[3.6] Zombiemancer - High Survivability - End Game Viable

1) Use more fusings.

2) You probably got "Host Chieftain" instead of "Carnage Chieftain" ones.

And yes, frenzy charges are way better than power charges for the zombies. Power charges add around 10% more damage, frenzy charges add around 50% more damage.
@Clooney_is_best_Batman

This build is amazing! Just got to level 90, got some "ok" gear to get me by for the time being while I build up enough currency for some GGG gear but hot damn this build is nice. The map clear speed is not great but it gives you time to slow down and pick stuff up. The boss damage is pretty good. I would say this is a amazing build for the players who want to take it slower than normal but survive, Which is me :D. I am glad I switched from my SRS build to this one. Thank you for sharing this build. Have a good day!
ty for answers

ok i went to act 2 riverways and they are all the frenzy kind over there: "stygian silverback" they are called (I paid attention to their names now)

wish we could see mods of our spectre after they are summoned

so now with desecrate in h/o I think it should be random which kind i get

it kind of worked out since now my 2 chieftain give both frenzy AND power charges
Last edited by stellarstar on Apr 22, 2018, 10:12:40 AM
Hi,

I'm just starting mapping with this build.
Is it better to use tabula for 6 link or geofris as a 5 link?
Geofris as 6 link is too expensive to buy in the nearer future, but I tend to buy a 5 link.
The stats you get from Geofri's are way more important than 6-linked Zombies.
I basically use 5-link ones myself for all map tiers, last link being an Item Rarity Support.

I would even prioritize Level 21 Zombie and/or Level 4 Empower before the 6-link for endgame. Their survivability is more important than their damage.
Maybe concentrated effect instead of minion speed for bosses?
Thanks for the guide, this is my first summoner ever and it feels really good) I just stand there and everything melts! Feels like RF but faster.

And leveling big through the acts was sooo satisfying, prolly my fastest Kitava/Avarius, I just afk the fights :D
NANI
tested this build spend 7 ex and still canot reach ur hp and str and energy shield - price for rings / belts etc are just to high ^_^ so far testing on few maps and works like a charm :) wana say big thx for that build i was sceptic about it but wonder how it will work on t16 / elder etc

any i think i litle modify CDT - to play more active
Thanks for the guide.
This is my 1st necromancer and finished the shaper/guardians/red elder.
And I have changed skill gem and passives a bit for Uber Elder and killed them at 5th try with 3 death.

https://pastebin.com/DcwAVV6q
Pantheon: Brine King and Yugul
-Drop all CWDT setup. Self casting is better for me at this fight.
-Make quick self casting desecrate/offering.
-Add minion life nodes and give up a few life/es node
-Add Arc for multiple targets EE trigger
Thank you for the guide. May i know why i have never seen my level 2 CwDT cast spirit offering, just the level 1 with Desecrate works.

Also is there any changes could be made instead of using Animate Guardian or Raise Spectre?
Last edited by tsuijm on May 2, 2018, 7:13:35 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info