[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

"
Having some issues finding Tukohama's Vanguard. Didn't have this issue yesterday, but out of many of the maps that I've tried to desecrate the vanguard under the Spectre section of the guide, I've only seen it spawn once. Yesterday, I had no issues finding him in the very same maps, very odd.

I have no issues finding Wicker Man on those maps, however. Is anyone else having the same issues?

Did about 40 Phoenix and Hydra maps. There are 100% chance of find Vanguards and Wicker mans. Just sometimes need few minutes to desecrate them. I use
for desecrate cd reduction, helps me well.
IGN: Mudshaker
well, maybe without this damage bonus still decent option.
tryed mentioned by me curse gem combo, it actually works pretty cool xD
Nice build , Shaper down in level 74 and L5

Spoiler
Last edited by Alts95 on Sep 25, 2017, 5:25:50 AM
hi i have question what is the best 2 curse for this build?
Really can't find tukohama's vanguards. I've tried crematorium, necropolis, palace, scriptorium, maze, phoenix map, hydra map. I was desecrating each one for a while (10+mins in some instances) and couldn't find a single one.
"
Witcher123456 wrote:
Really can't find tukohama's vanguards. I've tried crematorium, necropolis, palace, scriptorium, maze, phoenix map, hydra map. I was desecrating each one for a while (10+mins in some instances) and couldn't find a single one.

You should desecrate them in Act 6 "Coast" first and keep them alive, then after this only you may go to desecrate spectres in other maps.
"
konigreich wrote:
"
Witcher123456 wrote:

You should desecrate them in Act 6 "Coast" first and keep them alive, then after this only you may go to desecrate spectres in other maps.

well, i didn't know that and it worked. Thank you.
I found for myself great COH trigger:

with 2

have awesome coverage area, making your curses almost like aura.
Last edited by konigreich on Sep 25, 2017, 8:58:06 AM
Fun idea, but I'd rather not give up even *one* "+% life & minion damage" jewel slot.
wait what.... i thought MoM from the skill tree and MoM from Cloak of defiance doesnt stack??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info