ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
faerwin wrote:
I'd be highly surprised if the respond rate of illegals is really affected by this. Like I said, illegals are much more prone than anyone else to refuse to answer the census from the get go.

I recommend reverse discrimination. Replace "Are you a citizen of United States of America"? to "Are you an illegal immigrants?".
"
deathflower wrote:
I recommend reverse discrimination. Replace "Are you a citizen of United States of America"? to "Are you an illegal immigrants?".
You do realize some people fall into neither of those two designations, don't you?
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
deathflower wrote:
You do realize some people fall into neither of those two designations, don't you?

Yea, that is the point. A ridiculous question that doesn't make any sense except to the intended.

PS: It is a yes or no question.
Last edited by deathflower on Mar 29, 2018, 1:27:35 PM
No, what I'm trying to point out is that it is possible to not be a citizen and be a legal resident, but it is not possible to be an illegal alien and be a legal resident. You're acting as if the first question was admission of a crime, when it isn't.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
No, what I'm trying to point out is that it is possible to not be a citizen and be a legal resident, but it is not possible to be an illegal alien and be a legal resident. You're acting as if the first question was admission of a crime, when it isn't.

Why is citizenship not ask in the last 70 years?

"
deathflower wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

Why is citizenship not ask in the last 70 years?

Why has 'catch and release' ever been a thing?
Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/
OK so the argument against is that you're risking making the census less accurate. What is the argument in favor? Also, I thought the citizen question was already on one of the census forms, so why change it?
"
OK so the argument against is that you're risking making the census less accurate. What is the argument in favor? Also, I thought the citizen question was already on one of the census forms, so why change it?

multiple reasons for it:

tourism fundings
integration support based on localization

There's also other information that can be taken from that question, beside the obvious "It's to sniff out illegals!".
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
"

Nope because you don't really need it to do a head count.

"US Commerce Department stated that they made this decision after the Department of Justice requested inclusion of the question "to better enforce the Voting Rights Act."

And We know what that question is for.
Last edited by deathflower on Mar 30, 2018, 1:58:09 AM
"
deathflower wrote:
"
Nope because you don't really need it to do a head count.

"US Commerce Department stated that they made this decision after the Department of Justice requested inclusion of the question "to better enforce the Voting Rights Act."

And We know what that question is for.
Do you believe illegal aliens deserve representation in the US Congress? Because we allocate representatives based on that head count.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info