[3.1] ED Tri-Curse OCC | Hybrid, CI, LL | UberAtziri/Lab/Shaper

Would Breath of the Council or Delirium Sai be better?
Hi! U wrote: UberAtziri/Lab/Shaper
I can do only uber lab. Died over 60 times overalll and 3 times in standart atziri. What i do wrong?
Thank you.
Russian Heisenberg
"
Win32Trojaan wrote:
I can do only uber lab. Died over 60 times overalll and 3 times in standart atziri. What i do wrong?
Thank you.

Facetanking, i guess? No clue man, i personaly took this build into uberatziri/shaper on hardcore. Multiple times. The thing is... You have to outplay stuff while its dying since you have no burst damage, you got constant DoT instead.
Last edited by no1else515 on Jan 14, 2018, 10:00:36 AM
"
no1else515 wrote:
"
Win32Trojaan wrote:
Thank you.

Facetanking, i guess? No clue man, i personaly took this build into uberatziri/shaper on hardcore. Multiple times. The thing is... You have to outplay stuff while its dying since you have no burst damage, you got constant DoT instead.

How i can get more DPS? I have good jewels, gems and weapons... And yes, facetanking :)
Russian Heisenberg
Last edited by Win32Trojaan on Jan 15, 2018, 2:54:29 AM
"
Win32Trojaan wrote:
"
no1else515 wrote:
"
Win32Trojaan wrote:
Thank you.

How i can get more DPS? I have good jewels, gems and weapons... And yes, facetanking :)

Thats what im saying. You r not supposed to facetank things like flameblasts or stormcalls. Its preety normal if u die to that. You might consider swapping out basalt flask for ruby to survive occasional flameblast in atziri fight.

The biggest DPS increase for u at the moment will be ED gem lvl, u r missing around 15% dmg for each extra lvl, so getting lvl 21(or atleast 20) gem will be HUGE(this is true for ANY spell). Getting Decay dagger with alteast crafted spell damage(wich is 44%) will give u bit more damage then your current weapon, if u manage to get a better damage roll or open pref to craft %DoT well, there u go, even more dps.

Btw. Added flat chaos(or any) damage to spells is not working with DoT effects. You need to replace that jewel.

Keep ur curses in range as much as possible and Wither totem up.

And still, "big" boss fights are mostly skill based. This build in general allows you to attack very rarely and opens up Alot of time for dodging. Keep playing, you will get there.

Last edited by no1else515 on Jan 15, 2018, 8:58:13 AM
Hi, looking for help with critiquing my character. Feels like my ED damage is on the low side, and not too sure about my defences as well currently.

Running LL version, with allelopathy gloves for additional single target. Also took Aura nodes to run Triple purities + Disc + single blasphemy Temp chains.
Second curse is Despair via witchfire brew.

9.7k ES

Character and Skill Tree

Edit Character name is Azraeline
Last edited by Silverthorn90 on Jan 15, 2018, 9:28:56 PM
"
Silverthorn90 wrote:
Hi, looking for help with critiquing my character. Feels like my ED damage is on the low side, and not too sure about my defences as well currently.

Running LL version, with allelopathy gloves for additional single target. Also took Aura nodes to run Triple purities + Disc + single blasphemy Temp chains.
Second curse is Despair via witchfire brew.

9.7k ES

Character and Skill Tree

Edit Character name is Azraeline

Your asnwer is in previous message its exactly the same.

Im done checking everyone builds. Consumes way too much time. Guide and thread covers almost every possible situation. I might create FAQ section and put the most common questions in there later on.
Last edited by no1else515 on Jan 16, 2018, 7:11:36 AM
Yup read that. Will try to tweak things and maybe shell out for a Decay weapon. Thanks for your time and effort maintaining the guide!
Hello,

i have a Problem with clarity and discipline i can only use one from this both. What am I doing wrong. In Char Setup gems are wrong was only to testing auras. I socked the gems as shown in the build.

Or must upgrade the Quality from Blood Magic Support?

Okay its works but i have no mana more for play i have only 96 mana now so cant cast??

MFG Blood
Last edited by Blood88 on Jan 18, 2018, 7:28:50 AM
Hey, thank you for this nice build.
Nevertheless, I am (probably stupidly) still struggling to understand why we need 3 curses?
Temporal chain & Enfeeble = 2
We could skip the Whispers of Doom, don't we?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info