[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

"
sikker wrote:
"
argoniashawks wrote:
Echo doesn't work with solar guards? Been running 4 solar guards, think 4 TV's are better? cant decide on which specters to use, WM seem crappy now.

Spell Echo is currently bugged on Solar Guards, and does not fire off the second spell. The increased cast speed is working fine though. Still, using Spell Echo right now, will effectively half you DPS, since you are only firing off half the spells you are entitled to.

WM is pure shite now. But 6 linked, with two damage increasing curses, and raised at level 84 (T17) they can apparently be OK. Still, it seems to me like their AI is totally fucked now. Sometimes they simply refuse to enter melee, and are then pointless.
TV is rather sluggish for clearing, but is your best bet if you want to do this build.

But spell echo works tho, I tried to take it out and put back in they shoot differently. Unless the second fireballs dont do dmg like a visual bug or something
"
MajimaGoro wrote:
"
sikker wrote:
"
argoniashawks wrote:
Echo doesn't work with solar guards? Been running 4 solar guards, think 4 TV's are better? cant decide on which specters to use, WM seem crappy now.

Spell Echo is currently bugged on Solar Guards, and does not fire off the second spell. The increased cast speed is working fine though. Still, using Spell Echo right now, will effectively half you DPS, since you are only firing off half the spells you are entitled to.

WM is pure shite now. But 6 linked, with two damage increasing curses, and raised at level 84 (T17) they can apparently be OK. Still, it seems to me like their AI is totally fucked now. Sometimes they simply refuse to enter melee, and are then pointless.
TV is rather sluggish for clearing, but is your best bet if you want to do this build.

But spell echo works tho, I tried to take it out and put back in they shoot differently. Unless the second fireballs dont do dmg like a visual bug or something

They are getting the cast speed increase (i.e. shooting differently) but not a duplicate spell for free. It's a pretty significant bug but GGG has no timeline for fixing this yet and they're keeping quiet so my guess is it's going to take a loooong time.
"
MajimaGoro wrote:
"
sikker wrote:
"
argoniashawks wrote:

They are getting the cast speed increase (i.e. shooting differently) but not a duplicate spell for free. It's a pretty significant bug but GGG has no timeline for fixing this yet and they're keeping quiet so my guess is it's going to take a loooong time.

I see, i guess the cast speed from spell echo are so high that i thought they were shooting twice at a time
"
MajimaGoro wrote:

I see, i guess the cast speed from spell echo are so high that i thought they were shooting twice at a time
For the meanwhile, we can always use replace spell echo with fire pen. Means a recolour, but's it's not that big of a deal.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
got a dumb question, how do you have 4 specs? i'm doing the build right now and only got 3 and can't find/see where the 4th comes in
"
CrazyIz wrote:
got a dumb question, how do you have 4 specs? i'm doing the build right now and only got 3 and can't find/see where the 4th comes in

- Raise spectre gem
- Bones of Ullr boots
- Vis Mortis chest
- Death Attunement node on the passive tree

Theoretically you could equip a couple Midnight Bargain wands and add 2 more, however, at the damage output from 4, the extras are pointless.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
CrazyIz wrote:

- Raise spectre gem
- Bones of Ullr boots
- Vis Mortis chest
- Death Attunement node on the passive tree

Theoretically you could equip a couple Midnight Bargain wands and add 2 more, however, at the damage output from 4, the extras are pointless.

I think it's more of a survivability issue with midnight bargain, that 30% life reserved is painful. Also, no shield charge, no whirling blade, not even leap slam. I refuse to warp/dash.

Personally, I use a queen decree for leveling just to leap around. I use a midnight bargain on swap
weapon so that i do not lose the 4th spectre when I swap to change gem or so.
Does specters now scale from level zone or only level of desecrate and specters gems?thx
Can I summon level 55 specter in level 40 zone if I have enough level of gems?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info