Lightning Golem Crescendo ♫ All Content / HC Focused / Not Casual-Friendly

Ok cool thanks! I think I'll try stacking Eminence first, especially since it's cheaper, and then see about transferring to Harmony later on.

With the switch to Increased Duration and Elemental Focus for the boss, I can kill Phoenix in under 20 seconds.

I'm running 8 harmonies, 1 Eminence, 1 Might, 1 Anima

5-1-1

High effectiveness Temp Chains, Phase run, and Crazy flasks for defence.

Still trying to get the +1 curse amulet, then going to push those points into more ES/Life.

Comparing Lightning Golems to Flame golems how is the clear speed?

I have lightning right now but the amount of fire projectiles across the screen is starting to wear on my eyes thinking of switching...lol
Nevermind about clear speed, found the video comparison.

made the switch and it feels better, graphics and play wise. Switching my build and gear to this may take some time but Appreciate a different Golem build to roll with.
"
Magnus_Orla wrote:
Ok cool thanks! I think I'll try stacking Eminence first, especially since it's cheaper, and then see about transferring to Harmony later on.

G'luck. Feel free to message me privately or in this thread if you need any help.

"
Aboba wrote:
With the switch to Increased Duration and Elemental Focus for the boss, I can kill Phoenix in under 20 seconds.

I'm running 8 harmonies, 1 Eminence, 1 Might, 1 Anima

5-1-1

High effectiveness Temp Chains, Phase run, and Crazy flasks for defence.

Still trying to get the +1 curse amulet, then going to push those points into more ES/Life.

Oh, nice. Double-white chest looks really convenient. Btw, I recommend going with a well-rolled P.Chain in softcore. It adds about another golem's worth of damage to the build overall.

"
Toldin wrote:
Nevermind about clear speed, found the video comparison.

made the switch and it feels better, graphics and play wise. Switching my build and gear to this may take some time but Appreciate a different Golem build to roll with.

Awesome. Best of luck to you this league. Lemme know if you have any other Q's.

Softcore tree updated:

https://pastebin.com/0Wc2B1Zm (import into POB to view)
+ 9,000+ EHP with realistic gear (T2 mods, non-legacy)
+ 10.5K EHP with shield
+ extra 50-60% Faster Start of ES Recharge
+ Immune to Stun/Chill/Freeze/Shock/Ignite
+ Primordial Chain for 10 golems
+ 13 jewels
+ trade EHP for more jewels if you like
⚡ Lightning Golems:
/1902593
⛄ Ice Golems:
/1914382
Last edited by tomatopotato on Sep 18, 2018, 10:18:49 AM
Hello, tomato, how are u doing?
I've started this league as life based, following a flame golem guide, made the switch to hybrid, i really like your tree, i don`t know if i´m going lightning golem this league, but i think I'll switch because of huge fps drops (potato computer, need to upgrade gpu lol), till then what do u recommend for flame golem links, FG -> Spell Echo -> GMP -> Minion Damage -> Controlled Destruction -> Elemental Focus? What about Fire Pen/Empower, I've read something that u recommend empower only when Emp (LV4) in a +1socket loyal?
What do you think about pathing dex points for the socket (near Method to the madness) instead going for the socket near Indomitable socket, armour isn't any good for us right?
I see you take Zealoth's Oath, if we don't use Stone Golem, is it still valid? We get something less than 2% regen on the tree right? Lab enchants any good?
I think i snipped a pretty good gloves, like in your dream setup, maybe a t2,t3 roll but good, if u can check my profile i would be much appreciated. Sorry for too many questions and my bad english.
"
luglug wrote:
Hello, tomato, how are u doing?
I've started this league as life based, following a flame golem guide, made the switch to hybrid, i really like your tree, i don`t know if i´m going lightning golem this league, but i think I'll switch because of huge fps drops (potato computer, need to upgrade gpu lol), till then what do u recommend for flame golem links, FG -> Spell Echo -> GMP -> Minion Damage -> Controlled Destruction -> Elemental Focus? What about Fire Pen/Empower, I've read something that u recommend empower only when Emp (LV4) in a +1socket loyal?
What do you think about pathing dex points for the socket (near Method to the madness) instead going for the socket near Indomitable socket, armour isn't any good for us right?
I see you take Zealoth's Oath, if we don't use Stone Golem, is it still valid? We get something less than 2% regen on the tree right? Lab enchants any good?
I think i snipped a pretty good gloves, like in your dream setup, maybe a t2,t3 roll but good, if u can check my profile i would be much appreciated. Sorry for too many questions and my bad english.

Hi there luglug, doing alright :)

re: Flame Golem links
That sounds fine. The trees can be used for other golem types without major issue. The links you stated are exactly what I would use (assuming you run EE). If you don't run EE, then I'd swap CD and EF for Combustion and Fire Pen. Empower is generally not as strong as a pure DPS link, but at LVL6 (+2 chest), it might be strong enough to squeak in as link #6. At work right now though, so I can't check POB.

re: right-side Scion pathing
It's not a bad idea to path through Harrier if you need the Dex. However, once you get to the point where you're min-maxing gear, you'll find that 1-2 suffixes worth of Dex on your gear will cover all your needs and you'll then want to optimize your tree again to save a point or two to spend elsewhere. The reason I path so far to the left is because I'm headed there anyway for Avatar of Fire. If you compare the amount of EHP and jewels you get pathing that way vs. going through Harrier to Void Barrier, you'll probably get more benefit through the left side. And yes, armour is useless for this build.

re: ZO
Is mainly just QoL for the occasional degens and not a primary defense. Again, since I'm pathing there anyway, it's a relatively painles investment for me. Since you're going with Flame Golems, you’re more than likely not interested in Avatar of Fire and have less reason to path that way. You can definitely skip it. Since I don't rely on regen as a primary defense, I view those types of lab enchants as slight bonuses rather than "must-haves"

I'll have a look at your profile when I get home.
⚡ Lightning Golems:
/1902593
⛄ Ice Golems:
/1914382
Just curious if there are any changes for this build in 3.5
Or is it still completely viable (sorry if this is a stupid question)
:)
"
PFA_Doubtful wrote:
Just curious if there are any changes for this build in 3.5
Or is it still completely viable (sorry if this is a stupid question)
:)
No worries, not a stupid question. I don't see anything build-altering/breaking in the patch notes since the last time I played. Should work basically the same as it has since Breach league.

Good luck with whatever you decide to play ♫
⚡ Lightning Golems:
/1902593
⛄ Ice Golems:
/1914382
Am I missing something somewhere? How does Avatar of fire help our golems do dmg? What purpose does it play for us?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info