ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

I watched some of this kangaroo court show yesterday and the Dems had nothing. All they tried to do is to make Kavanaugh say he would want an FBI investigation, to discredit him and delay the process further. An FBI investigation to investigate "he said, she said" alleged high school drama from 40 years ago, lol. In ~40 years no one filed a police report about this and all the supposed witnesses she called, deny knowing anything about this "incident" (under penalty). Case closed.

This woman loked fake AF. Her emotions sounded fake (contrary to Kavanaughs emotions), her voice of a 12 yo girl was fake. [Removed by Support]

E:
wtf, mods censoring half my post. I wrote nothing offensive.

Let's try again: in the modern liberal society, where women sleep around with countless men, she might have been a victim of abuse or even rape, by someone, sometime, someplace... And the Democratic apparatchiks are now using this to project these experiences on an innocent man.

Or she's just full of s**t and used as a pawn. Case closed.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Sep 28, 2018, 3:56:19 AM
Would be an interesting precedent if they don't confirm him. There is no proof, no witnesses, no exact timeline, no exact location, nothing. If that's enough to sink someone's career, western civilization failed (not exaggerating).

By the way, whoever the Dems nominate whenever they're back in power, he/she touched my peepee 20 years ago. Just for the record.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
This is nothing new. This is what dems do to real conservatives since Bork. Trumped up allegations by dem operatives timed to coincide with hearings/elections. All are proven false under the microscope but damage is done because perception is reality in politics. Poltics is a nasty business always has been, but dems take it to whole a new level.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Sep 28, 2018, 8:50:52 AM
Flake has the most appropriate name of all time lmao

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Is anyone surprised that Flake pulled this 11th hr bs? It is his mo.

Anyone know what case SCOTUS has before them next week that they want him NOT seated on it (the FBI investigation stall)?

I will find out. The dems know this is inevitable so there is something coming up soon (as in next week).

Not sure how anyone could possibly expect any law enforcement or investigatory group to conduct an investigation on such a frigid (it's beyond cold) case! There is literally no way that such allegations could be proven true or false at this point.
Censored.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
Is anyone surprised that Flake pulled this 11th hr bs? It is his mo.

Anyone know what case SCOTUS has before them next week that they want him NOT seated on it (the FBI investigation stall)?

I will find out. The dems know this is inevitable so there is something coming up soon (as in next week).

Not sure how anyone could possibly expect any law enforcement or investigatory group to conduct an investigation on such a frigid (it's beyond cold) case! There is literally no way that such allegations could be proven true or false at this point.

The point of all of this is to come up with new and more horrid rape stories and rumours during the week of the investigation. The media will be full of new claims every day. They're basically gambling on Kavanaugh breaking and saying fuck it I'm out.
You must be right. I just checked the docket (honestly looking for one of the dems fave themes like an abortion case or gerrymandering) and found zilch at least for the next 2 weeks. Boring stuff.

Well, after all of this, he would be a fool to throw in the towel. Would be a sorry waste.
Censored.
Looks like Senator Graham found his backbone at John McCain's estate sale. It may be hoped that he keeps it close, from now on.

As for Senator Flake, he's an anti-Trumper, but it appears he has his reasons not to take a HARD poke at President Trump in Judge Kavanaugh's confirmation process. His fatuous demand that there be a week-long FBI investigation (which would be Judge Kavanaugh's SEVENTH in this process) will absolutely delay the Judge's confirmation as an Associate Justice of the SCOTUS beyond the start of the upcoming session, but it's all in the name of "due diligence." Enough of a parting shot to remind folks that Flake still holds some cards.

I'm fine with that FBI investigation. A week is all it should take to turn up sufficient evidence to charge Dr. Hyphenated-Ford with perjury. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Last edited by Raycheetah on Sep 28, 2018, 3:16:43 PM
I just think it was so funny seeing the democrats senator leaving the room like the cry-babies snow flake they are when the vote didn't go their way :3
Lindsey probably has a crush on Kavanaugh, and got all defensive when he teared up on national TV. That's my analysis.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info