[3.X?] ALL Content! Lv100 Huy's OG Summon Raging Spirits Necromancer Guide - .:The Druid:.

Hey dont know if this was answered but what would you do for this build to work well on xbox? would you change anything? Like is there skill gems you would get rid of to make gameplay easier on xbox?
Last edited by ratfilth on Feb 10, 2018, 5:59:36 AM
Awesome guide thanks for your great job. hope it will get an update for the new league.
Where do the Endurance Charges for Immortall Call come from...I don´t get it
If I use an Essence Worm, can I take out points in reserved mana nodes and put them in the Spectre node?
Hello,

I decided to play this build for my come back on POE and really fan of it !
Thank you for the great work, i think i'm not the only one to expect an update with the next patch.
If someone can watch my profile and show me the next steps on gearing, would be really helpfull.
For the record i'm leveling an empower and some SRS gem to try to get a 21/20 gem.

BtW i just realized i'm using legacy Goldwyrm which are worth around 25 ex if i'm not mistaken... since i'm quite casual i wondered if i should sell them to buy ither piece of gear or keep them for the memes...

Thoughts?

Last edited by deadst4r on Feb 21, 2018, 8:46:10 AM

Hello and thanks for the SRS build.
I was really skeptical at first because never tried a summoner before, had been a long time since I played a witch character, so since past few days was searching for a build just to fool around with for the time being until the new leaque comes out. So gave a shot at this SRS guide with SSF gear I had here in standard. Just invested on gems and thats all. My gear is just fine, can improve with proper jewels and enchants etc. Thought this would be a normal type build etc etc but I was very wrong lol. Did some t14, 15 maps and the bosses were melted in seconds really amazed me and the clear is super good. I literally started laughing at the packs. So in all great build with lots of potential for sure with more currency investment. Will really recommend to others just for the fun sake of the build.
Kudos on the build and a proper well-written guide. I am just level 88 so will try level some more.
Hi Everyone!

Just checking in that I'm still alive :X, albeit haven't played PoE during much of Abyss League due to IRL + burnout. Brittleknee has kindly continued to brush up the guide in my absence, and the minor edits are live. I'm keeping a close eye on the upcoming league so let's see what happens with that! I'm also glad to see how successful + the fun people are continuing to have with the build~

Some ascendancy changes are very exciting so far. . . ;)
Service Thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2575156

New Guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2617717

Catch me on https://www.twitch.tv/ihuy
Hi Huy! :]

I might just end up playing this in Bestiary too, but I'm a little scared our OP little skullies will fly around and kill the Pokém... beasts I'd like to capture. We shall see.
I am also trying oh in standard atm. I am really looking forward for ur updates.

Btw how so you level th e build? I mean what spell you use and when u transition?
"
exec85 wrote:
I am also trying oh in standard atm. I am really looking forward for ur updates.

Btw how so you level th e build? I mean what spell you use and when u transition?

There is a leveling section on the build on first page. I followed it , works great.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info