[3.1] ED Tri-Curse OCC | Hybrid, CI, LL | UberAtziri/Lab/Shaper

"
no1else515 wrote:

Despair gem dont works better in Spell totem than wither?
Last edited by layannahmarks on Dec 24, 2017, 12:28:07 AM
"
"
no1else515 wrote:

Despair gem dont works better in Spell totem than wither?

You already got Despair using Witchfire flask, whats the point of loosing Wither?
Is a delirium weapon worth using now? It's nerfed down to 500 per tick. I feel like just having it as a decay support link in a 6l is a lot better overall
"
yuzudere wrote:
Is a delirium weapon worth using now? It's nerfed down to 500 per tick. I feel like just having it as a decay support link in a 6l is a lot better overall

Well it might be better untill you get empower level 3+. Corrupted ones are pretty cheap tho.
I feel like i'm stuck in gearing up. Currently i have 7,7k ES and 43k ED tooltip dps. finished t13 map so far, map clearing great, but boss fights very slow. And the worst part i have no idea what can give me best boost in ES and DPS ( 6L chest is not an option for me, too expancive ). I can change jewels to get a little bit more ES, but i think it give me 8k at best. i'm definitely missing something.

if someone have time here my character: pastebin
Last edited by OrKToS on Dec 26, 2017, 9:59:14 AM
"
OrKToS wrote:
I feel like i'm stuck in gearing up. Currently i have 7,7k ES and 43k ED tooltip dps. finished t13 map so far, map clearing great, but boss fights very slow. And the worst part i have no idea what can give me best boost in ES and DPS ( 6L chest is not an option for me, too expancive ). I can change jewels to get a little bit more ES, but i think it give me 8k at best. i'm definitely missing something.

if someone have time here my character: pastebin

You need to go over your gear one more time i guess.

BiS is amulet is Presence of Chayula(+1000 ES). If its too expensive atleast get one +ES and %ES rolls(u'll get around 300 ES)

Shield, helmet could have 100 more flat.

Implicit on Crystal belt has more ES alone then your abyss belt setup + u could craft some ES there.

Also youre missing Whispers of Doom on your tree wich means one of your curses is simply not working.

As for damage, it might be the curse missing. Or a 6l + decay weapon, there is no other cheap way.

TBH going LL makes no sence with low budget, you wont achieve anything. It might be better to pick up Skin of the Loyal and swith into CI to keep some balance in investment/perfomance ratio
Last edited by no1else515 on Dec 26, 2017, 10:34:05 AM
"
no1else515 wrote:

BiS is amulet is Presence of Chayula(+1000 ES). If its too expensive atleast get one +ES and %ES rolls(u'll get around 300 ES)

Implicit on Crystal belt has more ES alone then your abyss belt setup + u could craft some ES there.

Also youre missing Whispers of Doom on your tree wich means one of your curses is simply not working.

As for damage, it might be the curse missing. Or a 6l + decay weapon, there is no other cheap way.

i know, one curse not working, it's Enfeeble which have nothing with damage ( survivability is fine so far ), currently working on leveling to get 3rd curse.

Crystal belt gives more ES, but Abyss jewel can give +% spell damage. i'm currently looking for one like this.

Thanks for answer.
Last edited by OrKToS on Dec 26, 2017, 11:18:58 AM
"
OrKToS wrote:
"
no1else515 wrote:

i know, one curse not working, it's Enfeeble which have nothing with damage ( survivability is fine so far ), currently working on leveling to get 3rd curse.

Crystal belt gives more ES, but Abyss jewel can give +% spell damage. i'm currently looking for one like this.

Thanks for answer.

I use the Darknes Entroned belt with two abyss sockets, and you get 50% more of the stats the jewel you use in it. Its the BIS if you don`t have headhunter I think. You can have 120-150 ES with that belt and 60% more damage if you killed recently etc. if you use those jewels. I use most %regen life abyss jewels and have 1000 ES regen per sec. Helps alot.
Last edited by HellBoundno on Dec 27, 2017, 9:58:26 AM
If I go the Low life build should I get strength to increase my blood magic and reduce the cost of clarity and discipline? Or should I get more life to compensate? Right now my clarity + disc + blood magic has left me at a whopping 3 life and I only have my disc at level 5 lol.
"
Nooxylol wrote:
If I go the Low life build should I get strength to increase my blood magic and reduce the cost of clarity and discipline? Or should I get more life to compensate? Right now my clarity + disc + blood magic has left me at a whopping 3 life and I only have my disc at level 5 lol.

Um... Discipline has constant reservation cost and its not growing with lvls, i cant see a reason to not level it. You might get some STR if u want higher lvl clarity, but its not that important.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info