[3.6] Zombiemancer - High Survivability - End Game Viable

Could you be so nice and put up a bit more explanation to the guide? Which ascendary come first?

I would also try that build if it were viable for leveling. I really don't play any builds ever where I wait until level 80+ to see if I like it. Can you put up a leveling tree and how to level using zombies? If I would like playing SRS I would go for an SRS build right away
"
Dhaunac wrote:
Could you be so nice and put up a bit more explanation to the guide? Which ascendary come first?

I would also try that build if it were viable for leveling. I really don't play any builds ever where I wait until level 80+ to see if I like it. Can you put up a leveling tree and how to level using zombies? If I would like playing SRS I would go for an SRS build right away

Sorry, but this would just be "level with SRS until you can wear the required items".

This build doesnt really work from the start, since all your Energy Shield for the auto offering comes from the chest and the gloves. The passive tree needs to look a lot different if you want to use the auto spirit offering setup without both of these items. If you still want to use Zombies to level, focus on life on your gear and use self cast flesh offering instead. Get "Mistress of Sacrifice" first, then "Commander of Darkness", "Spirit Eater" and "Flesh Binder" last. Path to minion damage nodes on the tree if you feel like you need damage and path to the life/strength nodes if you feel like you need survivability. You can equip the Baron pretty early on, this helps with your zombie survivablity and damage. But i really recommend to also use some spectres or SRS with your zombies to level. Other than that leveling a summoner is pretty straight forward.

Maybe this is enough for you.
do you have the same build in abyss?
This build is great in Abyss (Currently L80); except it can't really handle the Abyss Spectre and his green bombs; those actually kill the Zombies. Other than that, it facerolls most everything. I'd rate it as Tier 3 for general clear speed, but it's much more relaxed than other builds. Hardly ever die, and if I do, it's usually due to becoming too relaxed due to the play style. Currently at 1060 strength; pushing to get that 1200 for the 6th Zombie.
All that and a bag of chips!
"
Mooginator wrote:
This build is great in Abyss (Currently L80); except it can't really handle the Abyss Spectre and his green bombs; those actually kill the Zombies. Other than that, it facerolls most everything. I'd rate it as Tier 3 for general clear speed, but it's much more relaxed than other builds. Hardly ever die, and if I do, it's usually due to becoming too relaxed due to the play style. Currently at 1060 strength; pushing to get that 1200 for the 6th Zombie.

Do you mean the Abyss boss who drops an Abyss unique when defeated?
I havent done the new content of this league with this build, cause i play SSF. But i noticed that the green spikes of that one boss really hurt.
I see you use a 18/0 Zombie gem, a 20/20 one would probably help out there a lot. And of course a 21/20 plus level 4 empower if you want to invest in that.

My GPU died a few days ago, so i probably cant play for a while. Every feedback of this build against the new content, Abyss and Elder stuff, is really helpful.
Hello,in General the build covers almost all the game's content :) Is any mods other cards reflect physical damage :)Bosses T16 card despise me :( the New boss of the abyss very bad boy (КОНЧЕННЫЙ МУДАК)I regularly rapes and degrades,humiliates and rapes....I hope in the future zombakov will give you a bonus,and then just sad...
If you stay just far away from the abyssboss where zombies are able to attack him you'll be fine, sometimes running into a dense group of monsters in T14+ corrupted will get you killed if the zombies won't attack fast enough. I should also increase the quality of the gems i'm using, maybe that will work. Also, would you go at lvl 89 for the mana regen nodes (Quick Recovery) with little health first or the insane health nodes (Constitution) near the middle? I'll keep my eyes open for useful feedback on this build when i upgraded my gems! I really like this build, although it isn't the cheapest one if you want a 6-link armor, lvl 4 enighted and lvl 4 empower.

PS 60% less mana/health and ES-regen in maps isn't a problem for this build.
Last edited by meneerjas on Jan 9, 2018, 9:03:01 AM
"
meneerjas wrote:
If you stay just far away from the abyssboss where zombies are able to attack him you'll be fine, sometimes running into a dense group of monsters in T14+ corrupted will get you killed if the zombies won't attack fast enough. I should also increase the quality of the gems i'm using, maybe that will work. Also, would you go at lvl 89 for the mana regen nodes (Quick Recovery) with little health first or the insane health nodes (Constitution) near the middle? I'll keep my eyes open for useful feedback on this build when i upgraded my gems! I really like this build, although it isn't the cheapest one if you want a 6-link armor, lvl 4 enighted and lvl 4 empower.

PS 60% less mana/health and ES-regen in maps isn't a problem for this build.

From my experience from last league i never really had much problems with those high tier maps. The spirit offering took care of pretty much everything. Rarely i had to rely on the Zombie leech to survive.
Maybe it's the baron nerf, maybe abyss monsters or maybe running corrupted rares with lots of damage mods. Probably all of this combined that gives you a hard time in 14+.

Especially a 20/20 zombie gem over a 19/0 one adds a lot of damage and survivability to the zombies.

I personally would go for "Constitution" first over "Quick Recovery", it gives you more health per point.

A level 4 Enlighten is only needed when you go against end game bosses, where your zombies will actually die so you have to resummon them. When i did Shaper with this build last league i didnt have a level 4 one, so i gave up some life nodes temporarely and took reduced mana reservation on the tree to be able to summon them during those fights.
But a level 4 empower on the other hand is really nice and i would recommend to invest in one as well as in a 21/20 zombie gem.

I hope this is somewhat helpful, have fun.
Ahh thank you very much for the quick reply! I still have some 10 exa laying around, so i can invest in the both the lvl 4 gems, however... if i want the raise zombie 21/20 aswel i wont have enough currency... when a zombie died in my game, i turned off an aura and used a mana potion and revived some zombies, then use another mana potion and put the aura back on. Compared with the one button trick with everything it felt like a lot of work, but i just became lazy xD.

Prioritize the raise zombie 21/20 over the level 4 enlighten or take a temporary 20/20 first and prioritize the lvl 4 gems first until i have enough currency?

PS: I also used SRS for leveling and as soon as i could equip the weapon and gloves i did (was level 68) but it wasn't high enough to get 1000 strenght, i think i needed 5 or 6 more levels to get to that point. (was quite annoying with flasks and stuff). Depends a bit on the amount of strenght in your gear (astramantis goes till 116 to all attributes). I probably went for the strenghtnodes too late so i needed to get level 75 before i got the life leech of the zombies.. Maybe it could be useful to show a skilltree at level 70 or so which gives you enough strenght to go from SRS to zombies.
Last edited by meneerjas on Jan 9, 2018, 10:49:42 AM
"
meneerjas wrote:
Prioritize the raise zombie 21/20 over the level 4 enlighten or take a temporary 20/20 first and prioritize the lvl 4 gems first until i have enough currency?

you mean level 4 empower? Since empower 4 and zombie 21 add the same exact thing, it doesnt matter what you get first, i guess whatever costs less.
If you meant enlighten 4, then definitely go for zombie 21 and empower 4 first, since this means your zombies wont die anymore to stuff below tier 16.

Regarding a leveling guide, im kinda lazy on that. I played SSF this league, so i wasnt able to play this build yet. I probably need to level a fresh new start in the trading league to know how to level this best, but i enjoy SSF too much to do that.
Yea, it's probably best to see if you can get to 1000 before you use the chest, cause you lose the regen on the life with it.
Some people asked me about leveling so i really should stop being so lazy and add something.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info