[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

Hi, why dont use fire penetration?
The build rocks for sure , heres my low life mfer that doin the guardians with a hell of mods , easy shaper runs and uber atziri .

uber pic

A previous life ver that i was testing on t16 mino

IGN = Tominsideeeee

Yo, thanks for the build, currently levelinh this build in HHC. Quick question, why is it bad to level with the spectres? I am in act 6 and can access the vanguards, no point if I put gems in tabula? Will they die too often? Ty.
Yeah this build is great, came close to dying more than once, but got guardians and shaper down (was my first attempt ever for them). Only Uber atziri left on the list.

Spoiler

My AG died during shaper and phoenix, tooltip hp is only 14k health and not sure if I want to change anything in the setup to get him + minion life. Not sure either how to improve my gear setup without having to spend a forture on like a +1c SoL with different shield.
Killed shaper in my first every try, only 1 death to some invisible (?) thing at the end, amazing build! I feel a massive nerf is coming lol...
I have a wander build for fast clearing and farming currency (up to t15), and this char is dedicated boss killer, i think having 2 dedicated chars is way cheaper than upgrading the wander to kill bosses (like +2 barrage helm etc.)
I'm in the process of getting the golem jewels and trying to add 3 flame golems to this build, just to see how retarded this can go.

An effective 7 spectre line up.

1 wickerman, 3 vanguards, 3 flame golem.

Gems would be: Empower 3/4, flame golem, spell echo, gmp.

Will report back.

EDIT:

I'll be dropping the AG in my helm.
Last edited by Amarach on Sep 24, 2017, 9:42:13 PM
So are people ever using victarios anymore?
guys, gonna play this build or some variations
what do you think about this shield? https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Unshattered_Will
not bad life, good block, good all ele resistance
the question is: will 'increased damage with chanelling skills' work with summoned totems?

maybe even use some channeling skill instead of 'Ball Lightning', for example 'Blade flurry' (+inc aoe+curse on hit+some curse) to obtain benefit from summoned harbinger, lul
Last edited by _vnz on Sep 25, 2017, 2:38:19 AM
Having some issues finding Tukohama's Vanguard. Didn't have this issue yesterday, but out of many of the maps that I've tried to desecrate the vanguard under the Spectre section of the guide, I've only seen it spawn once. Yesterday, I had no issues finding him in the very same maps, very odd.

I have no issues finding Wicker Man on those maps, however. Is anyone else having the same issues?
Last edited by dokidokidango on Sep 25, 2017, 3:31:53 AM
"
volosi_nazad wrote:

the question is: will 'increased damage with chanelling skills' work with summoned totems?

Only if you have the necromantic aegis keystone.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info