--{{{Essence of Blight}}}-- ED, blight,CWC, Life, Eva, Dodge, +3 Staff, +3 Curse, crafty

Added two spreading rot jewels to the mix and very happy with extra dot!

I crafted a decay bow and tried it out with the build. I can say that blight cwc ed is a ton smoother to play and has better offence and defense.
Last edited by Rorshax on Oct 21, 2017, 1:15:30 AM
Posted level 94 tree and dropped spell dodge for more life and damage. Might try shaper soon wish me luck.
Will update build soon, new curse gem should be good!
Just dropping in to say I'm really enjoying this build, currently level 80 Abyss Softcore. Thank you!
Awesome thanks, glad your enjoying the build. I think its a great way to play blight /ED.

I havent updated for 3.1 but it all works. Probly some cool jewels and shaper staff mods available.
Last edited by Rorshax on Jan 26, 2018, 4:11:27 PM
I still enjoy this build , smoothest way to play blight and ED together.

Anyone find some good DOT/chaos jewels in Abyss?
could you add some sort of leveling guide pretty please? it doesnt have to be much just a general idea. this build looks really fun and i wanted to try it on a new character
Oh can put put up a leveling guide in a bit. I just start with blight and keep it rockin. Great thing is you can craft a plus 2 chaos 6link staff at level 55, just collect dark mage card set or buy a 6l staff.
Hello, nice guide, but I feel like I'm underperforming a lot. Just finished the last act for the first time, so I'm abit new.

You say that I can craft a 6 link staff with +2 chaos, but can you explain to me how, as a newbie :P?

Also does the Blashemy support gem mean, I don't have to use the abilities at all? It's just always active as an aura right? And how many auras works against mobs without talents?

Cheers
Hi I posted how to make a plus 3 chaos staff. The dark mage card set gives you 6l staff, also the floras gift cards give you a 5l staff. I take a 6l staff and scour it if its rare, then transmute orb and alteration orb it to get plus +2 chaos gems. I might take a few alts maybe 20-60? Then regal orb and then master craft with Katarina's spell damage for staffs.

Ya Blasphemy turns curses like despair or enfeeble into auras which work all time in a radius around you, very nice to have it up all the time, and the build has alot of radius for them.
Its takes a bit to get all your 3 curses going, Despair is the best for damage and enfeeble is a great defensive curse, temp chains might be the last to set up.
Last edited by Rorshax on Feb 24, 2018, 11:23:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info