ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

MrSmiley was a Trump supporter until recently, as far as I remember. So...
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
"
Imaginaerum wrote:
"
SuicideAll wrote:
You know, revolution is always an option!

Trump was the revolution

Trump wasn't my revolution. He can't even build a wall.
Spoiler
Read the signature?
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
"
1453R wrote:
How big are Israel or Hungary, as compared to the U.S.? How big are their respective walls? What sort of active patrolling efforts do they have on those walls? Also in one of those cases at least, it's Hungary - those guys are actually willing to just up and drop artillery on anyone trying to enter their country illegally. Hungary will murder you with a smile on its face and a song in its heart if it doesn't like the way you're looking at it, and frankly I'm not sure how much better Israel is on that front given how embattled they are.

Much smaller countries with much smaller walls, much stronger active patrols, and a willingness to resort to violence at levels that would cause riots over here. In that case? Perhaps the wall worked there. Will it work here?

No.

Have you heard the great wall of china? It has never been breached. The few time China's enemies manage to slip in, it was due to traitors opening the gates.

Also the Hungary story is pure BS.

I don't mind people giving good reasons why wall is ineffective but all I see is bias statements due to politic bias.

A policy or decision should be base purely on merit, not WHO suggest it.

BTW, Obama was for building the wall, as well as Hillary not long ago.
Last edited by KiadawP on Feb 2, 2018, 6:56:05 AM
walls are great in an era where explosives don't exist and your enemies are land struck and when it's meant as war defense.

It's not useful to stop a few people from entering the border.

You are comparing two very different eras and two different problems. It's not comparable.
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
"
KiadawP wrote:

Have you heard the great wall of china? It has never been breached.

Not true. It is a myth.

"

BTW, Obama was for building the wall, as well as Hillary not long ago.

Nope. It is a fence. Hungary also build a fence not a wall.
Last edited by deathflower on Feb 2, 2018, 8:19:25 AM
"
faerwin wrote:
walls are great in an era where explosives don't exist and your enemies are land struck and when it's meant as war defense.

It's not useful to stop a few people from entering the border.

You are comparing two very different eras and two different problems. It's not comparable.

late Medieval walls are made to survived explosives! Explosives is older than you though, & the Chinese are the discoverers gun powders, & inventor of cannons.

& only small information, I was in the Artillery, so I know abit about big cannons & explosives.

The wall at your home would suvive a tank blast as well. Why bother. Your lock wouldn't survived a good locksmith thief either. Your PC security can't survived a good hacker. Why bother?

Why, because we are not preventing the 'very determined. very good whatever persons' , but most #run of the mill' whatever person trying to do some harm.

Is teher a possibility some illegals have access to jetpack, military grade MLRS tanks? Maybe, & I am sure they will get through, but vast majority wouldn't, if properly designed.
Last edited by KiadawP on Feb 2, 2018, 9:00:25 AM
Illegals don't need those things because, as Scrotie has said something like forty times, they don't creep in across an unsecured border. They walk in the front door and then simply refuse to leave the house when they said they would.

It's less "hey, Pablo invaded my house through the basement hatch I forgot to lock and now he's living in my basement and I can't get him to leave!", it's "Hey, I invited Pablo into my house for a party, he came and drank with me and my bros for a bit and that was a lot of fun, but now he's locked himself in my basement and it's been three weeks and he WON'T GO AWAY!"

Walls don't help worth spit in that situation.

This notion that The Wall will fix everything, that just as soon as the damn bleeding-heart unAmerican liberals stop getting in Trump's way and let him put a few feet of concrete between us and Mexico no one will ever lose a job again to a filthy thieving dirty little furriner is just...why? How can you possibly think that? How does a brain work in such a way that this is a conclusion it comes to and finds to be valid?
"
1453R wrote:
Illegals don't need those things because, as Scrotie has said something like forty times, they don't creep in across an unsecured border. They walk in the front door and then simply refuse to leave the house when they said they would.

It's less "hey, Pablo invaded my house through the basement hatch I forgot to lock and now he's living in my basement and I can't get him to leave!", it's "Hey, I invited Pablo into my house for a party, he came and drank with me and my bros for a bit and that was a lot of fun, but now he's locked himself in my basement and it's been three weeks and he WON'T GO AWAY!"

Walls don't help worth spit in that situation.

This notion that The Wall will fix everything, that just as soon as the damn bleeding-heart unAmerican liberals stop getting in Trump's way and let him put a few feet of concrete between us and Mexico no one will ever lose a job again to a filthy thieving dirty little furriner is just...why? How can you possibly think that? How does a brain work in such a way that this is a conclusion it comes to and finds to be valid?
I think a lot of it comes from simply not living on borders. I've lived near international borders my entire non-Army life, first in Detroit (with Canada across the river, and frequently going there while they never seemed to come here), then in El Paso (with Mexico across the river, and never going there while they frequently seem to come here). I do have to wonder if I'd be equally thick-skulled if I haven't literally been surrounded by empirical evidence for decades.

But let's just put it this way: every single week I go to Walmart, and every time I do I see dozens of Chihuahua license plates in the parking lot from Mexican tourists. No, they didn't all get their cars into the US illegally. I go in the store and Mexicans — not Mecican-Americans, Mexican citizens — stand in front of me in line with their groceries and talk with the cashier in Spanish. Eventually they pay with US dollars or credit card and push their carts to the parking lot to put their Bud Lite in their Chihuahua cars. This happens all week, every day, for as close to 24/7 as Walmart and people's sleep schedules allow. Incessantly.

If you believe in the Wall as an anti-immigration measure, read that paragraph again a few times. Let the reality sink in for you. I mean, if you really think we'd ever just keep all of the Mexicans out, then sure as fuck the Wall™ is going to be behind the now-more-aptly-named Walmart®.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Feb 2, 2018, 1:50:41 PM
The memo has been released. Scribd link.

The FBI knowingly used opposition research of dubious credibility funded by the DNC and the Clinton campaign (via their lawyers) as evidence of probable cause in a secret warrant application to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court to gain permission to surveil Trump campaign staff, without revealing in that application that the information was funded by the DNC and the Clinton campaign, or that it was of dubious credibility. Then they renewed that application three more times, as required by the 90 day expiration on the requests required.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Feb 2, 2018, 2:03:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info