[3.3] Deathwalker Occultist by Nemo (Death's Oath) (HC Viable on a Budged)

"
Mnemoc wrote:
Fixed the URL of the skill trees, and updated them to 3.3.

Updated the equipment section to 3.3.

going to start my own in Incursion very soon, eqiupment section follows :D

Thanks for sharing!

How to deal with the strength and element resistance problem?

There are just amulet and rings left, cant care both of them.

"
How to deal with the strength and element resistance problem?

There are just amulet and rings left, cant care both of them.

Yea that micro managment is a big problem, as you can see at the current gear section, i always equip an amulet with aroud 80 strength and rings with resistences trying to get them to 135~

for this you always got your helmet and your shield aswell~
Thanks for Sharing!

But i have a question to your jewels.
Is it better to use a normal jewel with something like "%Es %Damage %Dot" or a Eye Jewel like you use "+ES and #Increased Damage if you`ve killed Recently"?.

Thanks for the answer in advance.

I know my English isn`t the yellow of the Egg. :P
"
But i have a question to your jewels.
Is it better to use a normal jewel with something like "%Es %Damage %Dot" or a Eye Jewel like you use "+ES and #Increased Damage if you`ve killed Recently"?.

From my experience flat energyshield from jewels yields much more EHP then the 8% of a normal jewel, as far as the flat one is above like 35 energy shield. The downside of the Eye jewels is, the only damage mod, i mean the only other usefull mod for us really, is the "dmg if youve killed recently"

Surely we would get more dmg mods from normal jewels, like %Inc Chaos dmg, %inc Damage over time, stats and resistances.

In my case i was Resistance capped and only wanted to boost my energy shield.

Even in the rare Case of the Jewel socket in the left side of the Witch area, next to the "Energy Shield /Life Hybrid" Circle, i tried replacing my +45 flat ES Eye jewel with an "Energy from within" with 6% and even then, the eye jewel granted more Eenrgy shield in the outcome.

But as i said, if you need resistance, stats, or want more DPS, a normal cobald jewel might be the better choice.

Spoiler
added to the build it self, thanks alot for the question :D
Last edited by Mnemoc on Jun 7, 2018, 5:49:38 AM
Hey dude, casual player here gonna try this build never played something like this before so why not !
Just a question i'm still leveling atm but for Death's oath do you need to get the six sockets linked ? or you don't care about link and you just need the right 6 colors.

Cheers thanks
"
Awà wrote:
Hey dude, casual player here gonna try this build never played something like this before so why not !
Just a question i'm still leveling atm but for Death's oath do you need to get the six sockets linked ? or you don't care about link and you just need the right 6 colors.

Cheers thanks

No need for links, your bigger issue is getting the offcolors.
Alright thanks a lot !
Alright thanks a lot !
really interesting guide there....could you please add the pantheon choices because i can't seem to find any
The build seems great but getting 3 blues on Death's Oath plus the rest of the gear seems a bit expensive. Is there any other cheaper version of this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info