[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

"
Nekhii wrote:
"
Sakamoto1 wrote:
How do u tell the vanguards from the warriors apart? they look pretty much the same. is there anything how u recognize a vanguard?

Use "A" or what other button you use for targeting corpses and you can just check the names of them.

OMG, thank you :( played over 700 hours and didnt know that :/ ty ^^
Tabula vs 5L vis mortis for shaper? I want to make a shaper farmer (on hc) but I dont know if I want to invest too much into 6linking and then rip to shaper :D
"
korzasa wrote:
Tabula vs 5L vis mortis for shaper? I want to make a shaper farmer (on hc) but I dont know if I want to invest too much into 6linking and then rip to shaper :D

5L vis mortis
Have ran all 4 guardians about 10-12 times and shaper without AG dying, do not have him on weapon swap either. My setup is:
4link: AG, Minion Life, Fortify, Empower+3 (pretty cheap now actually)
Bringer of Rain
Zahnethus Cassock (sry if I butchered spelling).
RainbowStride
Southbound
MH: Advancing Fortress. Thinking of switching to Singularity. Less block but that slow + the chill is nasty. There's also a hammer that buffs chill duration quite a bit
Offhand: Dyadus ofc

I also use skullhead which probably helps a lot, though a +2 helm would add similar health with the same regen. With this much block uber consecrated ground is guaranteed and he has 10.5% regen. My tooltip shows 20,000 health (with only lvl 18 AG!), so about 2100 life/second, 75/62% block with Bone Offering Up. He can actually survive the shaper beam for a few seconds, and regens sooo fast to make it up. The rest of shaper's attacks he survives easily.

Just thought I'd share. Also thank you so much to the OP for sharing the build, super helpful.
Last edited by akarias on Sep 9, 2017, 3:04:39 PM
Thank you for this build, killed all guardians on 5l Vis Mortis, and Shaper too! It was very ez, damage is broken.
Ive played with Arc build until act 6, and decided to swap for Necromancer because I want something new, and I found that Your Passive Tree isnt much different than mine. My witch is 50lvl and this is current tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAASzCPQRLRZvGmwc3CSqKPosnDWSNuk64TwFQYdFnUlPTeNTUlcrakNr220ZfIN9GIKbgseFMo8aly2aO5rgm4qdrp_fogCmV6cItz64k7zqvYK-T8Bm1abYvdrd34rfsONq5CLpAuvu7IrtPO988B_yRfno_gr-j_6z?accountName=kammel995&characterName=kammelwitch

I know it will need some more changes, but im waiting for more passive refunds and hoping it will work. I have Mistress of Sacrifice already. Just changed Arc for SRS, now I want to buy whole new gear, and Im looking for some advices for new player, have some questions . First and most important, do You think build will be playable until i change Tree and reach act 8 for spectres? Im aware ive played completly different build before, but i dont have time to level brand new character. Second thing is which gems/links should i use aside from SRS? Especially asking which totem+raise zombie. Another thing is, You recommend to use shields, but i dont see many sources of Dexterity on the tree. Now dont have enough to wear Gut Ripper, not to mention future green gems which require much more Dex, so how and when should i get it?
Last edited by kammel995 on Sep 9, 2017, 3:56:07 PM
"
kammel995 wrote:
Ive played with Arc build until act 6, and decided to swap for Necromancer because I want something new, and I found that Your Passive Tree isnt much different than mine. My witch is 50lvl and this is current tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAASzCPQRLRZvGmwc3CSqKPosnDWSNuk64TwFQYdFnUlPTeNTUlcrakNr220ZfIN9GIKbgseFMo8aly2aO5rgm4qdrp_fogCmV6cItz64k7zqvYK-T8Bm1abYvdrd34rfsONq5CLpAuvu7IrtPO988B_yRfno_gr-j_6z?accountName=kammel995&characterName=kammelwitch

I know it will need some more changes, but im waiting for more passive refunds and hoping it will work. I have Mistress of Sacrifice already. Just changed Arc for SRS, now I want to buy whole new gear, and Im looking for some advices for new player, have some questions . First and most important, do You think build will be playable until i change Tree and reach act 8 for spectres? Im aware ive played completly different build before, but i dont have time to level brand new character. Second thing is which gems/links should i use aside from SRS? Especially asking which totem+raise zombie. Another thing is, You recommend to use shields, but i dont see many sources of Dexterity on the tree. Now dont have enough to wear Gut Ripper, not to mention future green gems which require much more Dex, so how and when should i get it?

For lvling with SRS just grab Potency of will and gravepact, and it's enoght for lvling with ur tree (mb got some mana issue, so pick inspiration and start path to death attunement.
About Dex requirements, for late game u need 114 (113 for scourge and 114 for 21 lvl faster attack/gmp), u can easy do it with gloves/rings suffex and in jewels if u need. For lvling just use jade amulet, until map u dont need spell block from stone of lazhwar.

About gear, recommend buy Nycta's Lantern (its really cheap), and do SRS+minion dmg+melee splash (swap with melee dmg for bosses) on it. This weapon with SRS can carry u until maps. After u full swap on spectres u remove Potency of will, and grab ur Gut ripper and SoJ if u want.

I killed uber atziri for the first time with this build on a 5l! I'm so happy!

2 Vaguards died at trio, but other one + wicked man managed to kill the last one.
Atziri was easy tbh, 1 rip because a very bad whirling blades.
Hello,

1) from The Scourge, terror claw the only increase is atk spd and dmg, right? because increases/reductions to minion dmg which are also affecting me, arent of any use or?

and the +70% dmg are also triggered if i for example hit with ball lightning for ele eq/curse?

2) faster attacks support for whirling blades is a must have, because we can move faster then?

3) for shields, is Daresso's Courage an option?

with The Scourge (or w/o adv fortress) I have only 35% block atks / 18% block spells and so bone offering is a must for bosses of course, but it's kinda nice to have the 20% more from the shield after recently hit, although daresso's hasnt any life bonus
Last edited by Atum84 on Sep 10, 2017, 2:36:46 AM
"
Atum84 wrote:
Hello,

1) from The Scourge, terror claw the only increase is atk spd and dmg, right? because increases/reductions to minion dmg which are also affecting me, arent of any use or?

and the +70% dmg are also triggered if i for example hit with ball lightning for ele eq/curse?

2) faster attacks support for whirling blades is a must have, because we can move faster then?

3) for shields, is Daresso's Courage an option?

with The Scourge (or w/o adv fortress) I have only 35% block atks / 18% block spells and so bone offering is a must for bosses of course, but it's kinda nice to have the 20% more from the shield after recently hit, although daresso's hasnt any life bonus

1) Yes, Inc/red dmg for u its just a waste bonus, u need scourge cuz trigger 70% dmg with hit (and yes - work with spells too).
2) Yes, more attackspeed = move faster with WB/shield charge.
3) Daresso its not a great, cuz block bonus work AFTER u take a hit, poor armor/eva from base, dont give life/mana, pretty low res, but if u havent choices why not :].

Edit: for lowlvl this build Ahn's heritage seems pretty good for general mapping. We dont pick block nodes, and have 64(65 with 1 jewel) block with it, pretty good life/armor, and +3 all max res all time (-12~% elemental damage taken).
Last edited by Exelice on Sep 10, 2017, 3:54:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info