[3.X?] ALL Content! Lv100 Huy's OG Summon Raging Spirits Necromancer Guide - .:The Druid:.

Minion kills don't count as your kills so "on kill" procs don't work.
It's because your minions are killing things, not you. You have to kill them yourself (not your minions) for the wolves to proc.
Nvm fix it now
Last edited by Sup4ify on Jan 6, 2018, 8:19:12 PM
"
Tannhauser1 wrote:
Is there a way to make this build more tanky? I can't get past lvl 94, died several times today - we have no real phys mitigation or spellblock etc.
On t14+ maps (not to speak of guardians/shaper) you can get 1-2 shot by any real threats/any slight mistake/any burst damage, +dmg map mods are a 50/50 live or die.
I am at 6.7k life with belly but it is not enough. Am I doing something wrong with this build...? Any tips appreciated.

TBH this build is a glass cannon, it's all offense and it's good at that, you even sacrifice your shield for your SRS, and you don't have any other minions to taunt and tank for you
Flesh offering vs bone/spirit offering etc

Last edited by CoolColJ on Jan 6, 2018, 5:18:17 AM
Just started this build and i dont understard why get Elemental Equilibrium early, later with Orb of Storms i get it, but at first you only do fire damage.
What's the most important roll on the Scourge? IAS, Minion IAS or the actual phys dmg roll?
Hi, first of all thanks for all the time spent compiling this build and answering questions. I'm getting further with this build than I ever have before, I'm rolling through T13-T15 maps with ease. I've still got a few steps to go, most notably 6-linking the Belly, but I'm already struggling with mana so I'm kinda not in a rush. If anyone has any suggestions for improvement, besides the obvious 6L and re-maxing lightning res (should be easy enough), I'd much appreciate it. I'm really unsure about my support gems, in some situations swapping out that melee splash for the lvl4 empower is far better, but in huge mobs I feel like it it struggles.

what are my weak links, equipment-wise?
mana problem go for lavianga's spirit potion
"
knutty wrote:
I'm really unsure about my support gems, in some situations swapping out that melee splash for the lvl4 empower is far better, but in huge mobs I feel like it it struggles.

Change your 5 link to 3R2B and replace minion speed with melee splash for general clearing, or elemental damage with attacks/ruthless for single target. You should get all the minion speed you need from jewelry and abyss jewels this league.

"
knutty wrote:
what are my weak links, equipment-wise?

You've got haste linked to faster casting in your gloves which is reserving more mana than it should.

Consider dropping one of those life flasks for a basalt/quicksilver and upgrading your abyss jewels if they're similar to the one in your belt.

"
Tanaomit wrote:
What's the most important roll on the Scourge? IAS, Minion IAS or the actual phys dmg roll?

Minion IAS (dps) > IAS (shield charge attack speed) > Phys Damage (doesn't matter).
Last edited by darkflame on Jan 7, 2018, 4:22:39 PM
So my goal is to get a 1+ Belly, which is not for sale with our colors this league so far.

It seems the chance is around 1:60 to 1:90 to hit that (numbers differ), so I would have to buy (& sell corrupted again) alot, - the expensive part is coloring them - with 3 blue at bench for 120 chromes it usually takes around 3+ tries until you hit 3 red too. Although you can sell a corrupted 3 red 3 blue for the same (or even slightly more) as you paid for an uncorrupted with random colors, did that 3 times so far. Of course it can also brick.
And if you hit 4 blue you can sell it for at least 1 ex more (don't corrupt it then).

So maybe buying a +1 corrupted and buying like 500+ vaals orbs to color it at bench seems to save some stress, but I dont have 40 ex yet...

PS: I use these boots now for some spellblock
better then your 120 life boots I think, res you get anywhere.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info