway (the guards Laser Beam is more than sufficient even in nutty corrupted T16s) so adding Controlled Destruction makes single target better than ever.

Corruptions add a variety of options - the hat genuinely isn't worth it, but I had it in my stash and I haven't had reason to change it yet - while the vaal gem changes allow us to foregoe the 2ex corrupted wand in favour of a decent rolled normal one (1c).

So yes - excellent for another league.

"
"
FinestHC wrote:
Build is still viable - with the changes to vaal skills we managed to fit in one or two more gems depending on your setup. Im currently sitting at 82% max res with all 3 of them, 7% phys reduc, 36% evasion, 7.2k es (without pariah - will try it out soon) and 9 auras with animate guardian running 3 of em.

"

Your animated guardian doesn't have any support gem. Is it fragile in high tier maps? Or are the buffs from the auras enough for its survival?
"
vbvan wrote:
"
FinestHC wrote:

"

Your animated guardian doesn't have any support gem. Is it fragile in high tier maps? Or are the buffs from the auras enough for its survival?

AG hasnt died yet. Not once. Play it safe and handle all your minions like raw eggs and u will be fine.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info