ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
If I had to make a guess who did it, if a chemical attack even happened at all, it was probably the Israelis.

IMO one does not need to go even that far. The simplest explanation is often the correct one. The so called "rebels" have access to chlorine and have used it in the past. It's highly likely that this chemical attack is either staged or was made by the "rebels" themselves, as they are known for staging dramatic propaganda footage to try to draw the West into a more direct involvement.

The government has been gaining ground and mopping up enclaves around Damascus in the past month with relative ease (most rebel factions are surrendering). It would be extremely stupid and without any practical military benefit to gas some random civvies while you are winning. This attack is following the same pattern as before - the regime is winning in some part of the country and then a chemical attack with zero strategic value happens. And ofc the victims are mostly civilians and children, not fighting age beardies.

The loosing side is trying a last ditch effort to draw the West into direct confrontation with Assad-Russia-Iran. And the neocon/neolib globalists are happy to oblige. (Israel ofc benefits too) I'm not sure how serious were Trump's claims of "getting out of Syria" or how much say he really has in this. These wars have an inertia of their own and are backed by very powerful entities, eg. Saudi Arabia (= mucho $$$ to spend) and Israel (= very powerful lobby that influences US foreign policy).

Now, Russia is outgunned in that region and will be unable to defend Syria, if the big players (US/UK/France/Israel) decide to go all in. What we expected would happen if Hillary got elected (a direct war with Russia), might happen anyway, just with a delay. It's pretty clusterfooky right now...
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
morbo wrote:
Spoiler
Those are awesome depictions of both Paul and McCain. I wonder how long before someone here calls me a partisan Republican. :-p

Also, obvious false flag is obvious. It's just a shame that some nuts out there think everything is a false flag and make it seem crazy to use the term when it's correct to use it. ("False flag" doesn't mean no attack took place.)
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Apr 10, 2018, 8:49:38 AM
Spoiler
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
Spoiler

I really wish that tweet was real.
^ me too, instead this cringe is real
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Well, I think we all knew that stopping the interventionist warmongering neocon/neolib-uniparty military-industrial-complex was virtually impossible. It only hurts because we allowed ourselves to hope.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Apr 11, 2018, 1:59:28 PM
On one hand, nobody can ? like Trump can. On the other hand, ?.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
Well, tRUmp has assembled the Bolton warmonger party of peace to engage in a fake war drawing attention away from his crimes. Pulling out all the stops now.
"
faerwin wrote:
10 years ago, there was hybrid cars, it didn't sell like crazy.

The production levels were very low (which is why I had said widely available) and there were waiting lists. Many of those vehicles went to government officials or famous people first. I don't know if you tried to buy one back then, but I wasn't willing to wait a year and a half for one, especially when they were overpriced (largely because they knew they had a limited supply). Some of the larger car companies talked about ramping up production, but they waited a long time before they did.
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Last edited by DalaiLama on Apr 13, 2018, 9:25:03 PM
"
Well, tRUmp has assembled the Bolton warmonger party of peace to engage in a fake war drawing attention away from his crimes. Pulling out all the stops now.

Reminder that you probably have terminal stage TDS if you believe that Assad gassed babies just so Trump has an excuse to distract from whatever. Oh and the UK and France are also in it because uh reasons.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info