[{3.5}] - [Clarity_Bot's] 15+2 Victario's Influence Aurabot

"
Heartless79 wrote:
Hi! this is my gear so far on my character lvl 84

Spoiler

I'm still missing some upgrades and I haven't make the correct setups for gloves and helmet yet (gloves mainly because they aren't that great atm), it's enjoyable but I've noticed I've a really small ES... only at 5321 ES with all auras activated and stuff, feeling I should've more but then again, some pieces of my gear aren't really that optimal.

That Overflowing Chalice is there basically as a filler, though it's pretty good for when you actually are running out of charges, you pop it on one monster pack and your Coruscatings are back to full basically, pretty awesome.

What do you think I should focus next on my build to get more tanky and have better survivality?

I think it's also good to mention that as far as jewels go, I only have the 2 core ones for auras.

Yeah just hang in there, whenever you can afford some Energy From Within jewels, you'll be good to go. Just remember that those life nodes i have you going into are meant to be adjusted to ES with EFW Jewel! Keep on trucking and aurabot on!
Helllo

I need help with gem setup. I dont know what i do wrong but i can't run all auras.

Gear
Spoiler

Do i need lab enchament ?

I check without empower and lvl 1 clarity still dont work
I'm usually online at 18 gmt +1
"
sielma wrote:
Helllo

Spoiler
I need help with gem setup. I dont know what i do wrong but i can't run all auras.

Gear
Spoiler

Do i need lab enchament ?

I check without empower and lvl 1 clarity still dont work

Try downgrading Clarity to level 1 and putting your level 3 enlighten with purity of lightning into your helmet instead.
stil cant run all 14's. if my math is ok i have 4,35% life left to run 14's aura i need minimum 7%.
idk what i'm doing wrong but i think that without lab enhament its imposibl too eun them all

ps. i tryed link enlighten withh emvy but there is no difference still 13% reserved life
Last edited by sielma on Apr 21, 2017, 5:53:08 PM
"
sielma wrote:
stil cant run all 14's. if my math is ok i have 4,35% life left to run 14's aura i need minimum 7%.
idk what i'm doing wrong but i think that without lab enhament its imposibl too eun them all

ps. i tryed link enlighten withh emvy but there is no difference still 13% reserved life

Ah yeah, since you're empowering 5 auras instead of a 5link victario's you'll need the head enchant, sorry about that. when i was testing this out i didn't have a 6link victario's at the time.
thx 4 reply. i make few changes and i can run all 14's without empower. i'm left with 48/1449 hp. i will try with 5l if colored it
Anytime, keep up the good work, as soon as you get that enchant you should be good to go!
EDIT: Removed stupid question. LOL
Last edited by Baladeva on Apr 23, 2017, 10:37:59 AM
Hi,

I am loving your build and made it to 81, however doing for the first time high end maps, the bleeds from breaches is slaying me, what are you using to counter this?

For now I had to replace one of the chaos immune flasks with a life flask that has remove bleed. But see nothing in your setup to counter it, was just wondering.

Thanks in advance

Last edited by Oakie on Apr 23, 2017, 11:00:05 AM
"
Oakie wrote:
Hi,

I am loving your build and made it to 81, however doing for the first time high end maps, the bleeds from breaches is slaying me, what are you using to counter this?

For now I had to replace one of the chaos immune flasks with a life flask that has remove bleed. But see nothing in your setup to counter it, was just wondering.

Thanks in advance

Just use a quicksilver flask with removes bleeding =P You can definitely remove the zealot's oath flask for it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info