ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
morbo wrote:
They are economic migrants or welfare tourists. They run away from their own crappy culture and the very system they've created.

From the people I know IRL who are first generation immigrants (which is a greater number than the number of people posting in this thread) -many of them miss the culture they left behind. A lot of them disagree with the politics they left, and some disagree with the liberal politics in the USA. Some of them are highly educated, and with a rare exception, they are as hardworking as the non-immigrants I know and decent people.

I don't blame people who want to seek a better life in the USA. I don't blame people who are fleeing violence. We just can't take everyone in, and it doesn't make sense to do so on an ongoing basis.

If your neighbor's house burned down, it would make sense to offer them shelter for a short time or even while their house was being rebuilt. It wouldn't make sense to never rebuild their house and have them permanently stay with you.

Corrupt governments lead to terrible economies and much higher rates of violence. If the UN was worth anything at all, they would be working to undermine and replace the most corrupt governments where nations had devolved into constant violence and economic famine.
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Last edited by DalaiLama on Oct 30, 2018, 3:10:04 PM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Leftist in our churches synagogues and mosques do the same shit. I actually had a Muslim friend tell me "it's ok to drink it's all in the interpretation" no it's not you idiot.

Knew a Muslim student from Egypt (IIRC, it was a long time ago) who thought along those lines. "Let not the first drop of alcohol touch your lips" and used his finger to flick the "first drop" away, then felt it was perfectly fine to drink the rest.
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
President Trump plans to sign an executive order that would remove the right to citizenship for babies of non-citizens and unauthorized immigrants born on U.S. soil, he said yesterday in an exclusive interview for "Axios on HBO," a new four-part documentary news series debuting on HBO this Sunday at 6:30 p.m. ET/PT.

Donald Trump, the greatest president of the United States since George Washington.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0d21nQBY8o
34pre98qua
"
stkmro wrote:
President Trump plans to sign an executive order that would remove the right to citizenship for babies of non-citizens and unauthorized immigrants born on U.S. soil, he said yesterday in an exclusive interview for "Axios on HBO," a new four-part documentary news series debuting on HBO this Sunday at 6:30 p.m. ET/PT.

Donald Trump, the greatest president of the United States since George Washington.

I dont think you can actually change the constitution with an executive order.

"
Khoranth wrote:
"
stkmro wrote:

I dont think you can actually change the constitution with an executive order.

He's trying to force a decision from the Supreme Court. I like beer!
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
I'm pretty sure there is a process to change the constitution, the supreme court cant (or shouldnt,I hope they cant)

Trump has stacked the court with constitutional judges. Pretty sure they will not change the constitution.

Now that I think about it, if Trump forces the issue, his new judges, especially Kavanaugh, will reject him. Maybe that is the point? Make Kavanaugh look good
Last edited by Khoranth on Oct 30, 2018, 10:32:46 AM
"
Khoranth wrote:
I'm pretty sure there is a process to change the constitution, the supreme court cant (or shouldnt,I hope they cant)

Trump has stacked the court with constitutional judges. Pretty sure they will not change the constitution.

Now that I think about it, if Trump forces the issue, his new judges, especially Kavanaugh, will reject him. Maybe that is the point? Make Kavanaugh look good

They can't change the constituation, but they could uphold the executive order which would then technically override the amendment. Which would be utter insanity so of course the Supreme Court wouldn't do it. The salt would be massive though...
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
That's impossible to do no? Can't fuck with the constitution lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
A second legion of refugees fleeing from unspecified persecution, use violence and weapons to break into Mexico.

Second migrant caravan storms into Mexico

That's exactly the behavior I'd expect from helpless asylum seekers, who look for nothing more than the opportunity to pay for the pensions of entitled liberals.

Also, nothing says "I'm being persecuted in my country", like waving your country's flag with pride, while you march towards Western gibs and angrily expect to be let in.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Oct 30, 2018, 1:05:59 PM
"
Khoranth wrote:

There are ways, Roosevelt had a 3rd mandate.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info