ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Ok, you don´t understand the concept of dog-whistle politics. Have a nice day.
There's a reason for that. The Left projects its own love for dogwhistles onto the right. An all-black, all-female cast is incredibly "diverse." An illegal alien, whose crimes may or may not be officially recorded, is an "undocumented immigrant." Thugs with the correct politics violently bullying peaceful citizens for their actual or imagined political views is an "Antifascist protest." A person who engages in civil debate to the best of their ability, but whose slightest subconscious tell betrays contempt for their opponent's argument, is guilty of a "micro aggression." Every day the left couches the most radical and ugliest facets of its ideology with euphemistic jargon for mainstream publication, so naturally the delighted consumers of such propaganda can scarcely imagine that their political opponents would use direct language rather than reply in kind.

This isn't to say the anti-left never use euphemistic language. But generally, the side seeing euphemism where it doesn't exist is the side with the guiltier conscience. Anti-white racists, anti-male sexists, and their apologists are desperate to find racism and sexism in their opponents to justify the vile fringes of the Left.

That sounded like code for a new Marauder build. I like it.

Don't anyone say otherwise, who are you to tell me what he really meant?
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Oct 29, 2018, 3:47:44 PM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Study democracies histories its always the same. Simple reason you must promise everything and low tax at same time to get elected so you go into massive unsustainable debt. Our US Constitution had severe constraints on what they could promise so we were safe first 150 years or so until FDR then spending skyrocketed. At first politicians tried to actually pay for it all and top marginal rates went as high as 92% which was totally politically unsustainable and noncompetitive on world stage. So then we went geometric like the rest.

Greece is coming to us all in the west.

The difference is the USA's currency is the standard for the world. Our economy cannot fall unless the rest of the world quits believing in the USA dollar.

Until that happens, the USA can print unlimited money and keep taxes low.
"
Khoranth wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Study democracies histories its always the same. Simple reason you must promise everything and low tax at same time to get elected so you go into massive unsustainable debt. Our US Constitution had severe constraints on what they could promise so we were safe first 150 years or so until FDR then spending skyrocketed. At first politicians tried to actually pay for it all and top marginal rates went as high as 92% which was totally politically unsustainable and noncompetitive on world stage. So then we went geometric like the rest.

Greece is coming to us all in the west.

The difference is the USA's currency is the standard for the world. Our economy cannot fall unless the rest of the world quits believing in the USA dollar.

Until that happens, the USA can print unlimited money and keep taxes low.

For now moves are being made to ditch it. And no can't print unlimited and we dont. We borrow. The biggest budget expense is to bond holders. The day we try and start printing presses it's even worse than Greece where bankers still allow the Greek politicians the do a few things for the people, try Zimbabwe where a social security check wouldnt even buy a gallon of milk
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Oct 29, 2018, 4:27:26 PM
The left invented the term "dog whistle" so they can accuse their enemies of thought crime. So you say A but they so no no that's a dog whistle for B and B is racist so now you're a nazi and we can punch you and send you to the gulag.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
The left been making up what words mean since FDR and his judges. Their activist judges do it everyday WRT US Constitution. Words don't have meaning it's whatever they want them to be and you can't challenge because "they know" what you meant. It's all garbage. They even invented a bro science terms "living Constitution" "dog whistle" and "coded" but they are they only ones who understand it.

BTW

They've been playing this Trump is an anti Semite card forever despite fact half his family are Jews and he's more a faithful president to Israel than Bibi himself. Like I said garbage.

BTW 2.0

Leftist in our churches synagogues and mosques do the same shit. I actually had a Muslim friend tell me "it's ok to drink it's all in the interpretation" no it's not you idiot.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Oct 29, 2018, 6:36:32 PM
"
The Far right uses different methods today. They are programming people with hate, use dog-whistles, influence people on 4chan, reddit, Breitbart, and perform lots of disinformation campaigns.

4chan isn't run by right wing MSM or the GOP or any establishment. The majority of 4chan is no more a right wing platform than Path of Exile is a right wing game, because some of its players voice conservative thoughts. if you meant /pol specifically, then yes, they are opposed to anything remotely resembling liberalism and strong racist views are espoused there - racist against just about everybody the last year, though previously they only targeted certain groups.

Breitbart - founded by a former liberal who turned conservative after one too many sick lies from the media. https://100percentfedup.com/dear-democratsbe-careful-what-you-wish-for-former-liberal-andrew-breitbart-explains-how-clarence-thomas-witch-hunt-turned-him-into-americas-most-powerful-conservative-activist-vide/

Imagine a school science teacher incorrectly stating the speed of light in a science class. Imagine that you raise your hand and when called on by that teacher and politely give the correct number. Imagine that teacher telling the class that the actual number isn't important and that for test purposes, he will expect the class to use the number he stated. Not imaginary, it happened, I was there.

Sorry - but these kinds of people are all over the world, abusing their positions of authority.

Reddit - the vast majority of Reddit is either neutral or heavily left leaning. Test it yourself - go on to r/politics (or just about anywhere) and start a bunch of pro-Trump posts and see how they respond.

There is one small section of Reddit that is conservative. How can one small section of 4chan, and one small section of Reddit be so influential if they are only spreading lies and mistruth? Could it be there are enough verifiable facts mixed in with the hyperbole?

