[3.0] HC/SC Nowlech's Trickster Essence Drain (LifeMoM/CI/LL) ~Shaper and Uber Atziri! Videos!

Hey, thanks for the build, I'm currently using it to start the new league but I just had a little question. Why use daggers if the only thing that help to do more damage with ED is %spell damage ? Is it just to use Whirling blades ? Wouldn't a wand be better then ?
Hey, what to use for 6th slot in armor? I still havent got my empower lvl 2 or 3
Ty for the last update with the Allelopathy gloves.

How could be the gameplay with this gloves.... i copied u with a spell totem but idk when i have to use it...

ty
IGN:Sirdec
"
Yenching wrote:
Hey, thanks for the build, I'm currently using it to start the new league but I just had a little question. Why use daggers if the only thing that help to do more damage with ED is %spell damage ? Is it just to use Whirling blades ? Wouldn't a wand be better then ?

If I'm not wrong it is because you can have a Decay mod on the Sai (dagger) to add up damage with ED.
"
Yenching wrote:

For mapping, the limiting factor of ED is not its damage, but the mobility. Even up to t15, a properly linked, high level+quality ED annihilates large trash packs. Wands lack a proper movement skill, LW is a joke, especially with our increased duration from passives. Daggers make up for their lower damage by the ability to move to a map much quicker and react to boss abilities by repositioning much faster. Also, if you're doing content that you're outgearing, you just shield charge through packs and let the decay do its job. You can also craft decay on a wand, but I wouldn't recommend it.
"
maladeth wrote:
"
Yenching wrote:

For mapping, the limiting factor of ED is not its damage, but the mobility. Even up to t15, a properly linked, high level+quality ED annihilates large trash packs. Wands lack a proper movement skill, LW is a joke, especially with our increased duration from passives. Daggers make up for their lower damage by the ability to move to a map much quicker and react to boss abilities by repositioning much faster. Also, if you're doing content that you're outgearing, you just shield charge through packs and let the decay do its job. You can also craft decay on a wand, but I wouldn't recommend it.

Quality 10/10 answer, couldn't have said it better myself
How did you get your helmet? Did you buy a rare hubris with max life and do lab to get the enchant?

Thanks!
"
maladeth wrote:
"
Yenching wrote:

Alright I understand now, thanks !
What gems to use with new gloves? Spell totem , faster casting and?
how do u get a dagger with the decay mod on ? i cant seem to find one....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info