It's a interesting build, seems fun!
but where should i place viridian jewel to make it 40 dex
Update:
-Added a video.

"
castor1214 wrote:
It's a interesting build, seems fun!
but where should i place viridian jewel to make it 40 dex

In the jewel socket south of the scion start.
Last edited by Clooney_is_best_Batman on Aug 16, 2017, 5:16:06 AM
Hey,
I'm leveling up this build, and i think i'll enjoy it.
Do you have any non budget idea ? i have 15 ex to spend ( even a bit more if needed ) !
Last edited by loukoumz on Aug 16, 2017, 5:41:12 PM
"
loukoumz wrote:
Hey,
I'm leveling up this build, and i think i'll enjoy it.
Do you have any non budget idea ? i have 15 ex to spend ( even a bit more if needed ) !

The first thing would probably be a 21/20 AW gem for the damage and life increase.
Good Essence of Fear crafted rings, quiver and belt. Not sure if it's even worth going for all that movement speed, but the Minion Life on the belt is something to go for.
Nice Life + Minion Damage jewels.
AW helmet enchants are all super nice, dont know how pricy that is though cause the helmet is so cheap.
Perfect roll Astramentis, other uniques are dirt cheap with perfect rolls.
And of course getting Level 21 on all other gems.

Im going to add all of this min/maxing to the guide when i get there with my build.
Last edited by Clooney_is_best_Batman on Aug 16, 2017, 7:29:39 PM
Update:
-Added Jewel Section
-Added explanation for the use of the Shaper gloves
If you could add some more info on how to Level this Build... That would be great

I just started playing POE a few weeks ago and I really don't get the Skill tree explanation you gave in the leveling section of your post =/

Thanks
Very interesting build. Have you considered building it with scion?

I think something like deadeye + necro.

Getting ranger allows you to swap out GMP for LMP which boosts your damage + the pierce is good too.

I'm not sure how to calculate minion damage in POB, but just wondering have you already played around with a link such as poison + void manip + animate weapon + lesser poison?
Last edited by ironstove on Aug 19, 2017, 4:36:35 AM
"
Aleks04 wrote:
If you could add some more info on how to Level this Build... That would be great

I just started playing POE a few weeks ago and I really don't get the Skill tree explanation you gave in the leveling section of your post =/

Thanks

I added passive tree steps to the leveling section to get a better idea what to go for while leveling. I forgot how overwhelming the tree can be for newer players. Let me know if this is more helpful now.

"
ironstove wrote:
Very interesting build. Have you considered building it with scion?

Necro gives way more damage and things like offering for yourself and extra resistances.

"
ironstove wrote:
Getting ranger allows you to swap out GMP for LMP which boosts your damage

I dont get what you mean, we dont have to do any damage with the bow, the Animated Weapons do all the damage.

"
ironstove wrote:
I'm not sure how to calculate minion damage in POB

Click "Manage..." above your items then create a new item set, give this set the weapon you want to use for the damage calculation, then switch to that item set below "Main Skill:" on the left side.

"
ironstove wrote:
have you already played around with a link such as poison + void manip + animate weapon + lesser poison?

Elemental auras + easy way to utilize Elemental Equilibrium is just too good and of course when enemies die to poison you can not trigger gems socketed in Null's by killing them with a bow skill.
Update:
-Added Ascendancy section.
why Clarity in the chest

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info