[3.2 PRE PATCH NOTE] Support Aurabot 13 Auras, Huge Elemental DPS Boost

"
Vexorr wrote:
"
NambrVan wrote:
"
Vexorr wrote:
Even with -9 mana reduction from watchers eye and conq efficiency my Shield charge at lvl 1 still costs 15 mana how do you guys spam it?

Edit: Figured it out need to have vitality running. Any way to make it work without vitailty? most of the carrys I run with have vaal pact anyways

-9 mana reduction from watchers eye
-8 from elreon ring
reduced mana on sh c and fast attacks

vitality gives dmg to ur party

Hows that? I thought its just life regen?

Commander of darkness. Damage + IAS to both you and teammates. VITAL.

COD is nerfed. U r not getting DMG per aura. But if u wonna max then vitality gives 3% att/cast speed to ur teammates.

"
Please don't listen to this guy. You dont need any of this. Chaos golem or vitality if u have enough mana unreserved is enough so sustain Shield charge infinitly.

First, doing aurabot is very flexible. Some ppl like lot of attack speed with 0 cost of shield charge. Other ppl like lot of regen and dont think about any kind of DMG that will not instakill em.

Second, aurabot builds for different leagues are not same. For example, sh charge for strands farming was must 2 leagues ago. For vaults, sh charge is crap because of layout, because of builds u support and fact that ppl pick loot. With every build using bisco and 2 ventors, party loose time on picking loot, not waiting auras. For this league ... flasks 4tw.
Can anyone explain what Flash Offering do on the 3L CWDT - Immortal Call - Flesh Offering
I don't understand what's his utility.
Last edited by Dav_Pen on Jan 24, 2018, 3:26:57 AM
looking at this build for a party. Any chance to use this:

"
Dav_Pen wrote:
Can anyone explain what Flash Offering do on the 3L CWDT - Immortal Call - Flesh Offering
I don't understand what's his utility.

Read the ascendancies
"
How important is
for this build? I was thinking of replacing it with

Thank you.

Do not replace lori's lantern, it is important because of the " While on Low Life, Enemies are Unlucky when Damaging you"

"With most damage types having a range from 66% to 100%, one can expect an average of 6% of damage being mitigated. For skills with a higher range, like most lightning based ones, mitigation goes up to 21% on average."
Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/40m52z/how_good_is_loris_lantern/
Ey i follow all guide, i dont have helm with enchant, and i following enlighten lvl 3 verion. I only can run 9 auras (clarity and determination can't run them), i only have 14 life so i really dunno how fix problem with life cause i only can cast shield charge check mine profile if you want, Ispikenglish. Thanks for your help! is amazing build :D
"
Schimico wrote:
Ey i follow all guide, i dont have helm with enchant, and i following enlighten lvl 3 verion. I only can run 9 auras (clarity and determination can't run them), i only have 14 life so i really dunno how fix problem with life cause i only can cast shield charge check mine profile if you want, Ispikenglish. Thanks for your help! is amazing build :D

You could replace portal with Summon chaos golem and then remove vitality so you can get determination. After that, you should get an enlighten lvl 4 so you can get clarity(level it until you have (2 times more hp than shield charge cost , so if shield charge cost 15 life you should have 30 life so you can cast it without any problem))
"
Schimico wrote:

You could replace portal with Summon chaos golem and then remove vitality so you can get determination. After that, you should get an enlighten lvl 4 so you can get clarity(level it until you have (2 times more hp than shield charge cost , so if shield charge cost 15 life you should have 30 life so you can cast it without any problem))

Thanks for fast reply, so you think i must sacrifice es from gear to reach 30 healt to cast all(in that case, how you think i can gain that life? what piece?) . Cause when i reach lvl 90 i put another energy from whithin so all life won with three in the left side is converted in es, im going with 7k es right now, i dont be too squishy later? Another Noob question, when i must to go to take iron reflex? before is better or is the one of the last point i must put? Thank you again for your time. Schimico :D ( Sorry for my english, im like a caveman)

I changed boots colors and put at stone golem, now problem with life is ok, i get 45 life and can cast all, just must pay attention to golem dont die cause i dont get regen life :P
Last edited by Schimico on Jan 24, 2018, 1:44:02 PM
"
piktok wrote:

Do not replace lori's lantern, it is important because of the " While on Low Life, Enemies are Unlucky when Damaging you"

"With most damage types having a range from 66% to 100%, one can expect an average of 6% of damage being mitigated. For skills with a higher range, like most lightning based ones, mitigation goes up to 21% on average."
Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/40m52z/how_good_is_loris_lantern/

Thank you very much. One more question is it possible to use animate guardian with this build?

Thank you.
this build can't not solo is that right ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info