[3.1] ED Tri-Curse OCC | Hybrid, CI, LL | UberAtziri/Lab/Shaper

"
no1else515 wrote:
"
Zatlan wrote:
Could you give me some extra recommendation? Should I replace something?
Thanks for sharing.

Relocor ur chest to get proper gem setup or go LL

Well, recoloring the item is impossible (corrupted) but I appreciate your hint.

My budget for this character is closed.
I do not want to buy anything else unless it costs me little.

"
Giammafix wrote:
"
Zatlan wrote:
Hi, thanks for the great build.

I'm really enjoying this build and as it evolves it gets better.
I created a new character and started the same from scratch. It was pretty fast.

My items are not great. I already had 90% of them (I'm in standard), I only spent with the armor, which, however, was very cheap (a trifle!).

I also did some experiments with Heartbreaker and Snakepit but I thought the result was inferior.

Now I'm making Tier 12/13 maps with no major concerns. However, as has already been written here, bosses are more complicated to kill (actually only take a little longer ;)

Can I risk going further? I'll check... ;)

Gear:
Spoiler

PoB:
https://pastebin.com/kLdGsmDV

I intend to reach level 91 (my goal), which should be very fast, unless I drop a few maps.

Could you give me some extra recommendation? Should I replace something?
Thanks for sharing.

in standard I use 2 setups, dual wielding when I need extra dps, and decay dagger + shield for though bosses link hydra or minotaur.
you could consider using a decay dagger later.
you can use Greater multiple projectiles just for mapping knowing you are losing a chunk of your dps to improve the clearspeed (with buffed contagion I never find that necessary unless the map contains many totems, in which invulnerability allies totems may spawn)
my character in standard is low life since last league, I think that going lowlife and level 21 essence drain/level 4 empower are the biggest upgrade you can do, not to mention that thanks to life reserved I can run both discipline and clarity lv 20 to solve all mana issues and have 3 active curses (temporal chains, enfeeble and vulnerability)

Thanks for your reply.
It was good that you commented on that. My witch must be caholy :D because she has difficulty in hitting the target ... So I use LMP.

I also chose to use only 2 curses for particular reasons. I'm not a fan of flasks and sometimes I get a little cluttered using them.
That way I increased ES and DPS (chaos damage) a bit more. And this has worked so far.

And yes, one of my biggest problems is that mobs or totems that use the aura of immortality and that leave the whole gang of them in the same way.

We will see. I do not want to buy anything that is too expensive at the moment.

"
Zatlan wrote:

Thanks for your reply.
It was good that you commented on that. My witch must be caholy :D because she has difficulty in hitting the target ... So I use LMP.

I also chose to use only 2 curses for particular reasons. I'm not a fan of flasks and sometimes I get a little cluttered using them.
That way I increased ES and DPS (chaos damage) a bit more. And this has worked so far.

And yes, one of my biggest problems is that mobs or totems that use the aura of immortality and that leave the whole gang of them in the same way.

We will see. I do not want to buy anything that is too expensive at the moment.

greater multiple projectiles is better anyway than lesser multiple projectiles, I suggest you to use that for map clearing instead

yes I use witchfire brew flask, but my third curse (vulnerability) comes from my vulnerability aura linked with blasphemy, so I run 3 aura curses all the time; I use the flask just for the % increased damage over time.
vulnerability aura is 33% increased damage so it's a huge boost to have.
hi guys, so i'm about to buy my shavs and am wondering have u all decided what is best colours yet 4g2b or 3g 2b 1r is poision/pierce better than lvl 4empower?

thx in advance
"
leedslad1971 wrote:
hi guys, so i'm about to buy my shavs and am wondering have u all decided what is best colours yet 4g2b or 3g 2b 1r is poision/pierce better than lvl 4empower?

thx in advance

Projectile dmg doesnt work with essence drain anymore and poison is dead for ED. No real reason to use any of those.
Last edited by no1else515 on Oct 11, 2017, 12:07:17 PM
ok ty empower it is then
Hey, I really like this guide, but had a question. Why take malediction over vile bastion? If it's just for the +1 to curse, it's possible to find that on an amulet somewhere, but VB feels better to me and kind of gets rid of the requirement of vaal discipline
Last edited by yuzudere on Oct 26, 2017, 8:44:13 AM
👏 VERY 👏 NICE 👏 OCCULTIST 👏 BUILD! 👏
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
"
yuzudere wrote:
Hey, I really like this guide, but had a question. Why take malediction over vile bastion? If it's just for the +1 to curse, it's possible to find that on an amulet somewhere, but VB feels better to me and kind of gets rid of the requirement of vaal discipline

You are free to do w/e you feel like. I got it cus its kinda hard to find +1 curse Precense of Chayula in temp league

"
Ryphe wrote:
👏 VERY 👏 NICE 👏 OCCULTIST 👏 BUILD! 👏

Ty :3
Last edited by no1else515 on Oct 27, 2017, 3:43:38 AM
hey mister essence drain player can i have your autograph???
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info