ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

And, that's everything except the oath. Congratulations, Associate Justice of the SCOTUS Brett Kavanaugh!

Winning! =^[.]^=

=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Last edited by Raycheetah on Oct 6, 2018, 4:11:58 PM
Are you tired of winning yet?
"
diablofdb wrote:

I think I've caught my second wind, thanks.

As an aside, I still can't get past how much it amuses me that Sen. Collins basically rendered Sen. Flake's vote irrelevant. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:

I think I've caught my second wind, thanks.

As an aside, I still can't get past how much it amuses me that Sen. Collins basically rendered Sen. Flake's vote irrelevant. =^[.]^=

yeah things seems to change finally. Even here in Canada, We recently kicked out Liberals and leftists in two provincial election recently, one in Ontario and last week in Quebec. Now we're just hoping to kick Trudeau out at the end of his term. Hopefully he will get defeated so badly it will end his political career.
Big fat huge GRATZ to Brett Kavanaugh, boy if anyone has earned this position its you brother! A great day for the best country in the world.
Psalms of Moribund
Let it be remembered that on this day Senator Susan Collins finally ended the Era of Cuckservatism by restoring our faith in due process. The Left's baseless slanders won't work anymore.

Amazingly Kavanaugh is just gravy. The real win is so much bigger than his confirmation.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Oct 6, 2018, 9:29:32 PM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Let it be remembered that on this day Senator Susan Collins finally ended the Era of Cuckservatism by restoring our faith in due process. The Left's baseless slanders won't work anymore.

Amazingly Kavanaugh is just gravy. The real win is so much bigger than his confirmation.

And behind the scenes, while all the drama in the Senate has drawn away the public's attention, POTUS Trump has been steadily draining away at the swamp. Should be hearing more from that quarter around Tuesday. =^[.]^=
Liberal atm :3

I actually think the Dems will drop the SJWs soon. A little before 2020 if they're smart, a little after if they're slow learners. Before 2022 either way.

I don't think you guys fully grasp this win yet. They went full SJW on Congress and amazingly it didn't work. It won't work anymore. When they realize it doesn't work anymore, they'll move on. It's over. Without cuckservatives SJWs have no raison d'être.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Oct 6, 2018, 10:45:01 PM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
I actually think the Dems will drop the SJWs soon. A little before 2020 if they're smart, a little after if they're slow learners. Before 2022 either way.

I don't think you guys fully grasp this win yet. They went full SJW on Congress and amazingly it didn't work. It won't work anymore. When they realize it doesn't work anymore, they'll move on. It's over. Without cuckservatives SJWs have no raison d'être.

Perhaps, but who in the Democrat party doesn't already strongly identify with the Social Justice movement? I can't see which Dems would make the decision to separate from such a significant portion of their activated base (and let's not assume that the SJWs will go away so easily; hell hath no fury like the wrath of a Proglodyte scorned!)

I find it difficult to imagine the Dems deliberately shunning such a wide swath of easily-manipulated victim groups, or even pulling their heads out of their collective backside long enough to contemplate the notion. That would require them possessing another vision for how to proceed, and an utter lack of vision is what characterizes the hysterical, incoherent actions of the American Left in recent days.

Pretty sure it'll be more of the same right up until the Democrat Party either collapses, or splinters into a loose coalition, at best. =^[.]^=
Last edited by Raycheetah on Oct 7, 2018, 3:22:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info