ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
morbo wrote:
"
I am baffled by how many here have already decided the accusations are made-up stories

This drunkard woman suddenly remembered during a therapist session that someone, maybe Kavanaugh, touched hew bewbs 40 years ago... and no one that was present can corroborate this BS. The Dems came out with this story at the last moment. Obvious convenient tactic is obvious.

No, we should not belive a word women say, because too many men had their lives or careers destroyed by false accusations. Did you file a police report at the time? No? then its BS. Republicans should ignore these lies, confirm Kavanaugh and then go after these women to the fullest extent of the law. Make an example out of them.

Even if these accusations were true, they are still totally idiotic. Raise your hand if you never touched any girls without permission when you were 16 yo, drunk, at a party... ffs -_-

"
Right now, the divide between left and right is catastrophic, and an effort has to be made to close the gap. But let's be honest here. It's impossible to close the gap with Trump. Maybe the next president?

The gap is a self inflicted wound. Liberals like to cut themselves, because pain is the only thing that still makes them feel human.

Or in other words: the leftist cries out in pain as he strikes you

That woman wouldnt care for such trivial things because she had the ccarousel.. That itself is trivial for her and she only does it for political reasons(money money money)
I swear if they make some maven "Simon says" insta-death minigame, sirus, exarch ball minigame then i wont play poe2.
"
I am baffled by how many here have already decided the accusations are made-up stories before there has been a proper investigation conducted.
And I am also baffled by how some people dare to say that republicans don't play just as dirty as democrats.
Republicans litterally stole a supreme court judge seat by stalling the processes, and are now trying to rush their own procedures because they are worried democrats could do the same.
Proper procedures should be applied before the vote in order to make sure that the judge chosen is going to be a good supreme judge, rather than the first right-wing judge they had the time to get through. And in the same manner, democrats shouldn't apply the republican's tactic to steal the position. If they do, shame on them too.

Right now, the divide between left and right is catastrophic, and an effort has to be made to close the gap. But let's be honest here. It's impossible to close the gap with Trump. Maybe the next president?

If there is anything; America is full of bullshit. George Carlin say it the best.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bu3hy4OMX38

Trumpism would be a new religion. And Trump would be Jesus. It is about defining The American Civil Religion. It is an ideological warfare. Similar beliefs are able to coexist and balance their beliefs in a pragmatic way. Opposing ideologies tend to challenge each other causing a quest between each other to gain supremacy. I believe it's the latter.

"
deathflower wrote:
Trumpism would be a new religion. And Trump would be Jesus.

The pic you posted says otherwise.

---

Anway, regarding Kavanaugh: are you entertained yet, normies?

Feminazi terrorists are popping out "survivors" like bunnies from a hat. For how long can this clown show continue, before men take their balls out of the purse?
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
morbo wrote:
"
DalaiLama wrote:
The left learned that despite all the inconsistencies and blatant falsehoods, they were able to derail Roy Moore, and they will continue to use this tactic so long as the American people buy into it.

Not the American people, but the cowardly republicans/conservatives who have no balls to ignore this obvious extortion tactics and continue with the nomination process. All these claims are BS lies that should be obvious to a child, but are not obvious to politicians? Republicans control everything yet they are still being gamed and obstructed by Democrats. The title "cuckservatives" is 100% earned.

Leftists are playing by the book - Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals, that is. The unrelenting onaslaught on Trump presidency since day one, shows perfectly how leftist get the job done. By kicking you when you are down and [Removed by Support], if necessary. There is no low that the left won't sink to, they will do everything necessary to win! Because for them winning is all that matters.

You can't win against an unscrupulous enemy, by having "higher standards", like you can't win a rigged game. Right-wingers need to learn these lessons in political warfare fast and apply them back. The bult-in moral codex of the (christian) right is an inherent disadvantage in such political games, but the stakes at this point are too high to not adapt.

Democrats been doing this shit since Robert Bork to every nomination except liberal Souter. Party is totally immoral on every level. From money they steal from hard working people and give to dead beats (high taxes and redistribution) to murdering babies (abortion) so it should come as no surprise they would lie and smash SC nominees.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Sep 27, 2018, 3:39:29 PM
Watching this all my feelings are this.

Dr. Ford WAS sexually assaulted at one point in her life.

Brett Kavanaugh DID NOT sexually assault Dr. Ford.

I think it is a case of mistaken identity, that through trauma and time has gotten fuzzy and then resurfaced, and has been politicized by bad actors and ambulance chasing politicians and scumbag lawyers to fulfill a narrative and cause political disruption of the Supreme Court nomination process. I see both Ford and Kavanaugh as the victims at this point, their families too.

anything is everything
Last edited by Manocean on Sep 27, 2018, 4:01:39 PM
"
Manocean wrote:

I think it is a case of mistaken identity, that through trauma and time has gotten fuzzy and then resurfaced, and has been politicized by bad actors and ambulance chasing politicians and scumbag lawyers to fulfill a narrative and cause political disruption of the Supreme Court nomination process. I see both Ford and Kavanaugh as the victims at this point, their families too.

Wrong man, right target. Dr. Ford, whatever may have happened to her in her past, has weaponized her experience in order to attack a key political opponent of her party and ideology. Those who have encouraged and enabled her in this eleventh-hour hatchet job haven't even the benefit of victimhood to leaven their parts in this drama. It seems patently unlikely that Judge Kavanaugh victimized her as she claims he did, but there is NO question that she has victimized HIM and his family, and for the basest of motives.

As it is, victimhood is the key to social significance on the Left; we see turf disputes all the time between various groups and sub-groups over the precedence of their grievances, but rape victims are held in particular reverence by the Feminist Left, held up as evidence of "toxic masculinity" and "rape culture."

Rape is a horrible, despicable offense against the person and emotions of another human being. It isn't a flag to be waved, or a weapon to be wielded come election time. And often we see questionable accounts of sexual assault (Duke Lacrosse, Judge Roy Moore, etc.) by women who present no evidence but a strident appeal to their victimhood, a claim to social significance which, perhaps, is not really theirs to claim.

It's false valor under different colors. ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
And the best speech of the day:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GONHkIGagY
"
diablofdb wrote:

That was lit. When did Graham grow balls?
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:

That was lit. When did Graham grow balls?

idk but he made many powerful ennemies today, and made many people happy. That's what usually happen when you throw some truth around.
"
Manocean wrote:

Yeah sure. just like those 4 women assaulted by Trump who mysteriously disappeared after election and holes in story started appearing. This women is a Democratic operative who will use any means necessary to stop a constructionist from the court.

Democrat must have the courts it's the only way they can get their bullshit passed since no one will actually vote for it. Must have activist judges who ram it through (like unconstitutional forcing you to buy private insurance). Most people don't enjoy being wage slaves with no individual rights given the choice or like be Venezuela. If these democrats actually win the constitution means nothing and presumed innocent certainly doesnt evidenced by shitshow this week.

Mistaken Identity my ass it's a targeted assassin timed to make headlines when voting would take place like they always do. From Bork to Thomas to Moore for senate.

Fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me. Anyone believing this shit should be ashamed of themselves.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Sep 28, 2018, 12:30:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info