[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

"
korzasa wrote:
"
Plazmuh wrote:
This is an incredible build.

I generally theorycraft my own builds and have never really managed to get a character to Guardian/Shaper level on Hardcore. With this build I easily managed to tackle all Guardians at about level 79. I look forward to trying Shaper, the damage seems a bit obscene on a 5L Vis Mortis.

Edit : I just did Shaper with ridiculous ease. 10/10 guide.

Awesome! Mind to tell us what links and which spectres you used for killing shaper in your 5l?
Im leveling this build for shaper too in HHC and am curious about how you did it.

You can see my character if you view my profile, BigOlSpectre.

The 5l I used consists of Raise Spectre, Burning Damage, Minion Damage, Elemental Focus and Totem/Minion Elemental Resist.

I also use an Animate Guardian set up and surprisingly none of my minions died on my first Shaper attempt.
Last edited by Plazmuh on Sep 10, 2017, 12:49:02 PM
i still crash with multithreading on sadly..

And whitout it i have huuuge fps drops.

This is the real shame

IS there any word on this?

or any workaround that does not involve removing multithread?
Is this build really ok with -40 chaos res? That seems dangerous for hardcore and right now I'm struggling to fit chaos res on my gear.

Is the jewel "Reckless defense" too risky for hardcore? I was thinking about running 2 of them so I wouldn't be stuck with the shield or amulet for spell block. I have enfeeble as one of my curses.
"
Is this build really ok with -40 chaos res? That seems dangerous for hardcore and right now I'm struggling to fit chaos res on my gear.

Is the jewel "Reckless defense" too risky for hardcore? I was thinking about running 2 of them so I wouldn't be stuck with the shield or amulet for spell block. I have enfeeble as one of my curses.

I've had two characters now, one of which I decided to go for two Reckless Defence jewels. I must say it is much safer/cheaper/convenient to just run a Stone of Lazhwar. Most sources of Chaos damage are easy to avoid but you can always go for chaos resist on gear.
Last edited by Plazmuh on Sep 10, 2017, 2:18:28 PM
I dont get it, i cant for the love of it get a Vanguard in any map, I have testet atleast 5 of the maps listed as Vanguard maps, but they never spawn... what am I doing wrong? :)
"
redfik wrote:
I dont get it, i cant for the love of it get a Vanguard in any map, I have testet atleast 5 of the maps listed as Vanguard maps, but they never spawn... what am I doing wrong? :)

Entering into map without raised vanguard+wicker man?
"
Plazmuh wrote:
"

I've had two characters now, one of which I decided to go for two Reckless Defence jewels. I must say it is much safer/cheaper/convenient to just run a Stone of Lazhwar. Most sources of Chaos damage are easy to avoid but you can always go for chaos resist on gear.

What are the main sources of chaos damage and how do you avoid them?
Really like this character, thanks for the guide!

Just one thing, what in the hell happened to the prices of Cloak of Defiance in HHC? 5+ex xd
"
"
Plazmuh wrote:
"

What are the main sources of chaos damage and how do you avoid them?

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Chaos_damage#Monsters

As a general rule - Spiders, Snakes, Caustic Clouds, anything Green. Chayula breaches. Also the Energy Drain Exile
Last edited by Plazmuh on Sep 10, 2017, 5:39:47 PM
I must say that this build is rediculously op. I have played a number of builds considered to be strong for shaper but have never managed to make the currency required to easily do shaper and yet now I dave done shaper for the first time ever at lvl 86 with a 5 link vis mortis and maybe 3 exalts worth of gear.... And not only that but with a small change I can farm full run uber labs fairly fast and safely with little to worry about with traps or izaro.

And you can most definitly desecrate wicker men and tuk vanguards in shapers realm. It just takes ages to get them.
Last edited by Purdurabo12 on Sep 10, 2017, 6:50:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info