ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
kolyaboo wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:
You don't live in the US, do you?

I sure as fuck hope not. Or we are doomed if this is the kind of stuff they are teaching the kids in college these days.

Btw Ray, how are you doing? Have not been around much lately so I will wave at you!

I'm a regular... lurker... on this thread. Haven't played PoE in ages, because I can't seem to be able to redownload the game after deleting the files. It appears that "This account already exists," or some such nonsense. I'll haveta do something about it, eventually, but it's not a huge priority. Now, let's get back to praising President of the United States of America Donald John Trump, or Support will ash-can this thread like they did my Charlie Chaplin pic, for getting derailed. =9[.]9=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:
Now, let's get back to praising President of the United States of America Donald John Trump

Praise him for terrible things like this:

"For the first time in history, the Federal Government has a National Biodefense Strategy to address the FULL RANGE of biological threats."

"Today, I took action to strengthen our Nation’s defenses against biological threats. For the first time in history, the Federal Government has a National Biodefense Strategy to address the FULL RANGE of biological threats! "

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1042116488881217537
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910

I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
President Trump: Kim Jong Un has agreed to allow Nuclear inspections, subject to final negotiations, and to permanently dismantle a test site and launch pad in the presence of international experts. In the meantime there will be no Rocket or Nuclear testing.

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1042263143496511488?p=v

PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
"
DalaiLama wrote:

Do people with a short attention span usually persist in their efforts to achieve a stated goal? Do they usually achieve much, let alone become a world leader?

You can't possibly believe that the fact that Trump is president and has money now makes him a great person or his flaws disappear, because "people with this or that flaw usually dont achieve much". That believe is ridiculous!

Because, for one, the state he is currently in no way indicates how he was before. I like to refer to him as a "sad wreck" because I do believe that he is but a hollow husk of a man who may have been capable once. What riches he may or may not possess now he may have gathered as a more capable man then he now is.

Also, Trump has shown on many occasions that he prefers to play by different rulesets. He cheats and deceits where he can. As many a criminal can tell you, there's money deceit and cheats (Take Trump University, for instance). So even if he made a lot of money, this might not be as great a feat as you try to make yourself belief.

Third, the fact that one person follows his kinks over a long time does not mean he can concentrate on things they do not like. For instance: there's certainly many people playing computer games for hours and hours that are unable to concentrate on work for as long as it takes to get ahead.

Fourth, hireing people that do what you don't want to do helps a lot. However, as a president, this strategy reaches an end: the people have elected someone to make the decisions himself, not a hireling of any sort. If someone is unable to make those decisions they are unable to do the job. A sad wreck, in short.

"
DalaiLama wrote:

Does Trump have more time to lounge around, attend parties and go after beautiful women now that he is president than he did before? Does he have less scrutiny from the press in his private life now?

He certainly seemed to think so. Mar-a-lago, anyone? As to the press: are you kidding me? You are not trying to make me feel bad about the eventful life Trump had? He is a grown man. If he lacks in impulse control, he should have decided to not pose as a presidential candidate.

But you are either straying from the point or I did not get it: how does Trump having a less leisurely term than he would prefer make him a more capable president?

"
DalaiLama wrote:

Did Trump gain a lot of wealth when he became president, or did he lose about 600-700 million dollars in net worth?

Not sure. Again, I seem to be missing your point. Earlier you indicated that him gathering money proved that he has a sufficiently long attention span to become a good president. How does him losing money now strengthens your point?

"
DalaiLama wrote:

Trump is that rare sixth grader who is willing to give up his life living in the Chocolate Factory so that he can improve the lives of the Oompa Loompas.

Trump is the moronic six-grader who by accident became president, when he posed as a presidential candidate to stroke his ego and unwittingly hit a nerve with his hateful slurs and his endless fearmongering.

Yeah. You don't need to comment on the last sentence, it is as mad as it reads.
(\__/) This is Bunny. Copy and
(='.'=) paste Bunny to help him
(")_(") gain world Domination.
Last edited by Ersatzdrummel on Sep 19, 2018, 8:30:00 AM
As usual, attacks on Trump's character by extremists. Due to the fact that he has been an A+++ President...so far, extremists cannot attack his amazing accomplishments: nomination of 2 fantastic supreme court judges, tax cuts, no new major wars ect ect
"
DalaiLama wrote:
The site's rationale that Finland and Russia were still fighting is like saying America wasn't independent in 1776 because we were still fighting England until 1815. If America and England were in a war next week, would the 242 years of American Independence be suddenly reset to zero?

"
Donald Trump:
Finland is respected by Russia. Finland has been free of Russia, really — just about one of the few countries in the region that has been — for 100 years.

Russia tried to annex Finland in 1939 and 1940. It held pieces of Finland that, until now, remain a part or Russia as well as other parts that Russia retreated from.

Donald Trumps words were not "Finland has been independent from Russia for 100 years". His words were "Finland has been free of Russia", indicating that Finlands sovereignity has been continuously respected by russia for 100 years. Which is clearly wrong.

Another question is whether he intentionally lied or mistakenly thought he was saying the truth. Since assuming a lie would mean he had factual knowledge, I have to assume it was a simple mistake.

You already admitted the obvious fact that Trump makes enough mistakes. Why do you feel the need to fight this battle, to defend Trumps mistake? It is just another example of his inadequacy, no big thing.
Last edited by Ersatzdrummel on Sep 19, 2018, 9:04:49 AM
"
Ersatzdrummel wrote:
"
DalaiLama wrote:
The site's rationale that Finland and Russia were still fighting is like saying America wasn't independent in 1776 because we were still fighting England until 1815. If America and England were in a war next week, would the 242 years of American Independence be suddenly reset to zero?

"
Donald Trump:
Finland is respected by Russia. Finland has been free of Russia, really — just about one of the few countries in the region that has been — for 100 years.

Russia tried to annex Finland in 1939 and 1940. It held pieces of Finland that, until now, remain a part or Russia as well as other parts that Russia retreated from.

Donald Trumps words were not "Finland has been independent from Russia for 100 years". His words were "Finland has been free of Russia", indicating that Finlands sovereignity has been continuously respected by russia for 100 years. Which is clearly wrong.

Another question is whether he intentionally lied or mistakenly thought he was saying the truth. Since assuming a lie would mean he had factual knowledge, I have to assume it was a simple mistake.

You already admitted the obvious fact that Trump makes enough mistakes. Why do you feel the need to fight this battle, to defend Trumps mistake? It is just another example of his inadequacy, no big thing.

It isn't an inadequacy to an American citizen, because 99.99% of Americans dont care whether or not Finland is free to begin with, let alone what year Finland became free.

This is the type of nonsense Trump haters have to resort to, to attack Trump, cause Trump had been an A+++ President, so far.
Last edited by Khoranth on Sep 19, 2018, 9:09:03 AM
"
Khoranth wrote:
"
Ersatzdrummel wrote:

It isn't an inadequacy to an American citizen, because 99.99% of Americans dont care whether or not Finland is free to begin with, let alone what year Finland became free.

I very much hope that the american voters have higher standards than you display. Because Finland's role in this is tiny. The point is that the current american president is incapable of listening to briefings and digesting that information.
Last edited by Ersatzdrummel on Sep 19, 2018, 9:23:28 AM
We care about results. If Trump plays pokemon all day, and just does whatever the advisers suggest, and the results are good, then great!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info