ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
"
And your contribution to society has been what, exactly?

A distinct military service, volunteer at the VA one weekend a month. When I can I donate generous amounts of money to to wounded warrior programs. I've given a working vehicle to someone who didn't have one, I donate to blood once in awhile. I also work 10hour days to ensure my family has their needs met, what about you ? besides jumping off your parents roof onto a trampoline into a swimming pool ?

I went down this road with him before. All he'll do is throw a crying fit and call for help from support. That's how the last thread got shut down for 'terrible crimes against humanity' or some other made up bullshit. Good luck.
Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/
"
I've given a working vehicle to someone who didn't have one
What did they do with it?
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
More videos nobody invested in the "Muh Russia" ruse will bother to watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBpMwRSacUk

"
The videos series, "Assault on the Constitution" reports on the illegal surveillance of Team Trump. These reports were first published by www.theconservativetreehouse.com. It has provided the most comprehensive coverage of this story anywhere. It also has an almost endless vault of resources for you to do a deep dive into the subject. If you want to stay up to date on this story, visit the CTH website. I'm a former TV news reporter in Washington, DC. I wrote and produced these reports utilizing many sources including the Conservative Treehouse and the government documents it's published. This report focuses on the Obama administration's Illegal spying of the Trump Campaign. It includes discussion of the FISA warrant and the House and Senate investigations of the executive branch's misleading search warrant application to the FISA Court. Former U.S. attorney Joseph diGenova says he expects former top FBI officials to be charged criminally.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFrB50Cy-co

"
This report focuses on illegal activity by the FBI and FBI contractors who conducted illegal surveillance on American citizens. The details are in a 99 page FISA Court memorandum and opinion issued by Judge Rosemary Collyer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBpMwRSacUk

"
This report focuses on the Obama administration's Illegal spying of the Trump Campaign. It includes discussion of the FISA warrant and the House and Senate investigations of the executive branch's misleading search warrant application to the FISA Court. Former U.S. attorney Joseph diGenova says he expects former top FBI officials to be charged criminally.

About seven minutes, each, for anyone who would like the "Cliff's Notes" version of the Who, What, When, Where, and How of these proceedings. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"

They use it to go to their job and try to contribute and have a chance to make a living. I havent talked to the person in a few years now but last I heard she was doing great and getting her life back together.
"
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
They use it to go to their job and try to contribute and have a chance to make a living. I havent talked to the person in a few years now but last I heard she was doing great and getting her life back together.
You should check in on her. Really investigate that "charity helps people" hypothesis you have.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Feb 26, 2018, 9:48:55 PM
Maybe you should spend more time worrying about yourself then what others are doing ?
Psalms of Moribund
"
ghstbr wrote:
Maybe you should spend more time worrying about yourself then what others are doing ?
Or how.
My meme dream:
- Former Motley Crue member Nikki Sixx goes full NeverTrump and challenges Trump in the 2020 Republican primary
- In a surprise move Pence endorses Sixx over Trump
- Trump defeats Sixx, destroying the hopes of Sixx-Pence 2020
- Anthony Weiner somehow wins the Democratic primary, chooses Eric Holder as running-mate
- Refusing to forgive Pence, Trump chooses former WH Chief of Staff Andy Card for running-mate
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
My meme dream:
- Former Motley Crue member Nikki Sixx goes full NeverTrump and challenges Trump in the 2020 Republican primary
- In a surprise move Pence endorses Sixx over Trump
- Trump defeats Sixx, destroying the hopes of Sixx-Pence 2020
- Anthony Weiner somehow wins the Democratic primary, chooses Eric Holder as running-mate
- Refusing to forgive Pence, Trump chooses former WH Chief of Staff Andy Card for running-mate

Jokes including Anthony Weiner will never get old.
Fascinating newly discovered IRA data - here https://www.thedailybeast.com/exclusive-secret-documents-from-russias-election-trolls-leak Bolsters the info in the 37 page indictment against the Kremlin disinformation campaign against America https://www.justice.gov/file/1035477/download

Read, then ask yourself if you are one of the ones fooled by Putin.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info