[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

"
ExiledPoe wrote:
"
Besovskii wrote:
"
omgree wrote:
What AG setup for 4 SG?
Thx

"
Animated Guardian can equip aura giving items.
► Leer Cast
► Dying Breath
► Victario's Flight
► Zahndethus' Cassock
► South Bound

This gives us:
+18% curse effectiveness
+28% increased damage
+10% movement speed
+6% life regen while standing in consecrated ground

Is this good to keep it alive vs Shaper/Guardians(Minotaur!)? What would you suggest between a mix of buffs and survivability? (I'm thinking of using a 4l for Stone/AG/Minion Life and 4th spot idk. Zombies seem bad against Guardians/Shaper(everytime I face guardians they die, even with quality and minion life).

EDIT: Btw, that's 33% inc dmg. 15+18

Put a level 3+ Empower in the last slot. It boosts the AG's life substantially.
"
ExiledPoe wrote:

Is this good to keep it alive vs Shaper/Guardians(Minotaur!)? What would you suggest between a mix of buffs and survivability? (I'm thinking of using a 4l for Stone/AG/Minion Life and 4th spot idk. Zombies seem bad against Guardians/Shaper(everytime I face guardians they die, even with quality and minion life).

EDIT: Btw, that's 33% inc dmg. 15+18
For survival, I've been relying on AG levels and gems. So I run AG in a +2 minion gem helm, with an Empower 3+, Minion Life, and Fortify. This setup allowed my AG to survive a ghosted Phoenix.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
Besovskii wrote:
"
omgree wrote:
What AG setup for 4 SG?
Thx

"
Animated Guardian can equip aura giving items.
► Leer Cast
► Dying Breath
► Victario's Flight
► Zahndethus' Cassock
► South Bound

This gives us:
+18% curse effectiveness
+28% increased damage
+10% movement speed
+6% life regen while standing in consecrated ground
This is the setup I use, except the Southbound gloves. I'm not sure what those bring to the table. Increased freeze duration? SGs can't freeze in the first place.

I'm using rare gloves with life and resists.
I just do not freaking get all the QQ about AG with this build.
This build can do all the contents without AG.
AG just make the process a bit faster but you need to pay attention to your AG otherwise it will die to Shaper's beam.
I prefer not to use it cuz I'm lazy.
Get to level 8x 6L Vis then gtg.

So....I just payed a exalt for this
. I fucked up.

Will dropping arc/orb of storms immediately rectify the fact the ring has fire dmg to attacks on it?
Those aren't attacks... those are spells. Shield charge or whirling blades would indeed mess up EE with that on though.
"
Kimbroslice wrote:
Those aren't attacks... those are spells. Shield charge or whirling blades would indeed mess up EE with that on though.

dude, I know what a attack and a spell is. And the fact shield charge and WB is a attack is precisely my problem.

Yay, the rich get richer and the poor stay poor. FML. I fucked up. yay me.

My question was, does dropping Orb, or hitting shit with Arc immidiately fix that problem, or is EE on some kind of timer.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Jan 5, 2018, 1:42:16 AM
"
"
Kimbroslice wrote:

dude, I know what a attack and a spell is. And the fact shield charge and WB is a attack is precisely my problem.

Yay, the rich get richer and the poor stay poor. FML. I fucked up. yay me.

My question was, does dropping Orb, or hitting shit with Arc immidiately fix that problem, or is EE on some kind of timer.

I knew what your question was and I thought I answered it. But to clarify, OoS and arc will overwrite. Elemental equilibrium lasts for 5 seconds or until overwritten by another elemental equilibrium source.
No, you did not answer the question. You pointed out the obvious. In your second reply, you DID answer the question, and I thank you for that. But no...you most certainly did not answer the question in the first reply.

Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Jan 5, 2018, 1:54:43 AM
"
So....I just payed a exalt for this
. I fucked up.

Will dropping arc/orb of storms immediately rectify the fact the ring has fire dmg to attacks on it?
You could always go for broke and use a

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info