[3.X?] ALL Content! Lv100 Huy's OG Summon Raging Spirits Necromancer Guide - .:The Druid:.

Alpha's howl is an interesting idea with the enchant... Put Haste in there too (don't link it with generosity)

I finally reached lvl 96 (ASC), 7.4k life achieved, now time to have some fun with guardians/shaper I guess.

New Amu:

Any thoughts about
vs.

As only part of our damage is elemental, and ruthless gives 115% more (phys + ele) every 3rd hit - so with fast hitting srs what is the math?
Hey, just wanted to share i first killed ever uber atziri dying two times (1 in trio for bad targeting, and other on map due to my rush style) and did a deadless shaper no problem. Mapping is easy, but im getting big chunks as physical dmg, usually not 1 shoted. Every mod can be done, but not mana regen is a pain, still doable.

Idd this build can do EVERYTHING if u invest on it and it can do it well.

Woould appreciate what should i focus now to upgrade.

Thanks for the build, hope i have the patience to level it to 100! :)
"
Tannhauser1 wrote:
Alpha's howl is an interesting idea with the enchant... Put Haste in there too (don't link it with generosity)

I finally reached lvl 96 (ASC), 7.4k life achieved, now time to have some fun with guardians/shaper I guess.

New Amu:

Any thoughts about
vs.

As only part of our damage is elemental, and ruthless gives 115% more (phys + ele) every 3rd hit - so with fast hitting srs what is the math?

Oh yeah I had it switched with Hatred, dunno why. Anyways i decided to recolor Alphas Howl since i had an empty socket and threw in an Enlighten gem. Makes my mana pool even better now.

"
Tannhauser1 wrote:

New Amu:

Any thoughts about
vs.

I'll load it into PoB and get you some numbers tomorrow. I'm wondering if its due to EE that Elemental Focus > Ruthless. I'm almost certain Huy would have tested it. He's a crazy min-max type person and spent an extraordinary amount of time pushing this build to its highest damage potential last league. Anyway, I'll try and figure it out and get you an answer that's more concrete.

"
broncean wrote:

Oh yeah I had it switched with Hatred, dunno why. Anyways i decided to recolor Alphas Howl since i had an empty socket and threw in an Enlighten gem. Makes my mana pool even better now.

I honestly never thought about Alpha's Howl/Enlighten, even though it's a cornerstone to plenty of aurabots/other builds. Flesh Offering is probably not the Helm Enchant of choice on that one, so people might not even sell it for much. Too cool, love it when new ideas are brought to the table. If you could PM me your total mana and mana off reserve before and after equipping it (if your old helm is around somewhere) I'd love to know.

Check me out on Twitch! http://www.twitch.tv/brittleknee
All of my builds are here: https://tinyurl.com/y5vwayk2

I have atm that gems in armor - i will try to earn currency to buy 6-link BoB but at this stage is this gem connection is ok?
I thought about Empower lvl 3 as it is still in my budget range :)
Should i change those gems and add Empower to make SRS +2 lvl? If yes, then i would like to ask for information for which gem i should change it.

Rgds,
In Game nick - Amarinho
"
Tannhauser1 wrote:

Any thoughts about
vs.

So I put this into PoB and this is what it spat out. Now, I don't know all the maths that go into calculating these numbers because for the most part, I'm still relatively new to using the program. So if you were wanting more details beyond that, let me know and I'll play around some and see what I can find. I used a non-corrupted Tabula as my chest (for ease so I didn't have to craft a 2B4R Belly), but imported the rest of my gear, gems, jewels and skill tree. All gems were 21/20 and were simmed with an Empower 4.

SRS with Elemental Focus

SRS with Ruthless

Hope this helps!
"
Amare wrote:

I have atm that gems in armor - i will try to earn currency to buy 6-link BoB but at this stage is this gem connection is ok?
I thought about Empower lvl 3 as it is still in my budget range :)
Should i change those gems and add Empower to make SRS +2 lvl? If yes, then i would like to ask for information for which gem i should change it.

Rgds,

As long as you're doing the trash vs boss gem swaps, what you have will get you all the way up to T14 content, damage wise, since you have the rest of the corresponding gear (Scourge, Lyco, Grips, etc.)

Instead use the currency to round out the rest of your gear. Remember that using The Baron takes a LOT of Strength to pull off, so much so that Huy did not recommend using the item in his original guide. The build is versatile, so if you're enjoying having zombies, then discard this advice. Otherwise, switching to a nice rare helm, and fixing some of your gem links can help the rest of the way.

Your shield has a CWDT sequence, which I would recommend Immortal Call over Increased Duration. Being able to take those extra hits here and there goes a long way.

Also don't forget about your passive tree jewels. The one you had over in the right hand of the tree does absolutely nothing for you. Reference the guide if you need help picking out jewels.

Hi HUY, nice Build, i'm loving that build so much, but i'm a little confused about the rare items u have.
I don't know the stats i need in the belt nor the boots. And the same for the amulet.
TY.
could u clear end game with like 15ex budget?
"
Tobinator wrote:
could u clear end game with like 15ex budget?

I'd say yes, depends if you are leveling any gems yourself or not. This build does really well endgame when you aren't even min-maxed. You can do end game (shaper + t16 guardians) Even with level 20 gems pretty easily as long as you get your defenses up to par. Uber Atziri might be a little more challenging, which is where the min-max dps shines.

If you are willing to level some gems yourself and vaal them for 21 - like SRS. (buy them at level 19, etc) it's very doable for 15ex or under. If you are going to buy them all outright... then no, you probably can't as even SRS 21 sells for like 2.5 exalts still.

Other savings include: In Abyss, you have access to the Ghastly Abyssal Jewels + Stygnian Vise which can save you lots of money and make filling resist + life + damage gaps pretty easily. They sell for much cheaper than the best Cobalt ones still (which still easily sell for 1ex+). If you get enough "minions do phys + cold" damage + "% minion damage increase when you use a minion skill recently" Ghastly Jewels... then at some point Ruthless becomes better dpswise than empower which can also save you some exalts. (RAW dps is higher with Ruthless with these jewels, but Minion Life is higher, which might factor into the poison - but it's close). That's more savings.

The harder part is the Lycosaide which is still around 3.5 exalts. The 2 unique Flasks are 1.5 exalts. IMO you could skip these and still do End Game, but they definitely help. And if you are straight up buying a 6-link Belly, that's 6-8 exalts... although you can buy Belly's pretty cheap and attempt to 6-link them yourself. If you don't get the flasks, you might even be able to skip on the belly and try something else... but... you need the life from it as well.

Overall: All the uniques probably are around 10-12 exalts, depending on what deals you get. You can even get starter 20 corrupted gems at this point for pretty cheap since the market is flooded while you level and vaal your own core gems (SRS first, then minion damage, etc).

Last edited by wakasm on Jan 19, 2018, 1:39:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info