ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

Justin Castro doing the soy boy dance.

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
Justin Castro doing the soy boy dance.
tfw TDS is so stronk you can make a complete fool of your communist self and totally get away with it
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Feb 24, 2018, 11:02:36 AM
Trudeau is not only a homosexual loving soyboy, but a fake, virtue signalling diaperstain who is not only too young to be in change of anything but a huge Muslim sympathizer who would rather tell his own citizens to not show the country flag in case it might offend some of the immigrants. People like him will bring this world to ruin, mark my words. This is the same worthless POS who told a woman that saying mankind is not inclusive enough, and how its more appropriate to say PEOPLEKIND! trust me he is human cancer n two legs.
Last edited by decrepit_birth on Feb 24, 2018, 5:59:23 PM
And your contribution to society has been what, exactly?
"
Manafort either a) dies as an inmate and a traitor b) takes a plea deal, gives up Trump and rest, then eventually dies by the hand of the Kremlin mafia.

Tough spot to be in.

The liberal's wet dream for the next 7 years...
Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/
Here's a better photo of the empathy note
"
JNF wrote:
"
Manafort either a) dies as an inmate and a traitor b) takes a plea deal, gives up Trump and rest, then eventually dies by the hand of the Kremlin mafia.

Tough spot to be in.

The liberal's wet dream for the next 7 years...
You haven't been keeping up, I see. Judge Genie ain't gonna tell you what's really going on ;)
So, between Soydeau doing his cuck dance and something, something, some Russian twitter account... nothing new then?

Ruskiye idut! - DNC slogan in 2020, running Chelsea Cli..... Manning.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
And your contribution to society has been what, exactly?

A distinct military service, volunteer at the VA one weekend a month. When I can I donate generous amounts of money to to wounded warrior programs. I've given a working vehicle to someone who didn't have one, I donate to blood once in awhile. I also work 10hour days to ensure my family has their needs met, what about you ? besides jumping off your parents roof onto a trampoline into a swimming pool ?
Last edited by decrepit_birth on Feb 25, 2018, 8:08:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info