ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
Khoranth wrote:
Dalai Lama won one of those peace prizes right?

Yeah, but back then lefty-libruls were still pretending they care about liberty, new-age was a thing and China wasn't such an important place for neoliberal corporations as it is today.

But in the current year?

Dalai-Lama? More like Hitler-Lama, huh huh...
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
It seems we should continue any discussion from the locked thread here.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

I mean, is there a point? This thread is a three hundred page dumpster fire of alt-righters telling the rest of the world how horrible we are for not being alt-righters. Dead gods help you if you don't believe in shooting Mexicans in the head and abolishing the federal government completely in this thread.

Still. I am kinda sad the discussion on forced globalism got aborted because The T Word got thrown around in the other one. Mebbe that deserves its own thread broken out of this shitpit for a more reasonable discussion?
"
1453R wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

I mean, is there a point? This thread is a three hundred page dumpster fire of alt-righters telling the rest of the world how horrible we are for not being alt-righters. Dead gods help you if you don't believe in shooting Mexicans in the head and abolishing the federal government completely in this thread.

Still. I am kinda sad the discussion on forced globalism got aborted because The T Word got thrown around in the other one. Mebbe that deserves its own thread broken out of this shitpit for a more reasonable discussion?

Should be obvious by now, they dont want us spamming the forums with 50 different political threads. This isn't the first lock & redirect to this thread.
Which is both blindingly obvious and doesn't really help anything. It's impossible to have any kind of reasonable discussion in this thread. And while any Trumpian discussion gets locked and punted this way, discussions which steer clear of modern politicians can, in fact, survive if they stick to abstract ideas rather than current events or implementations.

Ergo I may start that thread later and back out of this one again. Maybe snag a decon shower, get some extra immunization while I'm at it.
"
1453R wrote:
Which is both blindingly obvious and doesn't really help anything. It's impossible to have any kind of reasonable discussion in this thread. And while any Trumpian discussion gets locked and punted this way, discussions which steer clear of modern politicians can, in fact, survive if they stick to abstract ideas rather than current events or implementations.

Ergo I may start that thread later and back out of this one again. Maybe snag a decon shower, get some extra immunization while I'm at it.

Yeah, your thread on the baker/supreme court survived, because it was specific. But for any generic "politics talk" stuff, its gonna get sent here.
"
1453R wrote:
Dead gods help you if you don't believe in shooting Mexicans in the head and abolishing the federal government completely in this thread.
Nobody here believes in either of those things. At least not openly.

I'm not going to pretend that you're the first person in this thread to lower the discussion by making caricatures of his debate-opponents. The bastardization of the word "liberal" is itself testament to an ongoing and relentless demonization attempt by conservatives. That said, please stop lowering the discussion. I'd like to believe you're better than that.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Sep 18, 2018, 5:12:52 PM
Hard to do any of that when the 'conservative' position on literally fuckoff everything is "throw it the fuck out".

Illegal immigrants? Legal immigrants, with documentation and everysuch? Muslims? Jews? Atheists? Gays? Noncomformatives? Blacks? Hispanics? Asians? Indians? Indians? Intellectuals? Germans? Butchers? Bakers? Candlestick makers? Californians? Fair-market laws? Anti-trust laws? Tax laws? Laws, no qualifying descriptor?

"Throw 'em all the fuck out! We don't want their filthy kind stinkin' up our perfect Aryan eighteen-fifties 'MURICA!"

The aforementioned locked thread made a great big to-do about "the hyper vigilance of the SJW crowd towards any possible imagined insult". What about the hyper-vigilance of the ultraconservative fundamentalist crowd towards any form of societal forwardness or openness, or the desperation with which the same people actively attempt to give offense? The folks who seek to provoke and provoke and provoke and provoke until the people they're provoking finally snap, at which point they sit back, point accusing fingers, and go "Man, look at the stupid thin-skinned lib'rul, gittin' all offended at me spendin' tons of time, energy and effort tryin'a offend him! What a beta-male cuck pussy! I hope somebody sleeps with his wife!"

How the bloody hell am I supposed to conduct any sort of intelligent discussion with people who hate intelligence, hate education, and who hate the thought of anything except their own narrowly-defined, hyper-exclusionary kind existing within the borders of "their" country?
Last edited by 1453R on Sep 18, 2018, 5:53:52 PM
"
1453R wrote:
Hard to do any of that when the 'conservative' position on literally fuckoff everything is "throw it the fuck out".

Illegal immigrants? Legal immigrants, with documentation and everysuch? Muslims? Jews? Atheists? Gays? Noncomformatives? Blacks? Hispanics? Asians? Indians? Indians? Intellectuals? Germans? Butchers? Bakers? Candlestick makers? Californians? Fair-market laws? Anti-trust laws? Tax laws? Laws, no qualifying descriptor?

"Throw 'em all the fuck out! We don't want their filthy kind stinkin' up our perfect Aryan eighteen-fifties 'MURICA!"

The aforementioned locked thread made a great big to-do about "the hyper vigilance of the SJW crowd towards any possible imagined insult". What about the hyper-vigilance of the ultraconservative fundamentalist crowd towards any form of societal forwardness or openness, or the desperation with which the same people actively attempt to give offense? The folks who seek to provoke and provoke and provoke and provoke until the people they're provoking finally snap, at which point they sit back, point accusing fingers, and go "Man, look at the stupid thin-skinned lib'rul, gittin' all offended at me spendin' tons of time, energy and effort tryin'a offend him! What a beta-male cuck pussy! I hope somebody sleeps with his wife!"

How the bloody hell am I supposed to conduct any sort of intelligent discussion with people who hate intelligence, hate education, and who hate the thought of anything except their own narrowly-defined, hyper-exclusionary kind existing within the borders of "their" country?

You don't live in the US, do you? Because you subscribe to some of the worst, most ridiculous stereotypes of Americans imaginable, and your positions can't possibly arise from first-hand experience. =9[.]9=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Last edited by Raycheetah on Sep 18, 2018, 6:31:02 PM
"
Raycheetah wrote:
You don't live in the US, do you?

I sure as fuck hope not. Or we are doomed if this is the kind of stuff they are teaching the kids in college these days.

Btw Ray, how are you doing? Have not been around much lately so I will wave at you!
Censored.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info