ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
Raycheetah wrote:

Perhaps, but who in the Democrat party doesn't already strongly identify with the Social Justice movement?

"
Raycheetah wrote:
Pretty sure it'll be more of the same right up until the Democrat Party either collapses, or splinters into a loose coalition, at best. =^[.]^=

The DNC will double down on the SJW foolishness. Actual effort to reduce the number of crimes that have victims is too much like work for their taste. So long as Soros and others keep funding them and most of them get reelected, why should they bother changing?

I suspect that elected DNC officials genuine interest in the success of their agenda is limited to what might affect them personally. If they lose a few comrades, but can mostly stay in office why should they care? As long as they have a cushy job and can count on their wealth increasing faster than a hedge fund manager's wet dream, they are good to go.
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
"
DalaiLama wrote:

I suspect that elected DNC officials genuine interest in the success of their agenda is limited to what might affect them personally. If they lose a few comrades, but can mostly stay in office why should they care? As long as they have a cushy job and can count on their wealth increasing faster than a hedge fund manager's wet dream, they are good to go.

I think it's about more than wealth, though. If I was worth a few million, I wouldn't hang around in a s**t hole like DC until I died. The environs are a decaying, urban sprawl; the company is a bunch of corrupt, cutthroat politicians and lawyers; and the financial rewards can only go so far. Instead, I'd retire to a nice, tropical island somewhere and turn off the news. No, I think these folks are either die-hard ideologues, addicted to the game, or simply on a power trip (or any combination thereof). ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2mXVru5yMM

GAH can't wait to kick Trudeau out :(((((
"
diablofdb wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2mXVru5yMM

GAH can't wait to kick Trudeau out :(((((

Happy Thanksgiving, anyway! =^[.]^=

=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Amazingly Kavanaugh is just gravy. The real win is so much bigger than his confirmation.

Yup. It's a wider win against leftist cry-bully tactics and fake rape allegations. This is the real victory on the societal level (tho 30+ years of conservative Justice Dredd is not that bad either :P).

Of course the hysterical left will continue to use these smearing tactics, lies, deception, Soros paid NGO subversion, but.... does a deranged SJW screaming alone in the woods make a sound? I think not.

As a side dish on the victory banquet, many decent democrat voting people have now been fully exposed to the extremism of the toxic left and will further turn away from the Democrat party.

Oh, and the dessert: The "Brazilian Trump", right-wing populist Bolsonaro won the first round of presidential elections in Brasil yesterday.

!!WINNING!!
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
So it´s electiontime again, it has to be ensured that very-ultra-far-right AFD doesn´t snatch too many armchairs from very-lazy-fat-middle CSU.
Always trouble at the buffet.

So they interviewed Hitler´s nephew, who´s living in New York, first name Alexander, second Adolf, Famalyname unknown. Who he would vote for: "He wouldn´t vote for a lier like Trump, but a Merkel would be fine".
Wasn´t much else in the news there besides saying what we should vote for.
Nice to see that they still go for fullmetal Dictatorship ^^

In recent news i also heared that there are a lot of people out there who can´t afford a timemachine, hint hint :)

Also when will Monsanto and Bayer rename themselves back to IG Farben ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI

Welcome to your new job Kavanaugh

"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
I don't think you guys fully grasp this win yet. They went full SJW on Congress and amazingly it didn't work. It won't work anymore. When they realize it doesn't work anymore, they'll move on. It's over. Without cuckservatives SJWs have no raison d'être.

I disagree. They’ve fully radicalized their base into a religious mob, and have shown that they can get away with indiscriminately firing their warheads without care for the fallout. I fear that they will continue to go nuclear until the violence is no longer rhetorical.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
"
CanHasPants wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
I don't think you guys fully grasp this win yet. They went full SJW on Congress and amazingly it didn't work. It won't work anymore. When they realize it doesn't work anymore, they'll move on. It's over. Without cuckservatives SJWs have no raison d'être.
I disagree. They’ve fully radicalized their base into a religious mob, and have shown that they can get away with indiscriminately firing their warheads without care for the fallout. I fear that they will continue to go nuclear until the violence is no longer rhetorical.
It doesn't matter how "religious" they are — if their tactics don't deliver the goods, then the cognitive dissonance and desertion (#RunAway) will only increase. Kavanaugh's confirmation shows something far more important than the President being resistant to such tactics; the Senate Republicans AND the Supreme Court are now shown to be resistant. 20 months in, Trump has finally uncucked all three branches. The only two options the SJW-herders have now are to escalate — and how the Democrats could escalate from the Kavanaugh hearings is nigh unfathomable — or pivot. Therefore pivot.

If the Democrats escalate much more than they already have, and still fail, they will invite their own destruction. As it is they've invited their own suffering, but any further is risking annihilation. I don't see the leadership being that foolish, although fragments no doubt will be, only to be disavowed by the main.

But the pivot won't be before midterms. They don't have time. The pivot will start in the aftermath, when they fail to retake either the House or the Senate.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Oct 8, 2018, 11:28:16 PM
I guess you’ve got a point. Still call me jaded.

But I could imagine a Democrat party cannibalizing itself by agreeing with Tump on a few things. “Yup, those other Democrats are mean,” nudge the narrative a little bit, virtue signal that bigotry comes in all colors, rest easy tonight on your mattress of human souls. Sounds like a Democrat.

Damn it. Kavanaugh turned me into a Republican. He really must be partisan.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
Last edited by CanHasPants on Oct 9, 2018, 12:02:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info