[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

Hi all,

For everyone who still doesn't know the strong of Solar Guard and AG with this build, I upload a sample easy video fighting with Corrupted Minotaur.
The zombies die very fast, but the Health Bar of SG and AG didn't even change a little bit.
I'm using a Lvl 4 empower, but if you don't have that much money, a Lvl 3 can still make it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfxrDDR1O3E&feature=youtu.be
"
GiangCute wrote:
Hi all,

For everyone who still doesn't know the strong of Solar Guard and AG with this build, I upload a sample easy video fighting with Corrupted Minotaur.
The zombies die very fast, but the Health Bar of SG and AG didn't even change a little bit.
I'm using a Lvl 4 empower, but if you don't have that much money, a Lvl 3 can still make it!

"burn specters" but u don't use the burning ones.

your AG survives but your dmg is low, u should try the 2TV+2SG, it's WAY WAY more dmg.. I'm running that with a 2xDyadus guardian (lvl4 empower, minion life, 21AG and zombies in a 4 link), it takes u like 15 sec to kill a 10 modded corrupted minotaur, like 3-4 times less the time of the 4SG's. You can use the 2 tukohama vanguards in the helm there are cheap helms like 20-40 chaos that are good enough if u lack currency.
"
KungFuPanda2 wrote:
"
GiangCute wrote:
Hi all,

"burn specters" but u don't use the burning ones.

your AG survives but your dmg is low, u should try the 2TV+2SG, it's WAY WAY more dmg.. I'm running that with a 2xDyadus guardian (lvl4 empower, minion life, 21AG and zombies in a 4 link), it takes u like 15 sec to kill a 10 modded corrupted minotaur, like 3-4 times less the time of the 4SG's. You can use the 2 tukohama vanguards in the helm there are cheap helms like 20-40 chaos that are good enough if u lack currency.

Thank you. I did try your setup before but I'm not satisfied with the clear speed. Of course the boss killing time is better then the SG :).
My intention posting the clip is not to convince everyone to use 4 SG, just a sample to show how AG is strong enough to stand again Guardian without being scared to lose items when it dies :D
Cheers.
oh ok, well I usually farm shaper and guardians and the lvl 4 empower + lvl 21 AG + minion life is so tanky that it can tank full shaper ray, or the punch, and heal after right back up. After I changed to that setup AG NEVER died again... the setup is like 9-10ex, expensive, but worth it.
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
So....I just payed a exalt for this
. I fucked up.

Will dropping arc/orb of storms immediately rectify the fact the ring has fire dmg to attacks on it?
You could always go for broke and use a

This game is cruel with RNG. No way would I attempt that. I'll put it back up to resell. It's perfectly fine for any number of MoM +EE builds not using a fire skill.

deathless.... but show me weak of my gear... need better items.
-Помню, как толпа крестьян убить меня хотела,
После инквизиторы калечили мне тело!
Все восстало против молодого некроманта,
Сделав меня мучеником моего таланта.
"
6aPMaJIeuKuH wrote:

deathless.... but show me weak of my gear... need better items.

Well, weakness is relative, but there are certainly ways to improve:

- Your weapon is neither Scourge (dps) nor Brightbeak (clear speed).
- Your rings aren't Unset basetypes which costs you 2 sockets, the Two Stone Ring doesn't even have life.
- Shield looks great, I'd guess the amulet's spell block is redundant so you could use one with better stats.

And then there are corruptions, which are risky:

-Amulet for extra curse
-Gloves for a relevant curse either granted as a skill or triggered on hit
-Boots for +1 gem levels
Level 88 now, running 4 TV's and 3 FG's, 8 Zombies just for the phys reduction. Just switched from Advanced Fortress to Scourge and BOY did that make a big difference. I was already Whirling through everything, so now boom, have some DPS while I whirl pets!

I am into red maps now, just trying to keep a steady flow of them. Did Elder on a T9 map with a Dyadus AG, and his phases only lasted like 1 second a piece. His last blast before dying killed the AG though because I didn't Convoke, I just ran to Zana and the AG didnt follow.

This is a SUPER solid build. The FG's are lvl 23 and clear pretty fast on their own, the zombies take hits, and the TV's kill any rare/boss in a matter of seconds while I Arc/shock them down.

Spoiler

7400~ life with advancing fortress and 7100~ with scourge
3100~ mana
72/75 block
61/64 block
31/31 spell and attack dodge with vaal grace

My gear on AHC b4 getting cocky and dying to something really stupid. AG had around 70k HP and could stand on shapers beam or tank double flameblast from uber atziri without losing over half hp and then regen it back almost instantly. O yea and zombies around 30k hp.
Last edited by Vilpertti on Jan 5, 2018, 9:56:50 AM
Hi,
I see lots of top HC Spectre builds on "poebild.io" use Ahn's Heritage and Wyrmsign combo.

https://www.poebuilds.io/builds/hc?classParam=Necromancer&gems=Raise%20Spectre

What's your thought on this? Why do most of them run this setup?

Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info