[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

"
wiwigvn wrote:
I'm a bit hesitant between this build (again) in Mayhem and some other things like GC mine. With OP vanguards, we can give no shit about 20 invasion bosses or 20 spirits (I hope?) but I'm kinda bored of leveling with srs...

Same here, haha.

I've been torn between many different things - whether I should go SC or HC SSF (basically, I'm trying to understand which part of me is stronger - my abilities to trade stuff very profitably that come from years of AH-playing in World of Warcraft, or my abilities to actually play the game and try to take a shot at Demigods in HC SSF without any trading), and whether I want to go Necro-spectres again, or try some of the 'dead' ascendancies that didn't even reach lvl99 in Turmoil.

Decisions, decisions... I also think that this time I should prepare for Bameth a lot more (see our discussion on that some posts earlier), and PERHAPS go for Resolute Technique and use other major pantheon instead of Brine King - both Solaris and Lunaris are good, for different things though.
I think if it's more important to get a reward, then go with the most feasible choice. If fun is more important, then choose whatever is fun for you. I'll just play casually so I probably will choose something less OP haha
Well, for me the 'rewards' part is either 'try for a demi' or 'just go for many lvl90s for those armor sets', since I got the '25 out of 100' reward in Turmoil, and it's the same in Mayhem (not really interested in the weapon effect).

But yeah, I believe in the end fun is way more important than stressing yourself out.
hmmm, is chaos resistance that useless you can totally ignore it like you do ?
I'm leveling a specter build for the first time. Silly question - where do I get Specters from, during leveling? If I want Flame Sentinels I can only take them from Solaris in Act 3, but they would be too low level to matter until I get Solar Guards? And Tukohama's Vanguards are only obtainable in Act 6, so what do I do in between? Am I missing something here?
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
In order to get higher level versions of the specific type of spectre you want, you have to:

1. Raise spectre(s) of your choice
2. Enter the highest level area that you can
3. Cast desecrate and hold A to be able to mouse over the corpses and see what monster type spawned
4. Raise the spectre(s) of your choice from the desecrated corpses
5. If the corpse you wanted didn't spawn from desecrate, just cast it again

Oh man, I suspected there is a way like that. Thank you!

EDIT: I just realized this description is in the guide, under the Spectres spoiler. I read it twice and missed it, my bad :)
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
Last edited by Jadran on Nov 25, 2017, 11:53:32 AM
"
Grepsd wrote:
hmmm, is chaos resistance that useless you can totally ignore it like you do ?
Yes it is. The monsters that deal chaos are so rare - and we are so used to them - that dealing with it is trivial.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
I am level 38 and I am trying to get Tukohama's vanguard at the coast but i aint getting any. i am only getting like cannibals and crabs.. whats the problem here?
"
I am level 38 and I am trying to get Tukohama's vanguard at the coast but i aint getting any. i am only getting like cannibals and crabs.. whats the problem here?

tuko vanguard only starts at chapter 6 coast

and this build is really really strong.. insanely strong for its low budget

good thing is most people will have the same dps shown in build as long as you follow the gears and skill tree.. theres not much to differ since most items are uniques and resist gears only

first time playing summoner and im blown away by how good this build is.. fast, safe, OP.. well done

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info