[3.X?] ALL Content! Lv100 Huy's OG Summon Raging Spirits Necromancer Guide - .:The Druid:.

"
Tanaomit wrote:
"
_phlv_ wrote:

I'd say Shield & Weapon is your prio.

Yeah, Scourge is next on my list, just trying to get the currency. They've dropped quite a bit in price, which is nice. Just gotta find one with at least 13/13 IAS for a decent price.

Lycosidae is outta my budget until I get lucky or something. I have just had absolute shit luck this league. My buddy has found like 6-7 exalts & a rare necklace that he sold for 9ex. Meanwhile, I haven't seen a single one so far & my highest selling item was 40c. RNGesus is hating me.

Dude - farm, sell, do 2c recipe, sell fuses from dailies. Few days max and you have cache for Lyco.
May God have mercy upon my enemies; they will need it.
"
_phlv_ wrote:
"
Tanaomit wrote:
"
_phlv_ wrote:

I'd say Shield & Weapon is your prio.

Yeah, Scourge is next on my list, just trying to get the currency. They've dropped quite a bit in price, which is nice. Just gotta find one with at least 13/13 IAS for a decent price.

Lycosidae is outta my budget until I get lucky or something. I have just had absolute shit luck this league. My buddy has found like 6-7 exalts & a rare necklace that he sold for 9ex. Meanwhile, I haven't seen a single one so far & my highest selling item was 40c. RNGesus is hating me.

Dude - farm, sell, do 2c recipe, sell fuses from dailies. Few days max and you have cache for Lyco.

And I beg you, kick out this Colossal Life Flask. You're on lvl 87 for the God sake :)
May God have mercy upon my enemies; they will need it.
Hi everyone.

I've followed the build of this video at first https://youtu.be/FDu2Gw_ZvwA and tried to "switch" on the OP build, but atm i'm in trouble with the concept of reserved mana and i cant spam SRS on boss or something like that.
I'm pretty new to PoE (but have some hours on Diablo2) and i would like some advices about this build and/or other general tips, pls.

Is my gem setup good for lvling ? If not what i need to change ?

Thx by advance :)
Is there a way to make this build more tanky? I can't get past lvl 94, died several times today - we have no real phys mitigation or spellblock etc.
On t14+ maps (not to speak of guardians/shaper) you can get 1-2 shot by any real threats/any slight mistake/any burst damage, +dmg map mods are a 50/50 live or die.
I am at 6.7k life with belly but it is not enough. Am I doing something wrong with this build...? Any tips appreciated.

My gear
"
Tannhauser1 wrote:
Is there a way to make this build more tanky? I can't get past lvl 94, died several times today - we have no real phys mitigation or spellblock etc.
On t14+ maps (not to speak of guardians/shaper) you can get 1-2 shot by any real threats/any slight mistake/any burst damage, +dmg map mods are a 50/50 live or die.
I am at 6.7k life with belly but it is not enough. Am I doing something wrong with this build...? Any tips appreciated.

My gear

Hi, looking at ur gear u should be fine, mayb u have to be less aggressive with ur playstyle, if thats not the problem you can always pick mom, get the nodes behind and drop hatred for lvling, dont think dps will be a problem with ur gear and this build.

mayb pick some good basalt flask instead of destillation if phys dmg is ur prob. Once ur comfortable lvling and u reach ur goal, just swap to whatever u want.

Greetings :).
84k DPS per spirit on my PoB, is it decent?
So, having just hit the level where I can equip my Scourge -- how do people feel about taunt abyssal jewels?

Obviously, taunt doesn't do anything for the SRS. But in theory we have some wolves running around from Scourge, or we could set up a zombie skill or something. That being said, I'm having an awful difficult time actually getting the kills myself running arc + culling strike, so I can't actually proc the damn wolves. Anyone else try taunt and see if it got you much mitigation?

Also, given the quantity of ele resists on the tree and rares, it's pretty easy to hit resist cap without needing them on the boots. So has anyone else considered using Atziri's Step? They have acceptable life but give a shitton of evasion and most importantly, 16% spell dodge.
Last edited by doctorsurgo on Jan 5, 2018, 9:56:59 AM
Just intrested. What mtx are you using in the picture?
"
Tannhauser1 wrote:

Check out the Guide, iHuy lists 2 defensive flasks you should try. As the other poster said, just play it safe...which means if you're trying to level, be more careful and play on easier maps. Only push the harder/endgame content where you think you'll die once you've leveled. iHuy took this build to 100 last season, and was doing end-game content with less than what you have now.

And tbh, I consider this build to be "done" around level 91, so props to you for sticking with it and grinding it out to 94-95.
Dumb question. If I'm using a scourge, why hasn't me spectral wolf proc'd yet? Had the same issue when I tried the lightpoacher. Neither would proc for me. There's no way I my luck is THAT bad as to never proc.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info