[{3.5}] - [Clarity_Bot's] 15+2 Victario's Influence Aurabot

Please, can someone explain me what is the purpose of " United in Dreams " sword ?
What I want to know is: What does it do to the build ?
It is only for minions from my point of view...
Why is it necessary ?
I don't understand what is the connection between United in Dreams and an aurabot...

I also didn't understand why there is an generosity in the United in Dreams...
“There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.”
― Albert Einstein
"
HI,

Which Pantheon to select for Major?

Thank you.

Sorry for this halfhearted reply, there really isn't a Needed pantheon aside from the immune to poison one which is useful. As i haven't played any of the leagues after pantheon was released i do not know which ones to recommend Q_Q I only keep the page updated for patches as i'm not a really active player anymore.
"
jacarishe wrote:
Please, can someone explain me what is the purpose of " United in Dreams " sword ?
What I want to know is: What does it do to the build ?
It is only for minions from my point of view...
Why is it necessary ?
I don't understand what is the connection between United in Dreams and an aurabot...

I also didn't understand why there is an generosity in the United in Dreams...

It adds an aura which adds more cast/attack speed, it's not a necessity and i actually recommend people still levelling or lower geared to use Ephemeral Edge.

Generosity affects the aura, Envy, that United in Dreams provides us access to.
Should i lvl up till 20/20 (in future 21/20) all the gems? Or some gems should stay on lower lvl?
"
elbowndg wrote:
Should i lvl up till 20/20 (in future 21/20) all the gems? Or some gems should stay on lower lvl?

yeah, just level them up and try to quality them, clarity's the only one you may or may not do this to since it's basically the fine-tuner.
So I have a question. I just found this build today and have swapped my 77 Elementalist over to an AuraBot. How do you use both CI and Blood Magic? This leaves you with 1 life and 0 mana, which makes it impossible cast any Aura's.

If I use just Blood Magic with no CI, I can cast all 15 Aura's and am left with roughly 105 Life (plus ES). If I use just CI and no BM, I can only cast about 10 Aura's from Mana and 0 that use Life (Haste/Vit/Disc since they are in Prism Guardian).

Is there something I'm missing here that's changed since the guide was created?
Last edited by bewsii on Feb 1, 2018, 3:15:05 PM
I also have question about animated guardian, i can find any tips, what is the best gear animated guardian can use? I can buy items but i dont know what items work fine with this minion
"
bewsii wrote:
So I have a question. I just found this build today and have swapped my 77 Elementalist over to an AuraBot. How do you use both CI and Blood Magic? This leaves you with 1 life and 0 mana, which makes it impossible cast any Aura's.

If I use just Blood Magic with no CI, I can cast all 15 Aura's and am left with roughly 105 Life (plus ES). If I use just CI and no BM, I can only cast about 10 Aura's from Mana and 0 that use Life (Haste/Vit/Disc since they are in Prism Guardian).

Is there something I'm missing here that's changed since the guide was created?

Uh, i don't take CI xD
"
elbowndg wrote:
I also have question about animated guardian, i can find any tips, what is the best gear animated guardian can use? I can buy items but i dont know what items work fine with this minion

The only required items is leer cast and dying breath, your guardian will die eventually so i just use life/res gear. crappy rares i find.
Im playing with this arabot only with my friend on shaped vaults.
But he is not using health at all, just energy shield so maybe i can change Vitality aura for something else? He is dealing 100% elemental damage, sometimes we had a little bit problems with elemental resistance monsters.

Maybe tehere is a gem which can help us make it easier or maybe something just for swap with this vitality?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info