"

So that guy killed 11 people in a synagogue.
Why ?
He himself explains, jews (he mentioned HIAS) are behind the so called caravan.

OK.
2 steps:

1. Trump regularly lies about mysterious dangerous people among refugees(in this case from Honduras - you would want to leave, and you would want to leave for the U.S., not Mexico so your children can have a good life).

Hardly a lie.

"

2. Far right propaganda tells people, that jewish organizations "pay" those people, as if that is the reason for them to leave, which ofc is not true. Or Soros "and his kind" is behind this.

Perhaps you've heard of George Soros' organization Open Society?
It isn't a secret that this group actively advocates for more immigration. It is the primary purpose behind their existence.

Maybe you know about Open Society's close connection with United Nations’ migration representative Peter Sutherland?

"EU should 'undermine national homogeneity' says UN migration chief"
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-18519395

It's more than just a friendship:

Gregory A. Maniatis is Director of the International Migration Initiative at the Open Society Foundations. He served as Senior Advisor to Peter Sutherland, the UN Special Representative for Migration, from 2006-2017
https://www.concordia.net/community/gregory-maniatis/

Purportedly,(Here's the link so you can read and judge yourself)
https://www.judicialwatch.org/document-archive/jw-v-state-soros-albania-01012/
documents were obtained from the US federal government under the FOIA that show the mechanism by which Soros-backed groups are able to organize efforts like the migrant caravans through groups like Pueblos Sin Fronteras, and the leftist coalition known as CARA.
Note: These documents do not show any action on the caravan. It would probably take an active government intelligence operation to show something like that in the short time the caravan has been in progress. If there was a long term planning operation, it's possible something might get leaked.

What the right leaning media have so far is motive (the explicitly stated purpose behind Soros' group) and opportunity (shown by documents and previous actions by his group) That's not enough to prove it is happening, but it is a far cry from being a blatantly false assertion.

It is a lot more than the left leading media had against Kavanaugh.

We also have a curious document published by Open Society itself entitled
"Migration Governance and Enforcement Portfolio Review" by Anna Crowley and Kate Rosin

Where they talk about being more pro-active, how immigration can lead to more funding, and trying to hide the hand in hand nature of their relationship with some governments without cutting off their growing reliance on government funding.

"As our aspirations have evolved , our targets have shifted from harm reduction to more proactive solutions -based policy influencing."

"IMI has had to be selective and opportunistic, particularly at the global level, in supporting leaders in the field to push thinking on migration and better coordinate advocacy and reform efforts."

https://fdik.org/soros.dcleaks.com/download index.html%3Ff=%252F2016%252Finternational%2520migration%2520initiative%2520governance%2520and%2520enforcement%2520may%252012%25202016%252Fimi%2520governance%2520enforcement%2520prd%25205.12.2016.pdf&t=president

PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Last edited by DalaiLama on Oct 29, 2018, 9:53:14 PM
Republicans like me support open borders if you're a libertarian obviously too read the platform. Chamber of commerce does too and so do most republicans in power like Kochs. It's sad to me the bottom feeders have a problem with it. Really brands us as racist or whatever. Certainly nothing freedom about it.

Anyway broad brush is BS but thats what libs do besides make up new definitions daily
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Oct 29, 2018, 9:20:36 PM
"
Another example:

"[...]The globalist Koch Brothers, who have become a total joke in real Republican circles, are against Strong Borders [..]"

https://www.jpost.com/American-Politics/Trump-attacks-Koch-brothers-with-antisemitic-dog-whistle-563841

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dog-whistle_politics

Imagining that talking about "globalism" is anti-semetic? SMH

Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama were the primary globalists the conservatives first went after. They also went after Republicans In Name Only - who were weak on immigration and other conservative positions as globalists.

If someone publicly stated they were for open immigration, they would be labeled a globalist. Their race, background, culture or political party doesn't matter.

If Aim Deep were running for president, he would be called a globalist. Would criticizing Aim Deep then be an anti-semetic dog whistle?

People in the EU had better hope not, or they might get arrested if Aim Deep runs for political office.

FWIW - I think Aim Deep is absolutely correct on many, if not the vast majority of new immigrants being hard working, upstanding people. It is just the unlimited part I disagree with.

I guess that makes me a semi-globalist. Am I dog whistling against myself now?

PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Last edited by DalaiLama on Oct 29, 2018, 9:55:50 PM
"
DalaiLama wrote:

If Aim Deep were running for president, he would be called a globalist. Would criticizing Aim Deep then be an anti-semetic dog whistle?

It would be islamophobic since he's Muslim. Reported for islamophobia btw.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
I repeat there is no such thing as "dog-whistle politics" or "code words" it's a made up philosophy bro science.

Or maybe I just wrote a recipe for cauliflower pizza if you look closely

Cauliflower looks like brains - therefore "Cauliflower Pizza" is a dog whistle calling for people to attack others (specifically the brainy ones) rip out their brains and serve them as toppings on a pizza.

Now that I think about it, Metroid and Super Metroid were dog whistles trying to get children to take out scientists, professors and any intelligent people (the brains)

No more racist Nintendo for me! /s

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info