[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

Update:

Today went first time to Hall of grandmasters. I really didn't know what some exiles do and how to fight some of them.

Died 5 times, used all 6 portals, but managed to clear it. Most problematic was Lightning arrow lvl100 exile, as it offscreened me 3 times. But now I will upgrade pantheon for chain immunity (yeah I neglected pantheons a bit), and I learned after 3rd death that I have to rush into her and she will deal no dmg.

Good trick I found is unequipping one dagger so that spectral spirits die and spread chaos cloud. It really oneshots some non-CI exiles, also golems getting oneshot spreads the cloud more.

I didn't even level support gems for spirits but will during next few days.

Here is my gear, got lvl4 empower today and lvl21 golems, noticeable boost.

Spoiler

Gear needs some work (2.3k life, 4.8k es) but its not a priority right now as I'm fairly sturdy on any map and I'm used dodging as I almost exclusively played evasion glass cannon builds.
Spreading salt since 2006

got this bad boys what gem should i use???
"
wyse187 wrote:

got this bad boys what gem should i use???

The ones you have in it. :P
Twitch.tv/Wonderful247
Hey everyone, so I'm getting everything for this build ready before I start leveling the character. I'm just confused on one part of this build if anyone would be so kind and help me. I was wondering, what are the correct colors on the chest piece that I should be going for? I'm asking because it seems to be mixed between everyone here. Some have 3R 2B 1G, others have 4B 1R 1G, and others have 3B 2R 1G. So which one is correct? If they are all optional then which is the most ideal one? Thank-You in advance!
"
KirbysBackk wrote:
Hey everyone, so I'm getting everything for this build ready before I start leveling the character. I'm just confused on one part of this build if anyone would be so kind and help me. I was wondering, what are the correct colors on the chest piece that I should be going for? I'm asking because it seems to be mixed between everyone here. Some have 3R 2B 1G, others have 4B 1R 1G, and others have 3B 2R 1G. So which one is correct? If they are all optional then which is the most ideal one? Thank-You in advance!

3r-2b-1g Is if you want to use Fire pen.

2r-3b-1g Is if you want to use Controlled destruction.

Fire pen is more of a lazy play style, and Controlled destruction is just more active, because you have to make sure your totem is up 100% of the time, but overall it's more damage, if you can do so.

2r-2b-2g Is for people who can't afford the other variants. Just cheaper. (You would use Slower projectiles with this set up)

Hope this helps (:

-Wonderful
Twitch.tv/Wonderful247
Finally reached step 5 on your leveling tree (final tree) and I have few questions/objections.

1)Why not drop the "Heart and Soul", it seems completely useless especially since the build is ES based and you don't need the mana at all (unless you run 2 curses on blasphemy and barely got unreserved mana to cast but on the few accounts I snooped at, even those with 2 curses don't pick "heart and soul").

2)Is the "Sanctity" node worth it? Why not just drop the whole path until there which is just hp nodes and grab 31% ES instead with those points? (or even a jewel slot)

3)Is the Jewel socket to the right of nullification+the one at the top of the tree worth it? Comparing those and the ones below scion start the advantages are

Nullification+Top (11points): 30int/8%mp/15%ES/20dex (as mentioned earlier int+mp is probably useless)

Bottom (10points): 40str/2%all resist/18%lightning resist/18% cold resist/1 point free to grab something else (can get the 8% ES node above arcane focus to make the difference 7% instead of 15%)

~4)You mention to respec the 30agi and 30str nodes that you picked earlier (next to elemental overload) and then 5 lines below you say to pick 30 agi near witch start.. not important but someone that follows step by step might waste a respec point for nothing.
"
MuFeR wrote:
Finally reached step 5 on your leveling tree (final tree) and I have few questions/objections.

1)Why not drop the "Heart and Soul", it seems completely useless especially since the build is ES based and you don't need the mana at all (unless you run 2 curses on blasphemy and barely got unreserved mana to cast but on the few accounts I snooped at, even those with 2 curses don't pick "heart and soul").

