[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

"
hsiegfried44 wrote:
Hey man love the guide so far, I went the necro route because I die a lot so it has been helping. However how is in your guide you say you can get 3-4 golems. I can see getting an anima gives 1 more which is 3 for me. But how did you get another as a necro? Im the brokest person in this game so I can't drop 60+ c for a anima haha.

Hi, glad to hear you like the guide :)

4th Golems comes from "Clayshaper" mace, which is very cheap item. However just 2 Golems are not worth running over specters. 4-5 Specters will carry you far into maps, and you don't have to worry about Anima Stone for a long time.

Leveling guide is rewritten to be very cheap and powerful until you can get Anima Stone much later. Check the Specter part of my leveling guide, there is everything you need until to entering high end maps.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
"
jgundlach wrote:
Hi

Bit confused looking at your gem setup:

CWDT-> Desecrate-> Bone offering-> Increased duration

CWDT trigger value is over 3000 Life.

My life is just over 1000, it is here were I'm confused.

Currently I'm battling to get colours as per your guide.

Cant get 2-Red , 1-Green and 1-Blue. Mine is 1-Red, 2-Blue and 1-Green.

Sequence is correct for Desecrate and Bone offering. I'm running through Chromes if it goes out of fashion.

HP is over 1000 and ES is 1100. Still die like fly spicily in act 10. Flame Sentinels don't last long.

What is the correct way to pick up Spectres for flame sentinels. They normally are cropped up were they die.

When do you start using Phase run?

I'm level 67 currently.

Hey!

Cast When Damage Taken is meant to level same speed as your life goes up. The higher level CWDT treshold is supposed to be max 75% of you EHP and the lower on level 1, which triggers from any hit.

You can drop increased duration if you have troubles with colors or socket the gems in some item that is most likely spawn right colors.

Act 3 Flame Sentinels are not very tanky. You can beef them up with minion life, but getting all regen items is important as is the block chance from "Skullhead" -helmet. Act5 "Kitavas herald" specters and later game Flame Sentinels are much tankier compared to the act3 ones.

After act 10 you get level 68 flame sentinels and can run labyrinths to get them 100% increased life and damage.

I run phase run as soon as i can just buy it and find free sockets.

[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
I have pretty good gear since harbringer is only out for 3 days but I do wonder how the it is going to be on t12+ maps, I'm currently on 2.3k life and 4,3k energy shield but it is sometimes hard to dodge shit and chaos damage is shitty even desecrated ground maps hurt like shit.

Busy to set up the animate guarding as I didn't had time to get the gear for him and also need to socket the boots in the right color which kinda have to be done at vorici as I need 3 red sockets on energy gear.

Like others mentioned as well I'm not that happy either with how cwdt works with desecrate as it is now It procs when I lose like 40% of my total ehp which is kinda a lot in my opinion.
Since I don't really have any usable skills on my bar I think i just cast them myself.
When should you switch to golems? What is the min requirement? 4 golems? 5-link? certain uniques?
For the Primordial Might Jewel are we supposed to keep re-summoning our flame golems?
"
Krekel82 wrote:
I have pretty good gear since harbringer is only out for 3 days but I do wonder how the it is going to be on t12+ maps, I'm currently on 2.3k life and 4,3k energy shield but it is sometimes hard to dodge shit and chaos damage is shitty even desecrated ground maps hurt like shit.

Busy to set up the animate guarding as I didn't had time to get the gear for him and also need to socket the boots in the right color which kinda have to be done at vorici as I need 3 red sockets on energy gear.

Like others mentioned as well I'm not that happy either with how cwdt works with desecrate as it is now It procs when I lose like 40% of my total ehp which is kinda a lot in my opinion.
Since I don't really have any usable skills on my bar I think i just cast them myself.

Hey :)

Your gear looks ok, but has almost no chaos res. To maximize it you can :
- Take rest of "Purity and flesh" nodes (8%)
- Run / pay for last ascendancy to get "Beacon of Corruption" (21%)
- Get higher "The Vertex" roll, your is lowest (6%)
- Get chaos res on rare rings and amulet (30-90%)

When hitting close to 0% chaos res, regen should win desecrated ground. Chaos resistance is not very common high tier maps and in the end you wont even notice it.

Rainbowstrides need crafting, but are cheap to do when you get Vorici up. Animate Guardian can be used when its ready, it should not be rushed as cost of other items.

When Temporal Chains and Enhance get high enough level, you will rarely even get hit in maps anymore.

For the Offering, you can try links :
Scorching Ray -> Cast while channel -> Desecrate -> Bone Offer.

This keeps block chance up all the time and you can control minions better with scorching ray. Scorching Ray drops enemies fire resistance, but doesn't hit so Elemental Equilibrium remains on enemy.

"
When should you switch to golems? What is the min requirement? 4 golems? 5-link? certain uniques?

Hi!

You can switch to Golems when you get Anima Stone. Specters are good for high level farming with Specter life and damage Ascendancy node, so theres no need to rush for Golems. Infernal mantle as 5 link, Skin of the Loyal or Tabula Rasa are good points to go to Golems if you get Anima Stone early.

"
For the Primordial Might Jewel are we supposed to keep re-summoning our flame golems?

Hey!

Resummoning is not really the idea as Golems are geared to be almost immortal. Primordial Might makes them more aggressive and they will move and shoot farther away from you which is good. Its not 100% needed, but makes clearing much faster.
Last edited by mika2salo on Aug 7, 2017, 6:19:20 PM
Solid guide, thanks !
Last edited by Wybitny on Aug 7, 2017, 7:36:48 PM
Really appreciate the thought that went into this guide as well as your continued support for the people with questions! Here's another question for ya, have you tried leveling with Frost Sentinel spectres? This is purely anecdotal, but it feels like they might clear slightly faster than Flame Sentinels, but I've got no concrete proof to back it up. Just wondering if you've done the math and if you came to the conclusion that one was better than the other.
"
Hey!

Resummoning is not really the idea as Golems are geared to be almost immortal. Primordial Might makes them more aggressive and they will move and shoot farther away from you which is good. Its not 100% needed, but makes clearing much faster.

Oh ok so the deals 42% increased damage 8 seconds after summoned part of the Jewel doesn't matter?
have flame golems 100% chance to hit with their skills? Sometimes I see projectiles passing through enemies without doing damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info