[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

"
AxeLond wrote:
Has anyone found any good elder items that fit this build?

You mean apart from the crazy helmets we've seen?
"
balanced wrote:
So i tried Tukohama's Fortress and it doesnt summon additional totems.

Please sticky that to the 3.1 changes

They summon an additional totem but time to set up another is round about 4 seconds. So its senseless to play with it. Observed it in shaper fight. There was 5 totems at same time, but only 1 second or less.
Last edited by NyRalph0 on Dec 13, 2017, 6:58:44 AM
I'M running 4 solar guards on a 5L with echo as well. and ya they do pretty dam good mapping.
"
argoniashawks wrote:
I'M running 4 solar guards on a 5L with echo as well. and ya they do pretty dam good mapping.

Your spell echo works?
It isn't, but he even don't know about this and mapping "pretty damn good"" with SGs and 5L in fact xD
Still get the cast speed from it
"
AxeLond wrote:
Has anyone found any good elder items that fit this build?

I'ts quite easy to find a elder shield with Spell block.

Unless you are using necromantic aegis it's a really nice way to free up your amulet slot. Although it's probably easier to find a Stone amulet with +1 curse but until then getting +1 curse from skill tree works fine for me.

Don't want to nitpick, but I just started to research elder/shaped. It's worth to note that this is a shaped Shield and not an elder one. You can tell by the space background and the red dots (elder items have blue dots).

So if anyone wants to craft such a shield, he needs to get a shaped one.
I have 5 abyss jewels that give 17-20% minion damage recently after useing a minion skill, so flesh offering spam.
New here to this build.
Been reading some stuff that doesn't go with the original guide.

So now we go for Solar Guards or TV?
I'm finishing the story with Fire Sentinels (or whatever they are called from Solaris Temple) and SRS mix.
I only have the boots from the guide, no other unique :(
How should I approach mapping?

Many thanks!
I am running 2 TV and 1 WM, doing fine so far.

What stats do we care for on Abyss Jewels, apart from Minion Damage?
I have a nice one with a lot of minion attack and cast speed, do TV/WM care about these at all?
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info