[3.3] Deathwalker Occultist by Nemo (Death's Oath) (HC Viable on a Budged)

Hey man,
In 3.3-HC is it viable? I was wondering how the new vaal blight could fit in this build, wich means taking aleopathy out... what are your toughts?
Changed gem setup in gloves to : CwC-Contagion-Essence Drain-Efficacy

Because that's give more dps on bosses, on usual trash mobs(include t16 maps) dps from death's aura alot for killings. That gives more regen, better damage spreading to very large packs of mobs. From blight we really need to apply 2 debuffs - inc chaos dmg and slowing.

Also found a way (now only at PoB) to gather 12k es / 12k armor(no flasked) and 50k death aura+50k essence drain + 7-10k blight and Contagion Dps, so summary will be 115-120k dps for trash and 60-70k for shaper.

Also found were useful gem which gives 25% inc chaos dmg and half bleed immune. U can watch him on my char in profile(CrazyCrythice).

For getting so much armor plannig use Prater Crown and Angelic Shield + Determination and Few armor talents. That will be require very good helmet and shield, also will be need Lab helmet enchant 15% Less Determination Mana Reserv, and 1 or 2 lvl 3 Enlightment. But if that will be complited map bosses will be so easy to pew pew :)

I'm also dropped Flame golem, for now using Chaos one, but when i can do armor fixes in build think about Molten Shell+CWDT+Smthing...

p.s Sorry for my english, not my first language.
Last edited by CreoZ on Jun 13, 2018, 12:46:28 AM
hey man thanks alot for the quick answer :D ur the best.
Well i'll try that as well, with some small changes to suit my playstyle
But eigher way thanks alot man :D
"
CreoZ wrote:
Changed gem setup in gloves to : CwC-Contagion-Essence Drain-Efficacy

Because that's give more dps on bosses, on usual trash mobs(include t16 maps) dps from death's aura alot for killings. That gives more regen, better damage spreading to very large packs of mobs. From blight we really need to apply 2 debuffs - inc chaos dmg and slowing.

Also found a way (now only at PoB) to gather 12k es / 12k armor(no flasked) and 50k death aura+50k essence drain + 7-10k blight and Contagion Dps, so summary will be 115-120k dps for trash and 60-70k for shaper.

Also found were useful gem which gives 25% inc chaos dmg and half bleed immune. U can watch him on my char in profile(CrazyCrythice).

For getting so much armor plannig use Prater Crown and Angelic Shield + Determination and Few armor talents. That will be require very good helmet and shield, also will be need Lab helmet enchant 15% Less Determination Mana Reserv, and 1 or 2 lvl 3 Enlightment. But if that will be complited map bosses will be so easy to pew pew :)

I'm also dropped Flame golem, for now using Chaos one, but when i can do armor fixes in build think about Molten Shell+CWDT+Smthing...

p.s Sorry for my english, not my first language.

Soo what have u been able to achiev on that character? Like red maps or any t14+ bosses? Just started leveling my witch :D
"
DuqueVitor wrote:

Soo what have u been able to achiev on that character? Like red maps or any t14+ bosses? Just started leveling my witch :D

It's already can kill 99% content, but that req accurate play. i'm just want make it more fun on boss fights.
if u start lvling that build don't be scared about 5 off colors on the chest. With 4 sockets 2 green 2 blue it can normaly do t1-t9 maps without any problems.

Also buy Vaal Disicpline and Clarity from beginning, that will solve any lvling boss problems.

And personally me take Profane Bloom at 1st lab, that's mobs BOOM make u happy belive me :)

4 linked Vaal Blight - CWC - Contagion - Essence Drain , Blasphemy - Temporal Chains - Despair,
Vaal Discipline , Vaal Clarity that all what u need to lvl 62.
Last edited by CreoZ on Jun 13, 2018, 5:39:36 AM
i dont really get the whole Armor thing, this build is not gathering much armor at all D:

"
Hey man,
In 3.3-HC is it viable? I was wondering how the new vaal blight could fit in this build, wich means taking aleopathy out... what are your toughts?

I am not planning on using vaal blight, as i just use blight for bosses, no need for it in my opinion

But Yes, in my opinion, once you get to lv 62 safly, this build is very HC viable.
Last edited by Mnemoc on Jun 14, 2018, 3:15:59 AM
I'm really enjoying the new upgraded unique shield (Apep's Supremacy) from temple on this toon.
Hey OP. I had a general idea on how to build this but I can't stand watching pohx's long asses videos for insights, so thanks for compiling the core. Here are some thoughts about the build, if you don't mind me using the space:

About CwC: Kinda iffy due to trigger cooldowns. Trash mobs die to death aura before we can even cast Contagion, and ED can't stack on bosses, so I the overall damage you lose from supported Blight stacks doesn't justify this setup. MIGHT have some value if your chest ain't ready yet (only 3 off colors).

About Vaal Blight: Nice burst damage and ridiculous hinder. I like it a lot, specially since I'm usually in a party of two - which hurts DoT builds a bit. By sacrificing 1 slot on Allelo you can still benefit from the support gems used by the level 22 version. If you go this route remember to pick the right Blight (L22) on the skillbar.

Other jewels: If you're lazy like me, consider getting at least 6% chance to gain Phasing and Onslaught on kill from abyss jewels. This procs a lot and makes mapping even smoother.

Apep's Supremacy: HOLY SHIT.

Pantheon: The Apep's Supremacy + CI combo is so good it makes half the gods useless. I'm using upgraded Lunaris and Garukhan for the speed. Abberath is fine too.

Leveling tips: Start as any caster and level Contagion aside. Craft +1 chaos wands. After Brutus equip Contagion + Void Manip. After Merveil add ED + Void Manip. After the Weaver add Controlled Destruction to both setups and you're all set for a few acts. For the tree, rush to Growth & Decay > Atrophy > Entropy. For ascendancies, starting with Profane Bloom helps a lot.

k bye
Last edited by ovogancho on Jun 15, 2018, 8:07:40 AM
Conc effect does nothing besides lowering Blights AoE, right?
Last edited by cream69 on Jun 16, 2018, 4:03:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info