[3.2 PRE PATCH NOTE] Support Aurabot 13 Auras, Huge Elemental DPS Boost

I don't know if anyone already asked it.

Is there any way to setup an united in dream instead of ephemeral edge and is the envy aura granted by united in dream useful?

Thanks a lot.
"
pilou38100 wrote:
I don't know if anyone already asked it.

Is there any way to setup an united in dream instead of ephemeral edge and is the envy aura granted by united in dream useful?

Thanks a lot.

You can fit it in but I prefer ephemeral edge but it gives a lot of Energy Shield
Thanks for the guide, seems fun and very well written.

If you were to play this duo with a mapping partner what kind of build would you recomend for the dps?
Phys, full elemental, phys converted to elemental? spells melee?

Thanks!
"
Shecow wrote:
Thanks for the guide, seems fun and very well written.

If you were to play this duo with a mapping partner what kind of build would you recomend for the dps?
Phys, full elemental, phys converted to elemental? spells melee?

Thanks!

I would recommend full elemental!
I'm thinking about playing this build asap in the next league (assuming it doesn't get severely nerfed).

Do you have an idea how it would best be possible to level this character early on in the league? Is it possible to start playing an aurabot on the first day and to slowly transition into the gear? Or is it better to level as SRS or Spectres and to respec?

Thanks a lot for the guide :)
"
I'm thinking about playing this build asap in the next league (assuming it doesn't get severely nerfed).

Do you have an idea how it would best be possible to level this character early on in the league? Is it possible to start playing an aurabot on the first day and to slowly transition into the gear? Or is it better to level as SRS or Spectres and to respec?

Thanks a lot for the guide :)

better to level as SRS & respec at level 90 (or earlier if you get all of your gear by then; no lower than 80, though.)
Last edited by bvanharjr on Feb 23, 2018, 4:48:58 AM
So with the new necromancer revaled. Still necro or should i go guardian next league?
Not the OP, but personal opinion is that Necro is still best since damage is what people care about. Commander of darkness wasn't touched, so it still does its job the same. I feel like the changes hurt its defensive capabilities. No more free chaos res, or block and spell block cap. Might be able to get block cap still, not sure about spell block. Also with breach not being a zana mod presence of chayula will likely be pretty dang expensive. This means you are going to lose a decent chunk of ES, and a ton of chaos res.
might be best to make aurabot as ascendant now??
"
MrClutch703 wrote:
might be best to make aurabot as ascendant now??

scion basically does aurabot better than necro now, yeah, necro/guardian will be the usual go-to most likely :) no reason to pick necro as aurabot anymore, necro is dead.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info