2)Is the "Sanctity" node worth it? Why not just drop the whole path until there which is just hp nodes and grab 31% ES instead with those points? (or even a jewel slot)

3)Is the Jewel socket to the right of nullification+the one at the top of the tree worth it? Comparing those and the ones below scion start the advantages are

Nullification+Top (11points): 30int/8%mp/15%ES/20dex (as mentioned earlier int+mp is probably useless)

Bottom (10points): 40str/2%all resist/18%lightning resist/18% cold resist/1 point free to grab something else (can get the 8% ES node above arcane focus to make the difference 7% instead of 15%)

~4)You mention to respec the 30agi and 30str nodes that you picked earlier (next to elemental overload) and then 5 lines below you say to pick 30 agi near witch start.. not important but someone that follows step by step might waste a respec point for nothing.

1. Heart and Soul is actually optional. I believe it was added when the build used Infernal Mantle primarily. Even after switching to SotL, it's still a good node. 13% Life for 2 points is really good.

2. Yes definitely. This is a hybrid build, not an ES build. For example, dropping 5 points to Sanctity and grabbing 30% ES drops my Life by 270, but only increases my ES by 105 (this is with Presence of Chayula amulet).
ES might seem important to us because we have high ES, but do not be mistaken: our high ES is only due to us using ES gear and being a Witch (not to mention there's Discipline Aura for ES but no equivalent for Life), so Life is still very valuable.
The only reason you might want to drop Life for ES (even if you lose eHP), is if you stack ES Regen using things like Stone Golem and Zealot's Oath.

3. This part about Jewel Sockets is another optional part of the build. This would depend on your setup specifically. For example, you made a comparison between the amount of ES and resists that you would get between the 2 paths.
Option #1 seems to be the obvious choice for more ES. I chose this path because I have already overcapped my Resists, and this path offers me ES.
Option #2 is only really viable if getting more Resists allows you to get more useful stats on your gear in place of those Resists. Otherwise, what's the point of grabbing more Resists if the amount of other-stats your gear provides (such as ES, or Life, or Minion Movement Speed, or Attributes) is still the same as if you had Resists on them?

4. I believe this has been amended.

All in all, this build's passive tree is very flexible for many reasons, such as it being a hybrid build, and depending on your gear and gem setup. These last 10 or so passive points are really up to the player to decide where best to use them; the build is really, already very much complete by Lv 90.
Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
Last edited by thsscapii on Oct 18, 2017, 1:55:51 AM
So I tried my go at crystal belt crafting today, it's totally not worth it unless you have thousands and thousands of alterations etc.. but mainly alterations of course. It's so hard to roll the stats wanted and when you finally do after like 100 alterations the regal just gives you utter Sh&%..... then you go through another 100 alterations for it to happen just again. Over it already lol.
Well I did "The Putrid Cloister" and lol it was a joke. It was such a cake walk.

On the topic of breaches I have actually done all except Chayula's hence why I only really asked out it specifically. Onto equipment for Chayula's domain well currently do not have a Presence of Chayula as they seem to be not exist on Xbox and the Blessings are also non existent for even making one. So currently I stand with 11 Chaos resistance and hear she does damage over time with chaos hence why you want to max it for the fight correct?
"
So I tried my go at crystal belt crafting today, it's totally not worth it unless you have thousands and thousands of alterations etc.. but mainly alterations of course. It's so hard to roll the stats wanted and when you finally do after like 100 alterations the regal just gives you utter Sh&%..... then you go through another 100 alterations for it to happen just again. Over it already lol.

You craft belts with chaos spam :)

Shields, belts, chest piece and maybe helmets are chaos spam crafting since they can't roll that many possible stats. Every other slot you craft with alteration/regal.

Don't forget annulment orbs + crafting "pre/suffixes cannot be changed" to get rid of unwanted stats.

those are all chaos spammed, doesn't take many.

"
Well I did "The Putrid Cloister" and lol it was a joke. It was such a cake walk.

On the topic of breaches I have actually done all except Chayula's hence why I only really asked out it specifically. Onto equipment for Chayula's domain well currently do not have a Presence of Chayula as they seem to be not exist on Xbox and the Blessings are also non existent for even making one. So currently I stand with 11 Chaos resistance and hear she does damage over time with chaos hence why you want to max it for the fight correct?

All her damage is chaos and quite a lot of it too. With around 50%++ chaos resist it's fairly doable. But you do need to cap it as much as possible as your total life pool is fairly small to reliably tank it.
Last edited by falagar112 on Oct 18, 2017, 6:49:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info