ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

Here's the talking point for the next couple of days. It's (of course) bullshit.

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
So I totaled my car today by accidentally rear-ending a previously deported illegal alien (I think). Kids and GF were already dropped off, thankfully. I don't speak Spanish that well, but this Hispanic guy had extensive tattoos, was dressed in a polo and khakis, was driving a vehicle owned by his boss, and was crying like a baby about how he was going back again, according to random extremely hot Latina who translated — and for reasons beyond my comprehension, spit on the illegal and cussed him out in what little Spanish I know. All this while his automobile was barely dented and had full coverage, but my vehicle was shredded, my phone was destroyed, I was beat up by an airbag and safety glass, and only had liability coverage; I felt sickly numb watching him sob, in too much shock to do anything but watch.

Seems such sorrow wasn't warranted. Once he arrived, cop didn't seem to contact INS or anything; gave him some tickets (including driving without a license) and let him go, then gave me a ride home when the report was completed. One of the nicest cops I've ever met. Or maybe they deport people later when they go to court; I have no idea.

Mexican seemed like former gangbanger who got older and smarter and decided to go straight. Honestly didn't even want to "you have to go back" him, didn't even consider it, still won't. And my silly ass was trying to quit smoking so I was utterly shitty tired driving; frankly, it's hard to say the crash was anyone's fault but my own. I can see a strong argument that I was and am the bad guy in this story (especially since I immediately un-quit nicotine). But I can feel that the mind virus has already set in: if he wasn't in my country, I wouldn't have rear-ended him.

Perhaps that makes me even worse... in which case, karmic justice.

Don't even know what to think anymore.

Fuck my life.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Apr 4, 2018, 12:30:25 AM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
So I totaled my car today by accidentally rear-ending a previously deported illegal alien (I think). Kids and GF were already dropped off, thankfully. I don't speak Spanish that well, but this Hispanic guy had extensive tattoos, was dressed in a polo and khakis, was driving a vehicle owned by his boss, and was crying like a baby about how he was going back again, according to random extremely hot Latina who translated — and for reasons beyond my comprehension, spit on the illegal and cussed him out in what little Spanish I know. All this while his automobile was barely dented and had full coverage, but my vehicle was shredded, my phone was destroyed, I was beat up by an airbag and safety glass, and only had liability coverage; I felt sickly numb watching him sob, in too much shock to do anything but watch.

Seems such sorrow wasn't warranted. Once he arrived, cop didn't seem to contact INS or anything; gave him some tickets (including driving without a license) and let him go, then gave me a ride home when the report was completed. One of the nicest cops I've ever met. Or maybe they deport people later when they go to court; I have no idea.

Mexican seemed like former gangbanger who got older and smarter and decided to go straight. Honestly didn't even want to "you have to go back" him, didn't even consider it, still won't. And my silly ass was trying to quit smoking so I was utterly shitty tired driving; frankly, it's hard to say the crash was anyone's fault but my own. I can see a strong argument that I was and am the bad guy in this story (especially since I immediately un-quit nicotine). But I can feel that the mind virus has already set in: if he wasn't in my country, I wouldn't have rear-ended him.

Fuck my life.

This happened to me about 12 years ago, I slid in the snow in my car and rear-ended a pickup truck. It actually turned out to be awesome that he was illegal. He kept saying "no policia" and he called his boss, and I was like "well if we aren't calling the police, then it looks like Im leaving and there was no accident". I got no ticket, no points no problems.

Another time a Euro or Ruskie illegal rear ended me, and didnt wanna call the cops, so I asked him for $500 for the damage, and we went to the ATM and he got me the cash immediately. That was awesome too, since it was an old car, i just got free cash basically.

You probably should have called the illegal's boss and asked for money, instead of calling the police...unless you live in California, of course...you'd be jailed for 30 days for insensitivity if you did that there.
Last edited by Khoranth on Apr 4, 2018, 7:34:07 AM
"
Khoranth wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

Fuck my life.
This happened to me about 12 years ago, I slid in the snow in my car and rear-ended a pickup truck. It actually turned out to be awesome that he was illegal. He kept saying "no policia" and he called his boss, and I was like "well if we aren't calling the police, then it looks like Im leaving and there was no accident". I got no ticket, no points no problems.

Another time a Euro or Ruskie illegal rear ended me, and didnt wanna call the cops, so I asked him for $500 for the damage, and we went to the ATM and he got me the cash immediately. That was awesome too, since it was an old car, i just got free cash basically.

You probably should have called the illegal's boss and asked for money, instead of calling the police...unless you live in California, of course...you'd be jailed for 30 days for insensitivity if you did that there.
The hot Latina (who wasn't in either vehicle) called the police, actually; I was in shock and he certainly had no interest in calling. Shame that I barely understood anything she said.

I wonder if she hates illegals. It would explain the spitting.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Wow that sucks. Where do you live that some random person walks up to fender bender accident and calls the cops? That strikes me as extremely out of the ordinary.
Who's ready for another 7 years of REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?

Spoiler
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Khoranth wrote:
Wow that sucks. Where do you live that some random person walks up to fender bender accident and calls the cops? That strikes me as extremely out of the ordinary.
El Paso. And now that i think about it, yeah. Really weird.
He's not a target YET. Being a subject is nearly as bad, 'believe me'.

Also, how did you guys get licenses and citizenship being such lousy drivers? :D
Sorry about your car, Scrotie. That really sucks. :(
Censored.
I laughed out loud at this tbh.

Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info