ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
1453R wrote:
Man.

It's threads like this that make me wonder if we should've bothered winning the Civil War after all.

At this point I really am just about ready to take all the Trumpists and shove them in Ye Olden Times Confederacy, cut them off, and let them flounder as everyone immediately bunkers up and starts shooting every gay, every Mexican, every government official, every Muslim, every woman, and every non-Catholic (Muslims get it twice, just to make a point!) that dares approach their property line.

It's actively humiliating to live in a country where a man whose entire policy and personal philosophy can be summed up as "Hatred. Intolerance. Regressivism."...and then watch millions of people scream and hoot in wild support of it. When did this place become the Land of the Dick Trolls instead of the Land of the Brave? When did so-called Christianity give up entirely on its messages of acceptance, on 'love thy neighbor'?

When did striking down your own people become 'winning'?

Pretty much most all major American Christian groups condemned the child separation thing, and many Christian groups support stuff like DACA ect. They just oppose having a lawless, open border.

There are different kinds of Trump supporters, you know? Do some research: there is a huge, non Christian, branch of Jenna Jamison, Twitter following, Trump supporters.
Last edited by Khoranth on Jun 28, 2018, 1:22:33 PM
"
Khoranth wrote:
Spoiler
Pretty much most all major American Christian groups condemned the child separation thing, and many Christian groups support stuff like DACA ect. They just oppose having a lawless, open border.
Pretty much most all major American intelligence groups are somewhat generally highly confident beyond a reasonable doubt that the Trump campaign colluded, conspired, received assistance from, emailed, or ate lunch with the friends of blood relatives of surrogates of deputies under officials with links to Russian Supreme Leader Kevin Bacon.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jun 28, 2018, 1:57:24 PM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Khoranth wrote:
Spoiler
Pretty much most all major American intelligence groups are somewhat generally highly confident beyond a reasonable doubt that the Trump campaign colluded, conspired, received assistance from, emailed, or ate lunch with the friends of blood relatives of surrogates of deputies under officials with links to Russian Supreme Leader Kevin Bacon.

Well I'm not going to take a day off work to do scientific research for an internet post... so using those terms works for me.

Point is: lots of Trump supporters are not Christians, just go follow Jenna Jamison on Twitter, or work in construction, like I do, it is obvious.
Last edited by Khoranth on Jun 28, 2018, 2:07:29 PM
"
1453R wrote:
When did this place become the Land of the Dick Trolls instead of the Land of the Brave? When did so-called Christianity give up 8 on its messages of acceptance, on 'love thy neighbor'?
First off, acceptance was never a Western Christian value, tolerance was. Tolerance is saying "well, I certainly don't approve of that so I won't help, but if you wish to seek help from others I certainly won't stop you."

Sexond, and more importantly, 8===D
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jun 28, 2018, 2:07:22 PM
"
Khoranth wrote:
There are different kinds of Trump supporters

Not true. [Removed by Support]

*I, once again, find this term in an odd mixture of amusing and annoying. From my perspective, I am not a Trump supporter; I am an America supporter. Whomever the president may be, I wish them success and that they lead us someplace desirable in the coming years. There’s been this growing trend of resentment towards those elected, as if they can never do right, only do harm, regardless of who they are or what they do.

In hindsight, Bush was our worst president in recent history. Patriot Act, EITs, wars most Americans didn’t want. Then Obama promised changed, failed. His greatest accomplishment (great in magnitude) was in legitimizing Bush’s failures, capitulating to America’s war weariness and worsening the quagmire in the Middle East we have today. Somehow, he managed to be, if not worse than Bush, then pretty close. So far, imo, Trump is doing a better job. I think it’s funny, too, because he’s an even worse public speaker than Bush. I disagree with tariffs on Europe etc (even though EU is slowly turning into another authoritarian hellhole, by the looks) and somewhat on immigration (though I imagine the majority of that image is media sensationalism). He’s come nowhere near fucking up as bad as Bush and Obama, though, so it’s a positive trend and I’m good with that.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
CanHasPants wrote:
"
Khoranth wrote:
There are different kinds of Trump supporters

Not true. [Removed by Support]

*I, once again, find this term in an odd mixture of amusing and annoying. From my perspective, I am not a Trump supporter; I am an America supporter. Whomever the president may be, I wish them success and that they lead us someplace desirable in the coming years. There’s been this growing trend of resentment towards those elected, as if they can never do right, only do harm, regardless of who they are or what they do.

In hindsight, Bush was our worst president in recent history. Patriot Act, EITs, wars most Americans didn’t want. Then Obama promised changed, failed. His greatest accomplishment (great in magnitude) was in legitimizing Bush’s failures, capitulating to America’s war weariness and worsening the quagmire in the Middle East we have today. Somehow, he managed to be, if not worse than Bush, then pretty close. So far, imo, Trump is doing a better job. I think it’s funny, too, because he’s an even worse public speaker than Bush. I disagree with tariffs on Europe etc (even though EU is slowly turning into another authoritarian hellhole, by the looks) and somewhat on immigration (though I imagine the majority of that image is media sensationalism). He’s come nowhere near fucking up as bad as Bush and Obama, though, so it’s a positive trend and I’m good with that.

I don't necessarily like trump but I'd vote for him again and I'm half brown. I'd vote for nearly any republican over a democrat because democrats lead from heart instead of brain and all policy fails.

Like look at the cities they run. From LA to Detroit. Blue policy is disastrous because they reward failure and penalize success so they get more failure instead of success.

On foreign policy they are all war criminals as far as I am concerned. Basically our military is muscle for rich and powerful like the top .0001% and everyone else is a victim. From dead to refugees, to soldiers, to tax payers.

Obama aided and abetting overthrow 5 countries on his watch. Libya, Egypt Syria, Honduras, and Ukraine so he's no better than Bush - just less News about it since Media loved Obama. But he's largely responsible for EUs refugee issues and flight from Central America with destabilization he caused.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jun 28, 2018, 5:36:39 PM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Basically our military is muscle for rich and powerful like the top .0001% and everyone else is a victim.

Is this a joke?

USA military control of the globe hasn't helped the middle class of America?

The markets it opened?

The allies its made?

I was almost speechless you'd even say such a thing.

Pretty sure we're both typing from planet Earth
Not a joke. Watch Vietnam series by Ken burns on netflix to get some perspective and this pattern has been repeated many times. Iraq = Vietnam 2.0. Afghanistan 3.0 etc. Don't get me wrong I think we should have a big stick, after all defense of people is governments prime directive but we dont use it to defend but offend.

Your ideas about reverence for the military is priming the population to accept military rule and a form of fascism or protofascism. No Thanks. The founders didnt even believe in a standing army for this reason. I'm a classical liberal like they were not a neo-con

The GINI index has gone up every year since WOT so no I don't think it's doing well by middle class. War is destructive not productive so cant be any other way.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jun 29, 2018, 2:19:25 AM
Those things you call MORALS only exist in your HEAD and are often IRRATIONAL...! FACT

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info